PDA

View Full Version : Question about the Stretch Video streaming

CaBisonFan
10-20-2008, 05:45 AM
For those of you who bought the 10 buck package to watch the UNI game on Stretch, did you have major problems? I wrote to them and demanded a refund.

Seemed like whenever there was movement on the field, the streaming went psycho.

If that's what you experienced, I'm 'asking' you to write to them.

I'm running a pretty strong DSL signal that streams video very well usually, so I don't think the problem was here at my house.

NDSUFan_Sav
10-20-2008, 05:50 AM
For those of you who bought the 10 buck package to watch the UNI game on Stretch, did you have major problems? I wrote to them and demanded a refund.

Seemed like whenever there was movement on the field, the streaming went psycho.

If that's what you experienced, I'm 'asking' you to write to them.

I'm running a pretty strong DSL signal that streams video very well usually, so I don't think the problem was here at my house.

have you heard back from them?

CaBisonFan
10-20-2008, 05:53 AM
have you heard back from them?

Nothing yet Sav.

I'll let you know if they respond though.

Damn white socks & shoes! :fight:

Just when you think you've got the game figured out...everything goes to hell because of something that stupid.

NDSUFan_Sav
10-20-2008, 05:58 AM
Nothing yet Sav.

I'll let you know if they respond though.

Damn white socks & shoes! :fight:

Just when you think you've got the game figured out...everything goes to hell because of something that stupid.

Your posts always amaze me CA and most get good laughs....like the fight part after the damn white socks and shoes.

I wasn't even at the game or couldn't listen to it on the radio but i still had my game day goosebumps and to realize how fun it is to be a bison...I don't think i'll ever be able to stop being one!!!

CaBisonFan
10-20-2008, 06:19 AM
Your posts always amaze me CA and most get good laughs....like the fight part after the damn white socks and shoes.

I wasn't even at the game or couldn't listen to it on the radio but i still had my game day goosebumps and to realize how fun it is to be a bison...I don't think i'll ever be able to stop being one!!!

I'll want a Bison helmet in my casket. They could lose out the rest of my life and I'll still bleed green & gold (I was corrected at the WIU game...it's yellow).

Bet it was frustrating just listening. But you should know that I didn't see any more than you did. The streaming sucked.

I like your writing too Sav. Thanks

Really enjoyed talking to you in Fargo. Maybe someday I'll be able to fly up again.

I'd like to leave this mess down here...but my daughter lives here, and my wife & I both teach. Have a big house that we paid too much for, and now it's not worth half of what we have into it.

I'd like to buy a small lake home near DL or Pelican Rapids...and just throw in the teaching towel. Oh well.

I still like following the Bison.

TransAmBison
10-22-2008, 02:31 AM
I'll want a Bison helmet in my casket. They could lose out the rest of my life and I'll still bleed green & gold (I was corrected at the WIU game...it's yellow).

Bet it was frustrating just listening. But you should know that I didn't see any more than you did. The streaming sucked.

I like your writing too Sav. Thanks

Really enjoyed talking to you in Fargo. Maybe someday I'll be able to fly up again.

I'd like to leave this mess down here...but my daughter lives here, and my wife & I both teach. Have a big house that we paid too much for, and now it's not worth half of what we have into it.

I'd like to buy a small lake home near DL or Pelican Rapids...and just throw in the teaching towel. Oh well.

I still like following the Bison.
Already told the wife to put a Bison flag (old school snorting bison) in the casket with me when I kick the bucket.

CaBisonFan
10-22-2008, 04:11 AM
Already told the wife to put a Bison flag (old school snorting bison) in the casket with me when I kick the bucket.

Right...On !!!