PDA

View Full Version : November tailgating!!

roadwarrior
10-31-2008, 04:11 PM
Nice day forecast for Fargo on saturday (50s). Lots open at 1pm. Should be a big crowd again for another great tailgate party!

imabison
10-31-2008, 04:26 PM
Nice day forecast for Fargo on saturday (50s). Lots open at 1pm. Should be a big crowd again for another great tailgate party!
Humm, to nice for Dr Mcgullicuddys mentholmint and hot chocolate? Humm..

Will You Be there!!

IzzyFlexion
10-31-2008, 04:29 PM
Sorry to be somewhat irrelevant here....but the best I'll be able to do is tailgate in Champaign, IL for the Illinois-Iowa game tomorrow. They do it well down there too.

TAILG8R
10-31-2008, 04:32 PM
I've been ready for tailgating since last Sat.

aces1180
10-31-2008, 04:36 PM
I'll be having part of my bachelor party in the West lot.

Should be a fun time and I'll get to expose some of my friends who have never tailgated or been to a game in recent years to the experience.

bisongirl
10-31-2008, 04:50 PM
See you all in the West Lot tomorrow! :cheers:

NDSUFan_Sav
10-31-2008, 04:51 PM
25 hours til the lot open!!!! see you guys there!!!

sambini
10-31-2008, 09:38 PM
Just filled the coolers with products from Anhueser Busch.

VanClubPres
10-31-2008, 11:25 PM
Coolers are packed with racks of 'Stones. Still no chance of beating hitmen crew to lots first, but we are going to try.

TbonZach
10-31-2008, 11:43 PM
Just to let everyone know, some members of the GSMB are going to be playing around the tailgating lot tomorrow. I don't recall exactly when we'll start, but I believe it's around 3:30.

bisongirl
11-01-2008, 12:37 AM
Just to let everyone know, some members of the GSMB are going to be playing around the tailgating lot tomorrow. I don't recall exactly when we'll start, but I believe it's around 3:30.

Great! Glad to hear it! Would love to see that for every game!

Bisonfan1
11-01-2008, 12:59 PM

That is great news, that really adds to the big time college football tailgating atmosphere, team spirt, and to promote the GSMB. BRAVO !!!!

Jdubs21
11-01-2008, 02:04 PM
i cant wait for tailgating today...or for my hangover from last nite to subside, i guess the only cure for a bad defense is a good offense...TIME TO START DRINKIN AGAIN! haha

NDSUFan_Sav
11-01-2008, 04:18 PM
i cant wait for tailgating today...or for my hangover from last nite to subside, i guess the only cure for a bad defense is a good offense...TIME TO START DRINKIN AGAIN! haha

thats the spirit!!!!!!

56BISON73
11-01-2008, 04:36 PM
I bet there is already a line to get in.:D
Damn I wish I was there. :( PL

TbonZach
11-02-2008, 02:46 AM
...or for my hangover from last nite to subside, i guess the only cure for a bad defense is a good offense...TIME TO START DRINKIN AGAIN! haha

Drinking is only a temporary solution if you stop.

sambini
11-02-2008, 08:19 AM
Thanks GSMB for playing in the tailgating areas++++++++++

TbonZach
11-20-2008, 08:34 PM
Just a heads up, the GSMB will be playing in the around the lot on Saturday.

Directly from the horse's, er, Dr. Johnson's mouth: "I hope to make it a tradition."

imabison
11-20-2008, 08:48 PM
Just a heads up, the GSMB will be playing in the around the lot on Sunday.

Directly from the horse's, er, Dr. Johnson's mouth: "I hope to make it a tradition."
Is there an NFL game the GSMB is playing for on "Sunday" or did you really mean Saturday? :) :)

HandoEX
11-20-2008, 08:55 PM
Just a heads up, the GSMB will be playing in the around the lot on Sunday.

Sweeeeeeeeet! I love seeing the band dancing around the West Lot!

This one's gonna be a cold one! The best way to tailgate:nod:

TbonZach
11-20-2008, 09:17 PM
Is there an NFL game the GSMB is playing for on "Sunday" or did you really mean Saturday? :) :)

Doh! Yup. I meant Saturday.

Although we are having our annual "Sounds of the Gridiron" concert on Sunday.

Former Hitman
11-20-2008, 09:24 PM

Road, I don't know where you got your info, but it will be upper 20's!

Anyhow, beer still flows at that temperature.

TbonZach
11-20-2008, 09:32 PM
Road, I don't know where you got your info, but it will be upper 20's!

Anyhow, beer still flows at that temperature.

He meant that for the Nov. 1 game. And upper 20's is a heatwave this time of year!

bisonfanforlife
11-20-2008, 10:37 PM
Here is a thought for ya...do you get more excited for the football game or the tailgating?

Either way...both are gonna be a blast

tjbison
11-20-2008, 10:40 PM
Here is a thought for ya...do you get more excited for the football game or the tailgating?

Both are equal, LOVE the tailgate and the game!!:nod:

stevdock
11-20-2008, 10:59 PM

Interesting question, if only you get a truly honest answer I think you'd be surprised by it if you only had to choose one.

McBison
11-20-2008, 11:13 PM
As I was walking around on campus today, I got to thinking about ‘November Tailgating.’ The last SDSU game in Fargo started out cold, but became bearable/nice as the day went on. Being a rookie at cold weather tailgating, are there any tips that some veterans can give? Besides the normal tailgating supplies, what do I need to bring? I will turn my chili up from hot, to burn-your-face-off.:cheers:

d3boys
11-21-2008, 02:25 AM

football game
not even a tough choice

sambini
11-21-2008, 03:34 AM
We are ready for saturday+++

Jdubs21
11-21-2008, 09:45 PM
Dress warm and come minnow racing....i want to invite everyone to come tailgating its fun and free unless u want to be in the tournament but i would like everyone to stop in and check it out and try it out as well, so far its been a pretty big hit, so i welcome everyone to come to the minnow racing camper/unit/ whatever ya wanna call it, ya cant miss it everyone is invited

MN_BISON
11-21-2008, 09:56 PM
Dress warm and come minnow racing....i want to invite everyone to come tailgating its fun and free unless u want to be in the tournament but i would like everyone to stop in and check it out and try it out as well, so far its been a pretty big hit, so i welcome everyone to come to the minnow racing camper/unit/ whatever ya wanna call it, ya cant miss it everyone is invited

OK, I've seen minnow races talked about several times, can someone please explain to me what it's all about.:confused:

d3boys
11-21-2008, 10:49 PM
OK, I've seen minnow races talked about several times, can someone please explain to me what it's all about.:confused:

you will have to see it to believe it but
in ndsu colors it is a 2 lane trough with water in it with a start and a finish line
one minnow is put in each lane and each racer takes a straw and tries to get the minnow to the finish line first

Jdubs21
11-22-2008, 12:54 AM
you will have to see it to believe it but
in ndsu colors it is a 2 lane trough with water in it with a start and a finish line
one minnow is put in each lane and each racer takes a straw and tries to get the minnow to the finish line first

well put!!! haha

Bisonfan1
11-22-2008, 12:55 AM
Just a heads up, the GSMB will be playing in the around the lot on Saturday.

That is great news, tell Dr. Johnson it will be a welcome tradition !!!!

sambini
11-22-2008, 01:57 AM
Love having the GSMB FOR TAILGATING++++

Mr. Burgundy
11-22-2008, 01:59 AM
I like it when the band plays slow songs during the game.......Or when they come up between the sections and play Richard Marx. Nothing fires me up like that stuff.

Glad they are in the tailgate area though!

TbonZach
11-22-2008, 04:05 AM
I like it when the band plays slow songs during the game.......Or when they come up between the sections and play Richard Marx. Nothing fires me up like that stuff.

Glad they are in the tailgate area though!

:eeek: Are you accusing us of playing boring music? Name one song that.... yeah. yeah.

Blue
11-22-2008, 07:23 PM
Local reporter on the scene here at the LOVELY Select Inn checking in and prepping to cover the game.
In the words of lakes:
FARGO FARGO WE COMING HIDE THE B!TCHES!