PDA

View Full Version : The Future is Ahead of Us

CaBisonFan
10-20-2008, 06:35 AM
This is something 'really stupid' that popped out of my mouth when I was teaching a huge high school marching band once. The kids never let me forget about it. It became our motto...and kind of a standing joke.

So...my fellow Bison fans...what is the future for this team, and teams within the next few years?

My crystal ball has become a little blurry. I've lost my touch, that is, assuming that I ever had any.

Is the future really ahead of us...or are we going to be stuck here?

http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/9223/crystalball468x317nh5.jpg

NDSUFan_Sav
10-20-2008, 06:50 AM
I think its looking bright CA, yes we're losing players but our young guys are coming to play football, they're coming to show they deserve a spot to play. Voit, Mcnorton is improving, PRESTON EVANS...man he's going to be good, D-Line will be good next year LBs should be fine, O-Line hopefully fixes things, QB not sure yet, WR i think we should be alright there. So, I think we'll be alright I don't think it can get worse.

stevdock
10-20-2008, 05:25 PM
I agree with what you said about the Defense. They should be just fine on that side of the ball. Offense could be really good or could be scary. O-line who knows?? I know I expected more out of them this year. The freshmen RB's are improving but are they going to be solid contributors?? A little too early to tell. QB - he's got the arm and athleticism, but can he get it done?? Veldman could be a very good TE, but once again gonna have to wait on that one. And WR's potentials there, but consistency is lacking right now. Hopefully all these offensive issues can be cleared up, but for now I am very skeptical.