PDA

View Full Version : PA and Du-bie?

bisonmike2
10-18-2008, 02:06 PM
Dubay busted for drug posession. I can't stand the dude but hopefully he gets help for his problem.

http://www.startribune.com/local/31226029.html?elr=KArksLckD8EQDUoaEyqyP4O:DW3ckUiD 3aPc:_Yyc:aULPQL7PQLanchO7DiUsA

bisonmike2
10-18-2008, 02:11 PM
*UPDATE*

Arrival Date 10/15/2008: 11:04:00 PM
Initial Charge : VOCSL- FELONY POSSESSION CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE [F-NARCOTICS][35]
Statute Referenced Drugs - Sale More Than 2 Packages or Greater Than 6 Grams Methamphetamine Precursor Drugs
Charge Level: Felony
Amended Charge
Court Charge
First Name :JEFFERY
Middle Name :JOHN
Last Name :DUBAY

Facing felony charges. Ouch! I have no idea what methaphetamine precursor drugs are but that doesn't sound good. Does that mean he had ingrediants to make meth?

aces1180
10-18-2008, 02:50 PM
If I recall, he was in rehab a few months ago...I guess it wasn't just the help of LA Weight Loss which made him lose all that weight.

Here's the previous thread.

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13425&highlight=Dubay

Hammersmith
10-18-2008, 03:39 PM
*UPDATE*

Arrival Date 10/15/2008: 11:04:00 PM
Initial Charge : VOCSL- FELONY POSSESSION CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE [F-NARCOTICS][35]
Statute Referenced Drugs - Sale More Than 2 Packages or Greater Than 6 Grams Methamphetamine Precursor Drugs
Charge Level: Felony
Amended Charge
Court Charge
First Name :JEFFERY
Middle Name :JOHN
Last Name :DUBAY

Facing felony charges. Ouch! I have no idea what methaphetamine precursor drugs are but that doesn't sound good. Does that mean he had ingrediants to make meth?
Methamphetamine Precursor Drugs: pseudoephedrine, ephedrine, and phenylpropanolamine

In other words, Sudafed or other ephedrine-based decongestants. Since a standard Sudafed tablet contains 30mg of pseudoephedrine, 6 grams would be 200 tablets or 9 24 tablet boxes.

bisonmike2
10-18-2008, 04:59 PM
Methamphetamine Precursor Drugs: pseudoephedrine, ephedrine, and phenylpropanolamine

In other words, Sudafed or other ephedrine-based decongestants. Since a standard Sudafed tablet contains 30mg of pseudoephedrine, 6 grams would be 200 tablets or 9 24 tablet boxes.

That's must be one hell of a cold puffy is trying to kick.:eek:

oh, and where'd you learn that at Cheech, drug school?

http://www.moviecritic.com.au/images/farva.jpg

UTH
10-19-2008, 02:16 AM
Either he was stocking up for the cold season, or he has a loooooong, miserable road to recovery on the way. Never listened to his show, so I don't know anything about him... Hopefully this helps him to find the right priorities and stick to a good plan, if the worst is true.

bisonmike2
10-19-2008, 11:58 AM
Either he was stocking up for the cold season, or he has a loooooong, miserable road to recovery on the way. Never listened to his show, so I don't know anything about him... Hopefully this helps him to find the right priorities and stick to a good plan, if the worst is true.

I only rarely caught his show but when I did he usually drove me crazy. If he's a user I hope he gets help but he can DIAF if he was manufacturing with the intent to sell. It's one thing if your a user but if your the pusher I have no sympathy for him.

UTH
10-19-2008, 03:27 PM
I only rarely caught his show but when I did he usually drove me crazy. If he's a user I hope he gets help but he can DIAF if he was manufacturing with the intent to sell. It's one thing if your a user but if your the pusher I have no sympathy for him.

I'm running on the assumption that it's for personal use. He's famous (don't care 'bout MSP sports - had to look him up). How many famous people deal meth? My guess is that he kept running into problems getting it, so he prolly decided to just make his own.

I won't disagree with your DIAF comments for sellers.

SirHinn
10-20-2008, 04:04 AM

So you rarely listened to the show, yet he drove you crazy. Pretty sure they have one of the best sports radio shows for a reason so as Dubay says, "we don't need you!". They haven't even pressed charges yet, so perhaps you want to wait on passing judgement.

Rockbear99
10-20-2008, 05:48 PM
In my opinion they are both worthless pieces of poop. PA is the worst homer I think I have ever seen. Dubay is just an assclown.

bisonmike2
10-20-2008, 06:16 PM
So you rarely listened to the show, yet he drove you crazy. Pretty sure they have one of the best sports radio shows for a reason so as Dubay says, "we don't need you!". They haven't even pressed charges yet, so perhaps you want to wait on passing judgement.

My radio is always on KFAN. If I go to work before 9 I listen to the Power Trip. After nine (very rarely) it's the PA and Doobie show. Sorry, he does suck. And it's charges pending, meaning they are building the case against him and he was released because he is not a flight risk. So I will pass judgement. But thanks for telling me what my opinion should be.

SirHinn
10-20-2008, 06:16 PM
In my opinion they are both worthless pieces of poop. PA is the worst homer I think I have ever seen. Dubay is just an assclown.

In my opinion, the post above is completely worthless and I now feel more stupid for even responding to it.

Rockbear99
10-21-2008, 11:27 PM
In my opinion, the post above is completely worthless and I now feel more stupid for even responding to it.

Is that possible to more stupid. Just Joking by the way. I just hate Minn sports in general. GO CHICAGO

Mr. Burgundy
10-21-2008, 11:57 PM
I love the show. Hopefully he can get his act together. I know there was talk about some serious issues when he took his "leave" this summer.

NDSUFan_Sav
10-22-2008, 12:33 AM
I love the show. Hopefully he can get his act together. I know there was talk about some serious issues when he took his "leave" this summer.

is that what the problem was??? was wondering where he went or what happened to him?

SirHinn
10-22-2008, 01:20 AM
My radio is always on KFAN. If I go to work before 9 I listen to the Power Trip. After nine (very rarely) it's the PA and Doobie show. Sorry, he does suck. And it's charges pending, meaning they are building the case against him and he was released because he is not a flight risk. So I will pass judgement. But thanks for telling me what my opinion should be.

It's actually not charges pending hence the being arrested but not charged. The charges that will most likely be pending are driving with expired tags which was the reason why he was pulled over. If they had such a strong case against him, they would have already charged him. They don't have a strong case and at best even if any type of charges are filed, he would face probation time. Evidently you like to pass judgement even before people are convicted of a crime, very sad. You may claim Dubay sucks but the ratings for his show says otherwise so I guess your in the minority on that one.

UTH
10-22-2008, 01:40 AM
It's actually not charges pending hence the being arrested but not charged. More likely - prosecutor mulling over evidence and possible charges... The charges that will most likely be pending are driving with expired tags which was the reason why he was pulled over. I take it you have reviewed the entire file??? If they had such a strong case against him, they would have already charged him. More likely - see first comment (mulling over evidence). They don't have a strong case and at best even if any type of charges are filed, he would face probation time. See question above (reviewed entire file???) Evidently you like to pass judgement even before people are convicted of a crime, very sad. It's a free country. You may claim Dubay sucks but the ratings for his show says otherwise so I guess your in the minority on that one. It's a free country.

SirHinn
10-22-2008, 01:56 AM
It's actually not charges pending hence the being arrested but not charged. More likely - prosecutor mulling over evidence and possible charges... The charges that will most likely be pending are driving with expired tags which was the reason why he was pulled over. I take it you have reviewed the entire file??? If they had such a strong case against him, they would have already charged him. More likely - see first comment (mulling over evidence). They don't have a strong case and at best even if any type of charges are filed, he would face probation time. See question above (reviewed entire file???) Evidently you like to pass judgement even before people are convicted of a crime, very sad. It's a free country. You may claim Dubay sucks but the ratings for his show says otherwise so I guess your in the minority on that one. It's a free country.

Check out the Star Tribune, they have a new article in regards to the case.

Civil06
10-22-2008, 02:09 AM
http://www.startribune.com/entertainment/tv/31980739.html?elr=KArksLckD8EQDUoaEyqyP4O:DW3ckUiD 3aPc:_Yyc:aULPQL7PQLanchO7DiUI

cocaine

onbison09
10-22-2008, 02:35 AM
Dubay was great on the Gopher hockey games. Knew a lot about hockey. Good luck to him.

SirHinn
10-22-2008, 05:38 PM
Dubay was charged with Felony Possesion of cocaine today. http://www.in-forum.com/articles/index.cfm?id=219357
I apologize Bison Mike. I'd imagine it would be really difficult for KFAN to keep Dubbers around after the latest charge. Hopefully the man gets some help, clearly he has a problem.

bisonmike2
10-22-2008, 05:46 PM
Dubay was charged with Felony Possesion of cocaine today. http://www.in-forum.com/articles/index.cfm?id=219357
I apologize Bison Mike. I'd imagine it would be really difficult for KFAN to keep Dubbers around after the latest charge. Hopefully the man gets some help, clearly he has a problem.

No need to apologize. There's so much b.s. in police reports especially involving people with any sort of celebrity. I was honestly expecting something to get thrown out or for him to walk away with a d.u.i or something less serious. I don't care for Dubay, many people do. As a person I hope he gets help.

lakesbison
10-22-2008, 07:21 PM
coke was why he was in rehab the first time..

dammit puffy!!

bisonmike2
10-22-2008, 07:25 PM
coke was why he was in rehab the first time..

dammit puffy!!

I've been told it's a helluva drug.

http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/2/2a/199px-I'm_RickJames_Bitch!.jpg

lakesbison
10-22-2008, 07:26 PM
especially mixed with Capt Morgan

NDSUFan_Sav
10-22-2008, 11:11 PM
especially mixed with Capt Morgan

:confused: :confused: :confused: hmmm:confused: :confused: :confused:

why/how do you know?

mebisonII
10-23-2008, 02:26 PM
:confused: :confused: :confused: hmmm:confused: :confused: :confused:

why/how do you know?

I think he's referring to the other coke as in Morgan-Coke (a-cola).

aces1180
10-24-2008, 05:41 PM
He's been canned from KFAN.

http://www.startribune.com/sports/33220469.html?elr=KArksLckD8EQDUoaEyqyP4O:DW3ckUiD 3aPc:_Yyc:aULPQL7PQLanchO7DiUT

bisonmike2
10-24-2008, 06:45 PM
He's been canned from KFAN.

http://www.startribune.com/sports/33220469.html?elr=KArksLckD8EQDUoaEyqyP4O:DW3ckUiD 3aPc:_Yyc:aULPQL7PQLanchO7DiUT

I'd like to see Sludge and Lake in the 9 to noon slot.

aces1180
10-24-2008, 06:47 PM
Sid and Dave!!!!

*This would make me throw my radio out the window.

Civil06
10-24-2008, 06:47 PM
I'd like to see Sludge and Lake in the 9 to noon slot.

That'd be great. Give PA Chad Hartman's spot and put Hartman on at night.

bisonmike2
10-24-2008, 06:49 PM
That'd be great. Give PA Chad Hartman's spot and put Hartman on at night.

The Lakesbison Show? Anyone? Or maybe the Sludge and Lake and Lakes Show?

d3boys
10-24-2008, 09:06 PM
I cant stand lakes
how about sludge and pa

sambini
10-25-2008, 04:03 AM
I see today Jeff Dubay was fired by KFAN.

SirHinn
10-25-2008, 04:38 AM
I see today Jeff Dubay was fired by KFAN.

Note the link to the Star Trib in page 3. Tough day for anyone who knew Jeff, let's hope the man gets the help he needs.

sambini
10-25-2008, 06:27 AM
Hope he gets some help+++

Bisonfan1
10-26-2008, 01:43 PM
It's actually not charges pending hence the being arrested but not charged. The charges that will most likely be pending are driving with expired tags which was the reason why he was pulled over. If they had such a strong case against him, they would have already charged him. They don't have a strong case and at best even if any type of charges are filed, he would face probation time. Evidently you like to pass judgement even before people are convicted of a crime, very sad. You may claim Dubay sucks but the ratings for his show says otherwise so I guess your in the minority on that one.

They have to wait for the official lab report to come back from the crime lab before they file a long form complaint. A field test kit is sufficient for an arrest and detain on suspicion of possesion.