PDA

View Full Version : Thank GOD for Basketball!!

WYOBISONMAN
10-19-2008, 11:08 AM
Whew! 15 minute on the Football Forum, and I am damn glad to be over here!!! Here is to NDSU winning the Summit and going to the Dance in year 1!

:cheers:

bisonmike2
10-19-2008, 12:17 PM
Whew! 15 minute on the Football Forum, and I am damn glad to be over here!!! Here is to NDSU winning the Summit and going to the Dance in year 1!

:cheers:

Let's hope our b-ball team has watched what the football team has done with their high expectations. We don't need 2 highly touted sports teams crapping the bed in year one of playoff eligibility. If the b-ball team bombs I don't know what to fall back on. At least we have....volleyball?

TheDoctor
10-19-2008, 05:00 PM
Let's hope our b-ball team has watched what the football team has done with their high expectations. We don't need 2 highly touted sports teams crapping the bed in year one of playoff eligibility. If the b-ball team bombs I don't know what to fall back on. At least we have....volleyball?

The basketball team will NOT bomb. One game at a time....regular season crown ensures post season play....regardless. ;)

tjbison
10-19-2008, 05:55 PM
I will admit I don't buy BB season tickets, as i travel for work and getting to the weekday games is nearly impossible, but i'm thinking about it for next year whats the price for MBB??

99Bison
10-19-2008, 06:00 PM
I will admit I don't buy BB season tickets, as i travel for work and getting to the weekday games is nearly impossible, but i'm thinking about it for next year whats the price for MBB??

Used to be $200 for both m&w bb, and $180 for one I think.

tjbison
10-19-2008, 06:40 PM
Used to be $200 for both m&w bb, and $180 for one I think.

cool, thats still pretty damn reasonable, and I fotgot the M and W bb teams play some doubleheaders right? just as well get for both then:nod:

BisonVifte
10-19-2008, 07:53 PM
Maybe a couple preconference. The saturday games last year were afternoon and evening.

99Bison
10-19-2008, 10:01 PM
cool, thats still pretty damn reasonable, and I fotgot the M and W bb teams play some doubleheaders right? just as well get for both then:nod:

Not anymore/yet... that was an ncc schedule procedure, now for summmit it's thurs/sat men and fri/mon women.

ndsubison1
10-20-2008, 12:33 AM

trust me, they wont... the football team had some big shoes to fill... our bball team has everybody back plus Carlson and Flowers now... they should be improved... plus after last season, I think that will make them better. Now with a year under their belts of conference play that will make them tougher and know what to expect. I am ready for bball to start more than ever.!

TheDoctor
10-20-2008, 01:52 AM
Just bought mine last week. $125 for either or $200 for both. ;)

Jdubs21
10-20-2008, 03:57 AM
hopefully our bball team lives up to the hype...we need somethin to get over our football team missin the playoffs :(

NDSUFan_Sav
10-20-2008, 06:02 AM
hopefully our bball team lives up to the hype...we need somethin to get over our football team missin the playoffs :(

Agreed!!!! LETS GO BISON!!!!

WYOBISONMAN
10-20-2008, 12:43 PM
Making plans for a trip to the Twin Cities for Bison Basketball over Thanksgiving weekend. Bison Basketball on Saturday, with a Minnesota Wild game for a warmup on Friday! What a great weekend!

Hammersmith
10-20-2008, 02:15 PM
Not anymore/yet... that was an ncc schedule procedure, now for summmit it's thurs/sat men and fri/mon women.

Small correction: It's Thurs/Sat for men and Sat/Mon for women. The host school has the option to make the Sat games doubleheaders, though NDSU chooses not to(2pm/7pm).

TheDoctor
10-21-2008, 03:15 AM
Making plans for a trip to the Twin Cities for Bison Basketball over Thanksgiving weekend. Bison Basketball on Saturday, with a Minnesota Wild game for a warmup on Friday! What a great weekend!

Well have to hook up buddy! We are also doing the Vikings Bears on Sunday! ;)

TBison
10-21-2008, 03:50 AM
Hopefully the men's team gets a pretty decent crowd this year no matter what team they are playing.

WYOBISONMAN
10-23-2008, 12:12 AM
Well have to hook up buddy! We are also doing the Vikings Bears on Sunday! ;)

I thought about staying for that game, but watching them on NFL ticket has just been soooooo painful this year!:hide: For sure we need to get together and have a brew or two!

NDSUFan_Sav
10-23-2008, 12:30 AM
I thought about staying for that game, but watching them on NFL ticket has just been soooooo painful this year!:hide: For sure we need to get together and have a brew or two!

just one or two??? hmmm *scratches chin* whatever happened to the Wyo I know??? :D