PDA

View Full Version : Just toured the construction of the new Gopher Stadium...

WYOBISONMAN
10-21-2008, 02:01 AM
I just went on a tour of the new MN Gopher stadium today and was VERY impressed with what that facility will be like. There is not a bad seat in the house and amenities will abound. Joe Maturi said the facility will have a huge impact on the ability on MN to recruit and after the tour I have no question about that. I can't wait to see it when it is finished.

It is great that NDSU has such excellent facilities in FCS ball, because the recruits look very hard at that....it may even pull in a QB or two!!

WildBill
10-21-2008, 03:28 AM
I just went on a tour of the new MN Gopher stadium today and was VERY impressed with what that facility will be like. There is not a bad seat in the house and amenities will abound. Joe Maturi said the facility will have a huge impact on the ability on MN to recruit and after the tour I have no question about that. I can't wait to see it when it is finished.

It is great that NDSU has such excellent facilities in FCS ball, because the recruits look very hard at that....it may even pull in a QB or two!!

It is very impressive. I toured it a couple of weeks ago with other coaches from my region.