PDA

View Full Version : Nagel in Mary Game.

VanClubPres
11-05-2008, 02:49 AM
I know it is only an exhibition game, and I know that he will not play again this year in a real game, and I know it is against mary....but he was really awesome. Great job from the bench. I was really impressed.

Keep up the good work!!!!!

roadwarrior
11-05-2008, 02:52 AM
Just think how he will fit in next season after a year of practicing with these guys and spending time in the weight room. It was fun to see the defensive pressure he put on away from the basket.

ndsubison1
11-05-2008, 04:02 AM
Nagel plays hard and physical, I was impressed by him... he's going to be good

TheDoctor
11-05-2008, 04:13 AM
He nearly forced a turnover (they had to call a timeout) with in seconds of entering the game. He then had a sweet basket on the other end right after that. Could you imagine if he wasn't red shirting? My oh my would we be loaded.........................;)

SlickVic
11-05-2008, 06:12 AM
somebody text saul and tell him to put nagals post D to the test in a matchup with burgess on the block saturday...getcha popcorn ready ;)

ndsubison1
11-05-2008, 06:23 AM
somebody text saul and tell him to put nagals post D to the test in a matchup with burgess on the block saturday...getcha popcorn ready ;)

could've sworn i was on the msum board after reading your comments...

SlickVic
11-05-2008, 06:27 AM
could've sworn i was on the msum board after reading your comments...

chea www.burgessville.com check it out ;)

unbison
11-05-2008, 10:51 AM
hey slick.....would be cool to see ...... since we wont see nagle again for a year

TheBisonator
11-05-2008, 04:57 PM
Nagel plays really agressive defense. Hopefully he'll be a decent defensive presence for us in the next couple of years.

imabison
11-05-2008, 05:20 PM
hey slick.....would be cool to see ...... since we wont see nagle again for a year
MSUM game is an exhibition game, no reason why we might not see Nagel again Saturday, then he would put on the redshirt until next year.

VanClubPres
11-05-2008, 11:07 PM
slickvics link may be spamed, look out. I am no computer guy, just a warning, my computer locked it out.

SlickVic
11-05-2008, 11:34 PM
slickvics link may be spamed, look out. I am no computer guy, just a warning, my computer locked it out.

its not a real website lol

BlueBisonRock
11-05-2008, 11:38 PM
its not a real website lol

Ahhh, but it is real: Burgessville.com - The leading Ontario vacations

Slick buddy, I checked it out and thought you were expecting a lot of traveling at the game. :blush:

Take care of yourself!

NDSUFan_Sav
11-07-2008, 05:11 PM
The kid is a stud, you look at him on the bench and you're like who is this kid and why is he on the bench until he comes onto the court and proves you wrong that he's a hell of a player, the kid can move and pressures the opponent on D like no other, wish some other guys learn from him in practice this year.

Get him in the gym as well and he'll be a threat after this season!!!

DORMIE
11-07-2008, 09:17 PM
After a year on the weights he's going to be a Beast. He was even 2-2 at the stripe.

BisonHawk
11-08-2008, 06:49 AM
Nice comments. I couldn't listen to or watch the game on Tuesday, but I heard he played pretty hard while he was in there.
It sounds like he's having a lot of fun up there in Fargo too.

I wanted to come up for the last exhibition game, but of course there's the chance of a snow storm and I'm already going to the Penn State-Iowa football game that Saturday (I go to the U of I).

Hopefully he gets to show off some offensive moves in the next game as well. It sounds like he's already getting the hang of the defensive strategy.

NDSUFan_Sav
11-08-2008, 09:02 AM
Nice comments. I couldn't listen to or watch the game on Tuesday, but I heard he played pretty hard while he was in there.
It sounds like he's having a lot of fun up there in Fargo too.

I wanted to come up for the last exhibition game, but of course there's the chance of a snow storm and I'm already going to the Penn State-Iowa football game that Saturday (I go to the U of I).

Hopefully he gets to show off some offensive moves in the next game as well. It sounds like he's already getting the hang of the defensive strategy.

He is the defensive strategy :)

This kid is unreal....his form for shooting is also amazing!!!!

BisonHawk
11-08-2008, 03:00 PM
ha ha yep I guess so. Let's see if he'll step back and drop a three today. He can actually knock a few down from outside. ;)

Yellow
11-11-2008, 12:17 PM
I was at the MSUM game and when Nagel went in I had my doubts on some of the comments on here. He looked like he would be slow and sluggish when he first walked onto the court. But boy, he really can move well for a big guy! His defense was terrific. Not to mention he is probably 30lbs bigger than Moorman, he is going to be a great banger in the block in the near future!

TheDoctor
11-11-2008, 04:58 PM
I was at the MSUM game and when Nagel went in I had my doubts on some of the comments on here. He looked like he would be slow and sluggish when he first walked onto the court. But boy, he really can move well for a big guy! His defense was terrific. Not to mention he is probably 30lbs bigger than Moorman, he is going to be a great banger in the block in the near future!

How about #2 for Moorhead State? 7 feet 375 pound big marshmellow! WOW!

imabison
11-11-2008, 05:01 PM
Just a slight difference over the # 2 from MSUM. Big guy that could not move much.

Nagel will be a force, and he can shoot free throws.:)

Trim
11-11-2008, 09:46 PM
How about #2 for Moorhead State? 7 feet 375 pound big marshmellow! WOW!

Did he play at Wahp-Science last year? I thought they had a similarly dimensioned guy...

SlickVic
11-11-2008, 10:11 PM
Did he play at Wahp-Science last year? I thought they had a similarly dimensioned guy...

hahahaaha oh wow trim daddy no that kid from whap had game and range is playing D1 hoops right now that #2 from msum is the kid mcfeeley had that column about this summer saying how he played against kevin love in high school and held him to 50 points lol

d3boys
11-11-2008, 11:02 PM
hahahaaha oh wow trim daddy no that kid from whap had game and range is playing D1 hoops right now that #2 from msum is the kid mcfeeley had that column about this summer saying how he played against kevin love in high school and held him to 50 points lol

was that the kid from osseo

NDSUstudent
11-12-2008, 12:23 AM

No this guy was lakesbison's answer to our big man woes....

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/showthread.php?p=123723&highlight=peterson#post123723

ndsubison1
11-12-2008, 12:46 AM
No this guy was lakesbison's answer to our big man woes....

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/showthread.php?p=123723&highlight=peterson#post123723

HAHAHAHA... are you kidding me, this kid is slower than the coming of Christ!

Jdubs21
11-12-2008, 03:34 AM
hahaha this is to funny