PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Band!

No_Skill
11-02-2008, 01:49 PM
The performance last night deserves its own thread!

Lots of motion, lots of formations, and they sounded great!

The flux capacitor was great! We were laughing so hard when we figured out what it was! Classic

Batman symbol ftw!

Highilight of the night for sure. :nod:

tjbison
11-02-2008, 02:06 PM
Have to agree! Band looked much improved and even sounded great!

and yeah I had to inform the people around me about the Flux Capacitor!!!!!!! Classic

stevdock
11-02-2008, 02:10 PM
I have never ever said this before but I said it last night. "They look so good, too bad we don't have a team to back them up." I was completely shocked when it came out of my mouth, but unfortunately there was some truth to it.

Bisonfan1
11-02-2008, 02:31 PM
Band was great, also thank you to the members of the band that came around and played at the tailgate, that was simply fantastic, lots of comments about that. If anyone from the band see's this thread, please pass on that we would love to see the band every tailgate. JOB WELL DONE !!!!

99Bison
11-02-2008, 02:33 PM
Indeed great job band. They played in the tailgaiting lot also. They even went throught the concorse playing in the entry ways just after half time!

missingnumber7
11-02-2008, 09:54 PM
They even went throught the concorse playing in the entry ways just after half time!

They do everygame...its annoying IMHO.

But the band is much improved not only just at halftime, but throughout the whole game.

A1pigskin
11-02-2008, 10:57 PM
I have to say our band has made a 360 degree turnaround. They are improving every game. Good job Gold Star Band, keep up the awesome playing.

MHDBisonfan
11-02-2008, 11:02 PM
I have to say our band has made a 360 degree turnaround. They are improving every game. Good job Gold Star Band, keep up the awesome playing.

So they're back where they started? :p

Fighting Sevo's
11-03-2008, 01:35 AM
Great Job GSMB! That is the kind of performance that will get people to pay attention.

CaBisonFan
11-03-2008, 02:54 AM
Great Job GSMB! That is the kind of performance that will get people to pay attention.

From the WIU game, and what I've seen on the streams, they look & sound nothing like the old GSB.

Uniforms with an attitude...drum corps formations...big sound...very cool.

gobison.gsb
11-03-2008, 04:08 AM
Thanks to everyone for the comments. It has been a LONG time since I remember a standing ovation, and from what I hear from other members, it was our favorite show as well. We had a blast, and we hope that this is just the starting point of what is to come for future years. Glad you all liked it, and props to the band members who wrote the drill and picked the music.

No_Skill
11-04-2008, 04:05 AM
Keep up the great work! :cheers: