PDA

View Full Version : Indiana St. tailgate review

runtheoption
11-03-2008, 03:59 PM
I guess I shouldn't be surprised by anything the FargoDome Nazi's do anymore....

5:05 pm, kickoff isn't until 6:00 pm, and this Nazi comes along and tells us to "pack it up and start heading in." WHAT???? Are you friggin kidding me?

He's back again 2 more times before 5:30, telling us "c'mon guys, LET'S GO!!" We were all stunned by his actions. Fortunately, we were all smart enough not to get in a pissing match with this asshole, because he had a Fargo PD member with him.

So we head in. I stop at another tailgate spot near the Dome entrance. I get on a bus with 2 other guys, and we are "slamming" one more at about 5:45 pm. A different Nazi comes along, this one female, gets on the bus and tells us "Get off the bus and leave the lot, or you will get a trespassing charge." Again, the 3 of us say, "Yes ma'am", as she has Fargo PD with her.

Seems a little harsh to me tell people to "pack it up" 1 hour before kickoff, and to climb on a bus with 3 people in it, and threaten them with trespassing.

I can not stand these power hungry, security "tough-guys" that seem hell bent on harassing people, cuz they know they have the power of a Fargo PD badge behind them. The PD seems way cool, and never seem to bother anyone at tailgating. Hell, I cruised by 3 Fargo PD on a motorized cooler, going at least 10 mph, with a 32 oz Chubs Mug spilling beer everywhere, and they didn't say a thing to me!

lakesbison
11-03-2008, 04:42 PM
AT WYOMING, AT UNI>

NEVER EVER EVER SAW ONE POLICEMAN, LET ALONE CAMPUS SECURITY OFFICIALS OR "FACILITY OFFICIALS"

OUR CREW GETS HARASSED EVERY GAME, GO IN AT 5:15 last sat. ha ha.. twice we were told by, two diff groups of hitlers...

Indiana st is 0-8 and they are pushing us in.

THIS CRAP HAS TO STOP!!

56BISON73
11-03-2008, 05:05 PM
I guess I shouldn't be surprised by anything the FargoDome Nazi's do anymore....

5:05 pm, kickoff isn't until 6:00 pm, and this Nazi comes along and tells us to "pack it up and start heading in." WHAT???? Are you friggin kidding me?

He's back again 2 more times before 5:30, telling us "c'mon guys, LET'S GO!!" We were all stunned by his actions. Fortunately, we were all smart enough not to get in a pissing match with this asshole, because he had a Fargo PD member with him.

So we head in. I stop at another tailgate spot near the Dome entrance. I get on a bus with 2 other guys, and we are "slamming" one more at about 5:45 pm. A different Nazi comes along, this one female, gets on the bus and tells us "Get off the bus and leave the lot, or you will get a trespassing charge." Again, the 3 of us say, "Yes ma'am", as she has Fargo PD with her.

Seems a little harsh to me tell people to "pack it up" 1 hour before kickoff, and to climb on a bus with 3 people in it, and threaten them with trespassing.

I can not stand these power hungry, security "tough-guys" that seem hell bent on harassing people, cuz they know they have the power of a Fargo PD badge behind them. The PD seems way cool, and never seem to bother anyone at tailgating. Hell, I cruised by 3 Fargo PD on a motorized cooler, going at least 10 mph, with a 32 oz Chubs Mug spilling beer everywhere, and they didn't say a thing to me!

Heres the deal. Too many people were just tailgating and not going to the game. There were parameters set up with the ANTI ETOH crowd so you could have your adult beverages. So they have to start people moving a tad early to make the kickoff. Now for an analogy. When you are at a bar they do have last call and every now and then after last call they do remind you that TIME IS ALMOST UP. Do they not. So whats the difference???? The cops arent being power hungry. All they are doing is there job in helping to enforce the rules and get people to the game in a timely manner. Which I might add has to difficult considering they are dealing with thousands of people that they are giving LAST CALL to.
PL

runtheoption
11-03-2008, 05:31 PM
Heres the deal. Too many people were just tailgating and not going to the game. There were parameters set up with the ANTI ETOH crowd so you could have your adult beverages. So they have to start people moving a tad early to make the kickoff. Now for an analogy. When you are at a bar they do have last call and every now and then after last call they do remind you that TIME IS ALMOST UP. Do they not. So whats the difference???? The cops arent being power hungry. All they are doing is there job in helping to enforce the rules and get people to the game in a timely manner. Which I might add has to difficult considering they are dealing with thousands of people that they are giving LAST CALL to.
PL

Re-read my post, I am not questioning the Fargo PD or how they do there job. I think they do a great job at tailgating, and genuinely seem to enjoy themselves. It is how the NaziDome staff in their pretty yellow jackets conduct themselves in enforcing the rules. They can "help" enforce the rules in a way more professional, cordial manner than hovering (standing and staring at us, less than 5 feet away for about 2 minutes straight, just waiting for one of us to say something to him) over my group, 15- 20 minutes before the official end of tailgating.

The tailgating rules say "Tailgating ends 30 minutes prior to kickoff." Well, the very second I turn and start walking into the dome, I have effectively ended tailgating. Leave me the hell alone until then.

Bison bison
11-03-2008, 05:41 PM
I'm just pissed that I didn' borrow my brother's wood chipper, through a tree branch in it, and attach a sign reading "Welcome to Fargo, Sycamores!"

SDbison
11-03-2008, 06:01 PM
Re-read my post, I am not questioning the Fargo PD or how they do there job. I think they do a great job at tailgating, and genuinely seem to enjoy themselves. It is how the NaziDome staff in their pretty yellow jackets conduct themselves in enforcing the rules. They can "help" enforce the rules in a way more professional, cordial manner than hovering (standing and staring at us, less than 5 feet away for about 2 minutes straight, just waiting for one of us to say something to him) over my group, 15- 20 minutes before the official end of tailgating.

The tailgating rules say "Tailgating ends 30 minutes prior to kickoff." Well, the very second I turn and start walking into the dome, I have effectively ended tailgating. Leave me the hell alone until then.
I agree entirely with runtheoption and totally disagree with 56BISON73. There were never any issues, but all of the sudden in the middle of the season the DomeNazis suddenly turn up the heat on everyone in the tailgate area. We don't need all the supervision. A friendly reminder 35-40 minutes before kickoff should be sufficient. If Security needs to be such a$$es the hour before the game then maybe tailgating should start 30 to 60 minutes earlier?
Can't believe all the cracking down when nothing has ever happened!

56BISON73
11-03-2008, 06:05 PM
I agree entirely with runtheoption and totally disagree with 56BISON73. There were never any issues, but all of the sudden in the middle of the season the DomeNazis suddenly turn up the heat on everyone in the tailgate area. We don't need all the supervision. A friendly reminder 35-40 minutes before kickoff should be sufficient. If Security needs to be such a$$es the hour before the game then maybe tailgating should start 30 to 60 minutes earlier?
Can't believe all the cracking down when nothing has ever happened!

SD
Something has happened. The anti ETOH crowd has been complaining.

Im not saying security needs to be assholes.

In my initial post all I was doing was explaining what was going on. Its called information so there isnt anything to agree or disaree about. For some reason it is now blown out of proportion. PL

SDbison
11-03-2008, 06:11 PM
SD
Something has happened. The anti ETOH crowd has been complaining.

Im not saying security needs to be assholes.

In my initial post all I was doing was explaining what was going on. Its called information. For some reason it is now blown out of proportion. PL
What is ETOH? So treat us like adults.....this should be public information if someting happened. BTW, I believe that 95% of the tailgaters would help police for any violation that has merit. We want to keep our tailgate the way it is. Thousands of fans looking for violators is much better than a handful of security harassing everyone who has never done anything wrong. This is pathetic just like this years team!
Has anyone heard of recent problems in the tailgate area (other than harassment by security)?

lakesbison
11-03-2008, 06:12 PM
soo..... 5-10 ANTI people on a board somewhere.. are MORE INFLUENTIAL than 10,000 tailgaters?? what a democracy!!!

this is embarassing.

ILL SCREAM IT AGAIN. FOR THOSE AT WYOMING and AT NORTHERN IOWA, AT MINNESOTA LAST YEAR.

NOT ONCE AT THOSE PLACES DID WE EVEN ENCOUNTER A POLICEMAN or SECURITY...

ITS LAUGHABLE.... WELCOME TO LOCKDOWN FARGO!!!

56BISON73
11-03-2008, 06:22 PM
What is ETOH? So treat us like adults.....this should be public information if someting happened. BTW, I believe that 95% of the tailgaters would help police for any violation that has merit. We want to keep our tailgate the way it is. Thousands of fans looking for violators is much better than a handful of security harassing everyone who has never done anything wrong. This is pathetic just like this years team!
Has anyone heard of recent problems in the tailgate area (other than harassment by security)?

ETOH = alchohol.

I posted sometime back that this was going to happen and why. They HAD to act.
But if secuity is a problem complain to the powers that be. A rant does no good here. Call the secuities big banana and explain the circumstances and the personells behavior. Call the Ad big banana and explain the same and how the rudeness is effecting your game day experience as you are doing nothing wrong. Keep it to fact and leave emotion out of it.

PL

TransAmBison
11-03-2008, 06:43 PM
PL do you know exactly what the complaint is by the anti-etoh (was that right? I'll just call them "fun-haters")?????

56BISON73
11-03-2008, 06:54 PM
PL do you know exactly what the complaint is by the anti-etoh (was that right? I'll just call them "fun-haters")?????

TA
There were rules-parameters set up to appease the Anti ETOH crowd(some of these people are with in the univesity system) so that tailgating could be allowed-expanded. One was tailgating shut down 1/2 hour before the kick off. (Dont have the facts on the time limit).
In the last couple of years there has been many who just stayed out in the parking lot drank and didnt go to the game. Trash was also becoming an issue. But the anti ETOH crowd let the powers that be know that--- YOU ARENT DOING WHAT YOU SAID YOU WOULD DO. So they have to act.
PL

TransAmBison
11-03-2008, 07:01 PM
TA
There were rules-parameters set up to appease the Anti ETOH crowd(some of these people are with in the univesity system) so that tailgating could be allowed-expanded. One was tailgating shut down 1/2 hour before the kick off. (Dont have the facts on the time limit).
In the last couple of years there has been many who just stayed out in the parking lot drank and didnt go to the game. Trash was also becoming an issue. But the anti ETOH crowd let the powers that be know that--- YOU ARENT DOING WHAT YOU SAID YOU WOULD DO. So they have to act.
PL
Sounds fair enough for me.

I completely understand how over the top some security can be. Fargodome security hassled us a few games back. We were tearing everything down and packing it away in the cars and they came and told us we had to be gone. I told them we were doing just that. They emphasized again, you need to get going. I looked at my watch...we had 45 minutes until kickoff. So, that means we had fifteen minutes left in the lot. AND we were tearing stuff down. I just told them we were going in as soon as we were done putting stuff away and that we DID have 15 minutes left. They walked about ten to fifteen feet away and stared at us.

aces1180
11-03-2008, 07:01 PM
TA
PL

That's too bad that people are more worried about what others are doing and not what is good for the football program.

Some may disagree with it, but the allowed use of alcohol during tailgating at the Dome, along with a quality football team, has increased attendance and been good for the overall atmosphere.

Yes, some people are assholes and don't respect the rules, but why should someone who is respecting those rules be harassed as well? This isn't 2nd grade where everyone is punished for the actions of a few.

56BISON73
11-03-2008, 07:03 PM
That's too bad that people are more worried about what others are doing and not what is good for the football program.

Some may disagree with it, but the allowed use of alcohol during tailgating at the Dome, along with a quality football team, has increased attendance and been good for the overall atmosphere.

Yes, some people are assholes and don't respect the rules, but why should someone who is respecting those rules be harassed as well? This isn't 2nd grade where everyone is punished for the actions of a few.

Life is like that isnt it. There is always the minority that ruins it for the rest. PL

sambini
11-03-2008, 07:53 PM
No problems with our group. We always shut her down and get in to see the game. This week security walked by as we were tearing down and Thanked us for going in. Can't miss the tunnel walk+++

Bison55
11-03-2008, 08:56 PM
I still don't get why they don't sell beer in the dome.

Is there some sort of reasoning for this?

roadwarrior
11-03-2008, 09:19 PM
I still don't get why they don't sell beer in the dome.

Is there some sort of reasoning for this?

See above discussion.

fargo_is_my_home
11-03-2008, 09:31 PM
Let me give you some insight about security and police at the tailgating. Yes, I happen to know many of them.....

The reason why no beer is sold in the FargoDome is PRESIDENT JOE.

The reason why tailgating must be stopped 1/2 hour before the game is PRESIDENT JOE.

The reason why tailgating is allowed only two hours after the game or 11 pm which comes first is PRESIDENT JOE.

Now for the A-holes such as the group with O'Kelly's who come just for the booze. The first and second home game, I am told, they refused to go in and said they would call PRESIDENT JOE. A teammaker/trainer for the football team, Scott Woken had to come out and tell them to shut it down.
It is groups like this that are going to ruin it for everyone.

The rules are available to everyone and I was given a copy by security. It clearly states tailgating must be ceased 1/2 hour before kick off.

I think booze and attitude of the tailgaters who have consumed mass quantities creates the attitude from security. If we do not police ourselves I can predict PRESIDENT JOE will shut down the tailgating all together.

Isn't it really about the football?

Bison"FANatic"
11-03-2008, 09:34 PM
So do you guys get pissed when you are out at the bar and they are shutting down 15 minutes before the scheduled time? Bar clocks are always set ahead because when you are dealing with people who have been drinking it takes longer than what people think. Just shrug it off and tell them you are tearing down and get out of the lot by 1/2 before kickoff. It isn't tear down a 1/2 hour before kickoff. We have a great atmosphere at tailgaiting and lets keep it that way. Just follow the rules and be respectful they are just doing their job and that is to have the lot cleared 1/2 hour before kickoff.

Sorry for the rant but I have been in a pissy mood all day.:(

lakesbison
11-03-2008, 09:58 PM
TAILGATING AT NDSU IS AN EVENT NOW.

NDSU FOOTBALL IS THE EVENT .. that THAT EVENT IS FOR.

HOWEVER. NDSU FOOTBALL IS SOLD OUT!!!

SO MY BUDDY"S WHO CANT GET TICKETS< OR O'KELLY"S GROUP have to be ushered out of a parking lot into the STREETS of fargo drunk because they don't have tickets, are you kidding

If. IF we were 10-0 going into SDSU game, there would've been over 2500 fans that woulda wanted to celebrate tailgating but couldn't of possibly got a ticket..

think about that.

FUTHERMORE>. ILL SAY IT AGAIN.. NDSU is the ONLY lot in AMERICA that is policed the way it is.

SHOW ME ANOTHER ONE??

I've tailgated at:
20 NFL stadiums.
Wisconsin
Metrodome
Iowa
Illinois
Wyoming
North Iowa
SDSU
St Johns.. ha ha
even HIGH SCHOOLS.

NEVER ever had police or a "dome security" pushing people out and threatening TRESPASS at those.

Bisonguy
11-03-2008, 10:34 PM
TAILGATING AT NDSU IS AN EVENT NOW.

NDSU FOOTBALL IS THE EVENT .. that THAT EVENT IS FOR.

SO MY BUDDY"S WHO CANT GET TICKETS< OR O'KELLY"S GROUP have to be ushered out of a parking lot into the STREETS of fargo drunk because they don't have tickets, are you kidding

If. IF we were 10-0 going into SDSU game, there would've been over 2500 fans that woulda wanted to celebrate tailgating but couldn't of possibly got a ticket..

think about that.

FUTHERMORE>. ILL SAY IT AGAIN.. NDSU is the ONLY lot in AMERICA that is policed the way it is.

SHOW ME ANOTHER ONE??

I've tailgated at:
20 NFL stadiums.
Wisconsin
Metrodome
Iowa
Illinois
Wyoming
North Iowa
SDSU
St Johns.. ha ha
even HIGH SCHOOLS.

NEVER ever had police or a "dome security" pushing people out and threatening TRESPASS at those.

Here's a 9 page thread from SDSU fans complaining about them herding them out before the game- http://sdsufans.com/board/showthread.php?t=7111

I'm sure I could find plenty of other threads, as well.

Again, as it was stated by fargo_is_my_home, it was a couple douchebags that spoiled the fun for everyone. :banghead:

The rule was always that the west lots had to be VACANT 30 minutes before kickoff. Not start putting your stuff away at 30 minutes before kickoff and mosey out of the lots 15-20 minutes before kickoff. The rule was never really enforced, but due to people pushing the issue and blatant disregard for the rule, they now have to enforce the rule.

fargo_is_my_home
11-03-2008, 10:41 PM
Lakes Bison:NDSU FOOTBALL IS THE EVENT .. that THAT EVENT IS FOR.

I was at the game and it did not look "sold out" to me.

56BISON73
11-03-2008, 10:43 PM
Lakes Bison:NDSU FOOTBALL IS THE EVENT .. that THAT EVENT IS FOR.

I was at the game and it did not look "sold out" to me.

Sold out doesnt necessarily mean the seats will be filled. PL

fargo_is_my_home
11-03-2008, 10:50 PM
Sold out doesnt necessarily mean the seats will be filled. PL

Well, that certainly is a shame then. The radio went on all week about "standing room only" and the students were crying 2-3 games ago and now look.........

lakesbison
11-03-2008, 11:55 PM
if students wouldve used all their tickts.. it would've made a huge difference yes..

ok. .SDSU maybe pushes them out. *i dont remember*

but seriously, why can't people sit out there and watch the game on tv in the lot or listen on radio.. and enjoy the atmosphere..

ok?? if they cant get tickets.. big deal

fargo_is_my_home
11-04-2008, 12:09 AM
Because President Joe C. does not think it promotes an educational atmosphere with alcohol being a priority. Call his office and they will explain it to you.

TAILG8R
11-04-2008, 12:15 AM
This is slightly off topic but, why is there so few trash cans around the tailgating area? I have no problem keeping my own trash in my area but when I pack up I shouldn't have to put my trash back in my vehicle and drive it home. It really doesn't bother me, I have no problem taking care of my garbage, but it seems strange that they wouldn't have a trash barrel at the end of each row or two.

lakesbison
11-04-2008, 12:21 AM
ahh... its a FOOTBALL GAME at 7pm in FARGO ND that night.

Educational? really, ? thats m-f 8-5 with the students.

most students cant even tailgate, so most of the tailgaters are the "COMMUNITY OF FARGO"...

who by the way PAID for that DoME and PARKING LOT.

maybe mr chapman coulda walked outta the alumni tent to NORTHERN IOWA and WYOMING tailgate like gene taylor did, huh?

B O X>

SDbison
11-04-2008, 12:39 AM
Here's a 9 page thread from SDSU fans complaining about them herding them out before the game- http://sdsufans.com/board/showthread.php?t=7111

I'm sure I could find plenty of other threads, as well.

Again, as it was stated by fargo_is_my_home, it was a couple douchebags that spoiled the fun for everyone. :banghead:

The rule was always that the west lots had to be VACANT 30 minutes before kickoff. Not start putting your stuff away at 30 minutes before kickoff and mosey out of the lots 15-20 minutes before kickoff. The rule was never really enforced, but due to people pushing the issue and blatant disregard for the rule, they now have to enforce the rule.
Kind of crabby BG......not getting eough sleep lately?
So you used to enjoy the tailgate up until kickoff, but now you shoot photos so you are never there. People work hard to set up their stuff and if they are a little late too bad. It is BS that they have to enforce the 30 min prior rule the way they are now. If somebody is still out there 10 -15 minutes before the game then the Dome Nazis can get hard core on their A$$es at that time. What an F'ing joke. Take it out on all the people meeting the intent of the rule. God I dispise power mongers.

roadwarrior
11-04-2008, 02:45 AM
This is slightly off topic but, why is there so few trash cans around the tailgating area? I have no problem keeping my own trash in my area but when I pack up I shouldn't have to put my trash back in my vehicle and drive it home. It really doesn't bother me, I have no problem taking care of my garbage, but it seems strange that they wouldn't have a trash barrel at the end of each row or two.

Garbage bags are available for free from dome employees. Just fill the bags and leave them in the lot.

fargo_is_my_home
11-04-2008, 03:13 AM
ahh... its a FOOTBALL GAME at 7pm in FARGO ND that night.

Educational? really, ? thats m-f 8-5 with the students.
B O X>

Wow, I guess it is unfortunate that the team is from an educational institution with "student athletes" but I guess it is not about the students.

McBison
11-04-2008, 03:16 AM
Garbage bags are available for free from dome employees. Just fill the bags and leave them in the lot.

I have run into a problem getting garbage bags before. One game this year I forgot to pack some so we only had one kitchen size. It filled up as soon as we started getting everything going. I asked the dome security walking around and they said they would be back. I waited for a while and nothing. So I start walking to the front gate of the west lot to grab one and I see a couple police officers. I just asked 'do you guys know where the garbage bags are?' One of the officers picked up his cell phone, called a dome worker and had it delivered within a few min.

I know the dome security was real pushy before the last game. I think the police have more training dealing with people thats why they get better results (maybe not? Ive just had better experiences with the REAL police in the lots). I am hoping security lightens up a little bit for the next game. I do like the idea of everyone having to leave when the game starts, because I have a feeling if people were allowed to just sit in the parking lots there would be a lot of stuff stolen. I know 'people can’t get tickets' but then they shouldn't be surprised to have to walk ALL the way to labby's. If you park in the grass the dome is about half way anyhow...lol.

met1990
11-04-2008, 04:18 AM

Are those from dome employees in the parking lot, or inside the dome? I usually take my garbage with me, but it would be nice to be able to have a localized spot to drop it off, other than Grand Forks...

roadwarrior
11-04-2008, 04:28 AM
Are those from dome employees in the parking lot, or inside the dome? I usually take my garbage with me, but it would be nice to be able to have a localized spot to drop it off, other than Grand Forks...

Someone came by on a golf cart last weekend asking if we needed any garbage bags.

FYI: If you drive by the lot on sunday it looks pretty messy!

UTH
11-04-2008, 04:43 AM
[/b]

Life is like that isnt it. There is always the minority that ruins it for the rest. PL

Yeah, so you need to suck it up, take it like a man, and take it...

56BISON73
11-04-2008, 04:50 AM
Yeah, so you need to suck it up, take it like a man, and take it...

Nope
You need to find the minority and beat the shit out of them. Ohhh sorry---what we need to do is find the the unfortunate individuals who are rules impaired and exert appropriate peer pressure to get the desired results.:D PL

UTH
11-04-2008, 05:05 AM
if students wouldve used all their tickts.. it would've made a huge difference yes..

ok. .SDSU maybe pushes them out. *i dont remember*

but seriously, why can't people sit out there and watch the game on tv in the lot or listen on radio.. and enjoy the atmosphere..

ok?? if they cant get tickets.. big deal

Because there will then be a$$#@t$ who will wait for everyone else to clear out so they can steal and vandalize. That's a highly predictable little fact of life. Thank you; drive through...

SDbison
11-04-2008, 06:41 PM
Someone came by on a golf cart last weekend asking if we needed any garbage bags.

FYI: If you drive by the lot on sunday it looks pretty messy!

I drove by the lot this past Sunday and it looked really clean.

roadwarrior
11-04-2008, 06:47 PM
I drove by the lot this past Sunday and it looked really clean.

Good to see they cleaned it up this week. Other times they haven't.

TAILG8R
11-04-2008, 07:01 PM

I did have someone come by and ask if I needed a garbage bag this last weekend, which was nice. I haven't had anyone offer before. I didn't realize I could just leave my full garbage bag sitting on the ground though.

Paulie
11-04-2008, 09:32 PM
THIS ISS EMBARRASSING.

At WYOoming and NAU nad NDU and the other 200 stadiums I've been two you can tailgate 24 hours a day without a cop notincing.

SO my drunk Friends that don’t' have tickets should be told not to come to the games? That is f-ing redicoulous.

This is no gud! I'm going to report this to God.

Herd80
11-05-2008, 12:38 AM
I'm with you Paulie/Lakes, especially since you invented tailgating

d3boys
11-05-2008, 01:37 AM
soo..... 5-10 ANTI people on a board somewhere.. are MORE INFLUENTIAL than 10,000 tailgaters?? what a democracy!!!

this is embarassing.

ILL SCREAM IT AGAIN. FOR THOSE AT WYOMING and AT NORTHERN IOWA, AT MINNESOTA LAST YEAR.

NOT ONCE AT THOSE PLACES DID WE EVEN ENCOUNTER A POLICEMAN or SECURITY...

ITS LAUGHABLE.... WELCOME TO LOCKDOWN FARGO!!!

you wont find one at ames next year either
get there early
great tailgating atmosphere

fargocyclone
11-05-2008, 02:03 AM
you wont find one at ames next year either
get there early
great tailgating atmosphere

Next year will be my first year ever tailgating at ISU. I march through it every game, but have never been able to join in on that fun. I'm pretty excited for my first game back as an alum to watch NDSU go to Ames! (and tailgate before :nod: )

d3boys
11-05-2008, 02:08 AM
Next year will be my first year ever tailgating at ISU. I march through it every game, but have never been able to join in on that fun. I'm pretty excited for my first game back as an alum to watch NDSU go to Ames! (and tailgate before :nod: )

I will be there right beside you
cant wait

VanClubPres
03-02-2009, 03:59 AM
Because there will then be a$$#@t$ who will wait for everyone else to clear out so they can steal and vandalize. That's a highly predictable little fact of life. Thank you; drive through...

I am fairly certain that no one is reading this post anymore, I was just browsing, but this is certainly a problem. I have had a great many thing stolen from my tailgate section over the last 4 years, as well as things scratched into my rigs. I can only hope that it is not from othrs in the Bison Nation, but I know better. Now everything is 100% packed up.