PDA

View Full Version : Exhibition 2?

99Bison
11-08-2008, 08:50 PM
gobison site is down... along with the whole nmnathletics network it looks like.

SlickVic
11-08-2008, 08:54 PM
burgess has 8 and didnt start cant get a scoreboard from SD or b1 its halftime tho

Bisonsister
11-08-2008, 08:55 PM
The score is 53-28 at half. They are playing well, much stronger than MSUM.

99Bison
11-08-2008, 09:26 PM
cool.........

Da Bison
11-08-2008, 09:34 PM
85 - 50 8:30 left.... Mop up time.

extremerouge
11-08-2008, 09:56 PM
thanks for the update

NDSUstudent
11-08-2008, 10:33 PM
Bison won 112-77

Not that this means a lot but MSU-M played Montana State in their last exhibition game and lost 92-83

MHDBisonfan
11-08-2008, 10:37 PM
flowers non-existant. hopefully he can pick his game up

ndsubison1
11-08-2008, 10:40 PM
flowers wasn't a factor at all, he wasn't as agressive this game. the bench really looked good late in the 2nd half, Pennick, Coleman, and Riley played with a lot of fire and it was good to see. Woodside, Winks, and Nelson were their same old selves. Bison we're dominant, but give some credit to MSUM they made a lot of their shots.

BlueKeyAlum
11-09-2008, 12:47 AM
Ugh...MSUM shot 61% against us.

MHDBisonfan
11-09-2008, 03:51 AM
Ugh...MSUM shot 61% against us.

didn't see stats, but just on my gut feeling, i bet quite a few of those hoops came in the last 5 minutes. they were on fire against our deep bench.

ndsubison1
11-09-2008, 03:57 AM
didn't see stats, but just on my gut feeling, i bet quite a few of those hoops came in the last 5 minutes. they were on fire against our deep bench.

they shot about 55% the first half, somewhere in the mid-low 50's if i remember right... but they also had like 30 turnovers

SlickVic
11-09-2008, 12:41 PM
whatd u fools think about burgess? wasnt whatching the game but hes def still in the dog house i wonder wtf the deal is...little jake driscoll looked decent he had some slick plays that steal and pull up 3 from nba range had that no look pass and then they missed him on a wide open 3 in transistion...was #2 for the dragons really worth writing an article about mcfeeley?? but the bison tho my oh my dont no what to think didnt whatch the game but im def getting season tickets those bleachers on the side that faces the benches are luxerious and im not being sarcastic

ndsubison1
11-09-2008, 07:35 PM
whatd u fools think about burgess? wasnt whatching the game but hes def still in the dog house i wonder wtf the deal is...little jake driscoll looked decent he had some slick plays that steal and pull up 3 from nba range had that no look pass and then they missed him on a wide open 3 in transistion...was #2 for the dragons really worth writing an article about mcfeeley?? but the bison tho my oh my dont no what to think didnt whatch the game but im def getting season tickets those bleachers on the side that faces the benches are luxerious and im not being sarcastic

I was surprised by the Dragons they shot the ball real well. SOme skinny white kid who looked like he shouldn't be playing bball made like every 3 he shot. Burgess is by far their best player, he didn't score a bunch but he can shoot, get to the rack, and he passes really well. IF they hadn't turned the ball over like 30 something times it could've been a lot closer.

RunDMc34
11-09-2008, 07:46 PM
For someone who was there, did we force a lot of TO's or were they just mistakes that were made by MSUM?

Defense is going to be the key to the season for this team. We will be able to score on an almost nightly basis, if we can stop teams damn we will be tough.

ndsubison1
11-09-2008, 07:51 PM
For someone who was there, did we force a lot of TO's or were they just mistakes that were made by MSUM?

Defense is going to be the key to the season for this team. We will be able to score on an almost nightly basis, if we can stop teams damn we will be tough.

I would say a good majority of them were forced. Our defense kinda stiffled them. Some were just dumb turnovers too on their part. They had some PG troubles with bringing up the ball...

SlickVic
11-09-2008, 08:20 PM
SOme skinny white kid who looked like he shouldn't be playing bball made like every 3 he shot. Burgess is by far their best player, he didn't score a bunch but he can shoot, get to the rack, and he passes really well. IF they hadn't turned the ball over like 30 something times it could've been a lot closer.

thats jake driscoll he was being pretty sweet a little jj redick nba range on the fast pull up after his steal that was sweet dgf rebels baby think he had multiple 50 point games there trim daddys boy torgy coached him...u liked burgess tho how many minutes do u think he played and what were his stats? did he go one on one w woody at all or who did they have guarding him?

tcbison
11-09-2008, 08:30 PM

I agree that defense will be the key to the season. Getting wins on the road will be where the team has to improve the most from last season. If they can bring an improved defense on the road, I like our changes. :nod:

ndsubison1
11-09-2008, 10:20 PM
thats jake driscoll he was being pretty sweet a little jj redick nba range on the fast pull up after his steal that was sweet dgf rebels baby think he had multiple 50 point games there trim daddys boy torgy coached him...u liked burgess tho how many minutes do u think he played and what were his stats? did he go one on one w woody at all or who did they have guarding him?

Actually I was thinking of Van Havermaet , he was 5-7 from 3 pt range and nearly made his other two. Burgess had 11 points but he looked pretty good, not sure how many min he played but he didn't start, should've played a lot more from what I saw. Don't really remember who guarded him.

bisonoldie
11-09-2008, 10:53 PM

I don't think Burgess is in the doghouse. He came off the bench all last year too. I'm wondering if maybe he prefers to come off the bench. Anyone know?

SlickVic
11-09-2008, 11:27 PM
I don't think Burgess is in the doghouse. He came off the bench all last year too. I'm wondering if maybe he prefers to come off the bench. Anyone know?

ya your right he does perfer to come off the bench but it still seems like hes in the dog house...might have lost connection but when i called into stu on hammer time asking about burgess i got hung up on...dont no what the deal is but my uncle told me a dude on the radio saturday morning said he thinks burgessville is the 3rd or 4th best basketball player in the f-m area what do you fools think?

SlickVic
11-09-2008, 11:44 PM

yeah hey maybe he's not...its tough to say didnt see the game and looking at the stats he had 7 T.O.s maybe im just imagining things but who knows...looking at his stats from last year he averaged the 3rd or 4th most minutes so tough to say seems like he gets hot and stu yanks him for some reason tho dont know what the deal is but i do know that is my boy and nemzick will be my home away from the bsa this winter ;)

SlickVic
11-10-2008, 12:09 AM
IF they hadn't turned the ball over like 30 something times it could've been a lot closer.

read on gobison 53 points off of 31 turnovers...moorhead state might not be that bad interested to see how they do this year think there in a new conference that might be just for football tho

MHDBisonfan
11-10-2008, 04:28 AM
read on gobison 53 points off of 31 turnovers...moorhead state might not be that bad interested to see how they do this year think there in a new conference that might be just for football tho

i was talking with one of northern's coaches at the game last night. he said the new conference is one big superconference. however it is an unbalanced schedule - they don't all play each other twice, so that seems a little unfair. anyway, i'm sure they will tweak things over the coming years as they discover what works and what doesn't work.