PDA

View Full Version : Tickets available with Bison fans?

CaBisonFan
11-08-2008, 03:46 AM
My son and I are coming in for the game. Before I buy from StubHub or somebody like that...does anyone have access to tickets that would put us with Bison fans?

TheDoctor
11-08-2008, 04:54 AM
You mean tomorrows game? If you buy GA you should be able to sit about anywhere you want --- the attendance was not high on Tuesday, but definitely respectable for an exhibition game. ;)

NDSUFan_Sav
11-08-2008, 09:05 AM
You mean tomorrows game? If you buy GA you should be able to sit about anywhere you want --- the attendance was not high on Tuesday, but definitely respectable for an exhibition game. ;)

I think he means for the Conference Tourney?????

I am also wondering the same thing, i want to get tickets by ndsu fans!!!! Also, what hotel are people staying at in sioux falls????

roadwarrior
11-08-2008, 01:19 PM
Well I think he's talking about the USC game.

CaBisonFan
11-08-2008, 03:10 PM

Well...that was a stupid post. I meant the USC game. My 'bad' guys. I'll use the 'it was late' excuse if that's OK.

Anyways...I went to one of the online ticket brokers (thieves, in my opinion) and bought two in section 118, which is usually the USC student section. They'll be on vacation, and hopefully there won't be a ton of students there.

They were $60.00 a pop. Lower level, row 4, near the free throw line. If there was no traffic (smirk) I'd be there in less than an hour. It'll probably take about 90 minutes to get there. People down here talk 'minutes' instead of miles. When someone here gives me crap about North Dakota, I tell them about how 60 miles means less than 60 minutes in North Dakota. They give me this puzzled look.

Hope to see some of you there. We'll be yelling our guts out.

sambini
11-08-2008, 07:16 PM
Well...that was a stupid post. I meant the USC game. My 'bad' guys. I'll use the 'it was late' excuse if that's OK.

Anyways...I went to one of the online ticket brokers (thieves, in my opinion) and bought two in section 118, which is usually the USC student section. They'll be on vacation, and hopefully there won't be a ton of students there.

They were $60.00 a pop. Lower level, row 4, near the free throw line. If there was no traffic (smirk) I'd be there in less than an hour. It'll probably take about 90 minutes to get there. People down here talk 'minutes' instead of miles. When someone here gives me crap about North Dakota, I tell them about how 60 miles means less than 60 minutes in North Dakota. They give me this puzzled look.

Hope to see some of you there. We'll be yelling our guts out.
Have Shirley talk to Josh in the ticket office CA.

CaBisonFan
11-09-2008, 04:29 AM
Have Shirley talk to Josh in the ticket office CA.

Now why didn't I think of that?

Are you coming down sambini?

SlickVic
11-09-2008, 12:55 PM
might have to give shirley a call myself.....;)

extremerouge
11-09-2008, 11:10 PM
might have to give shirley a call myself.....;)
shirley you can't be serious...

fargocyclone
11-10-2008, 05:21 AM
shirley you can't be serious...

I am... and don't call me Shirley ;)

CaBisonFan
11-10-2008, 01:48 PM

Hell...I'm not calling you...surely. :cool:

lakesbison
11-10-2008, 03:15 PM
slick.. are you sure shirley took off the "restraining order" from last year SDSU's bus trip??

DORMIE
11-10-2008, 09:37 PM
Ol Slick was pretty bumbed last Saturday. He comes into Labby's between the MBB and VB games just in time to see Iowa kick the FG to upset his beloved Nitany Lions. Not hard to tell who his team is as he's decked out top to bottom in Penn State gear.

SlickVic
11-10-2008, 10:17 PM
Ol Slick was pretty bumbed last Saturday. He comes into Labby's between the MBB and VB games just in time to see Iowa kick the FG to upset his beloved Nitany Lions. Not hard to tell who his team is as he's decked out top to bottom in Penn State gear.

every day dormie ;) kinda like me and my sweet heart shirley...all day every day getcha popcorn ready ;)

extremerouge
11-10-2008, 10:25 PM
haha thanks for the pick up

fargocyclone
11-11-2008, 01:23 AM
haha thanks for the pick up

Airplane! Great movie! Didn't want to leave you hanging ;)
I don't the CA caught the reference though...