PDA

View Full Version : Voting starts

roadwarrior
10-21-2008, 05:27 PM
All Cass county residents can vote this week and next week at the Doublewood Inn in Fargo. I voted this morning, and its great not having the long lines to deal with on election day.

ndsubison1
10-21-2008, 05:53 PM
All Cass county residents can vote this week and next week at the Doublewood Inn in Fargo. I voted this morning, and its great not having the long lines to deal with on election day.

can i vote if i go to ndsu, but not from Cass County? or do I have to wait til Nov. 4?

bisonaudit
10-21-2008, 06:17 PM
If this doesn't answer your question directly it contains the contact information for the people who can.

http://library.vcsu.edu/Vote_pics/college-students-voting%5B1%5D.pdf

imabison
10-21-2008, 06:18 PM
can i vote if i go to ndsu, but not from Cass County? or do I have to wait til Nov. 4?
Have you been a resident at your address for over 30 days? Do you intend to vote at where you are from (other state etc)?

If you are yes, and no to those questions bring proof such as an electric bill with your name and address and I think you should be able to vote early as a Cass county resident. You might call the Cass County auditors office to verify the above.