PDA

View Full Version : The Time is Now, Will You Be There?: Nov. 4th vs. Mary

ndsubison1
10-28-2008, 06:07 AM
It's the football slogan but who cares. Where will you be November 4th? I hope not just at the voting booth... but at the Bison Sports Arena, where your Bison Mens BBall team will take on the 2nd best Mens bball team in North Dakota, the Mary Marauders at 7 PM...

"The Time is Now"... the magic is just starting... I know where I will be!

bisonoldie
10-29-2008, 02:44 AM
I'll be there. Not planning on missing any Bison games this year, as they are on a journey to the NCAA's!!
What can we expect out of UMary? It will be interesting to see if any of those prized recruits have gotten any better. I think Erdmann is a junior by now, unless he redshirted. I heard he had a good year last year, all conference. And that's a pretty tough conference for D2. What else do they have?

ndsubison1
10-29-2008, 04:16 AM
I'll be there. Not planning on missing any Bison games this year, as they are on a journey to the NCAA's!!
What can we expect out of UMary? It will be interesting to see if any of those prized recruits have gotten any better. I think Erdmann is a junior by now, unless he redshirted. I heard he had a good year last year, all conference. And that's a pretty tough conference for D2. What else do they have?

We'll blow them out, but they're a young and up-coming team. Erdmann is tough, Jordan Wilhelm is solid was very impressive last year as a frosh, Jordan Engelhardt is a decent guard, Danny Sandvig isn't bad, they lost Tate Kick (transfered) big loss for them he's a hell of an athlete. They have a quick point guard in Geoff West too. Pretty undersized though in the frontcourt.

All in all, we provide too many matchup problems for them. Our guard play will just be too overpowering for them and our frontcourt should just plain dominate. They lack a lot of size. But Mary is a solid D2 team, they played SDSU tough last year.

SlickVic
10-29-2008, 08:02 AM
do the bison scrimmage my boy burgess this year? not sure if hes even still at msum but id like to see what he could do against woodside and or in the post against moorman hahaha jk love lucas but does mary have benjamin or who had him he was pretty slick last yr oh and ermanns garbage yuck id school that kid

Mr. Burgundy
10-29-2008, 12:15 PM
Where did Tate Kick go?

BisBison
10-29-2008, 12:26 PM
Where did Tate Kick go?

I heard Dickinson State, but I could be wrong. He wanted more playing time.

Trim
10-29-2008, 01:10 PM
do the bison scrimmage my boy burgess this year?

November 8th, 3 o'clock I believe Slickhead.

Trim
10-29-2008, 01:12 PM
...the Mary Marauders at 7 PM...

Bisonville Bash? Normal time, normal place?

roadwarrior
10-29-2008, 01:25 PM
Bisonville Bash? Normal time, normal place?

lakes? you going to be there?

bisonoldie
10-29-2008, 01:27 PM

Yes, he transferred to Dickinson State but, according to the Dicky Paper, he quit after a few workouts. Said he didn't feel like he fit in with the other Dickinson players and wanted to concentrate on his studies.

bisonhusker
10-29-2008, 03:10 PM
Too bad about Kick. He was a nice player. He could have walked on at NDSU.

NDSUstudent
10-29-2008, 07:09 PM
I'll be there, should be fun watching this team in action.

imabison
10-29-2008, 07:13 PM
I'll be there, should be fun watching this team in action.
I will be there!!

lakesbison
10-29-2008, 07:30 PM
oh yea..bisonville bash... southeast corner... HOLLA!!

ndsubison1
10-29-2008, 09:17 PM

That's part of it, but it was also because of grades... it's too bad he quit at DSU (if it's true), such a waste of talent