10-17-2008, 03:24 PM
I think thats a good thing
as long as he spends more time on ndsu and less on und

Bison Rewind in!!
Dave Hakstol's coaches show, out!

Ask and you shall receive.

lakesbison
10-28-2008, 05:13 PM
Where Da Hell Is. Common Man??? This Sucks....two.seconds On.da Air...and These Two Take A Shot.at Bisonville....... & Bohl's Press Conf...
Bring Common.back For Two Hours!!!!

IDDUKES
10-28-2008, 05:25 PM
Common Man is terrible, Dan Hammer 12-2.:nod: :nod: :nod:

HandoEX
10-28-2008, 05:40 PM
Hammer was on today asking for listener feedback and man some of the people were just ruthless. I can't say I love Dan Hammer's show but anything is better than common.

met1990
10-28-2008, 05:44 PM
I haven't been listening too closely, but someone got him all riled up about being a Sioux fan. I guess I should have been listening more closely.

heckler
10-28-2008, 05:46 PM
dammit :smh:

Trim
10-28-2008, 07:36 PM
I think his show will be much better at an hour. I got the feeling they were having a tough time filling the whole two hours before. Mondays are pretty much devoted to the Bison right now, hopefully Basketball will get a day also. Plus, I still get a little Common Man. That guy's great in my opinion (apparently in the minority on that one).

d3boys
10-28-2008, 10:27 PM
I think his show will be much better at an hour. I got the feeling they were having a tough time filling the whole two hours before. Mondays are pretty much devoted to the Bison right now, hopefully Basketball will get a day also. Plus, I still get a little Common Man. That guy's great in my opinion (apparently in the minority on that one).

I love the common man
but an hour with local stuff will be alright

heckler
10-28-2008, 11:03 PM
Almost felt to me that he was trying to sell his show today and that he was trying to convert nonbelievers. Wow did he get pissed off when someone called him a und homer ;)

aces1180
10-28-2008, 11:14 PM
Almost felt to me that he was trying to sell his show today and that he was trying to convert nonbelievers. Wow did he get pissed off when someone called him a und homer ;)

I wish I would have heard that.

extremerouge
10-28-2008, 11:57 PM
I love the common man
but an hour with local stuff will be alright
except it won't be local...
Twins, Vikings, Twolves...that's not local to me...I would rather hear NDSU and high school stuff...if we wanted the cities professional teams, why not just keep the common man...
by the way, I like the common man as well...

Mr. Burgundy
10-29-2008, 12:18 AM
Hammer gets it. He basically said there are two jobs open for him. Voice of UND and voice of NDSU. He said he has one job, and the other job isn't available...."But if you had a beer with me, you'd know where I stand." Basically saying the Bison is the only show in town.

Now Tank....that is the other story. He is a PAINFUL UND fan. I respect that he is diehard, but maybe being a "professional" he should pretend to be neutral. He was already saying how he won't wear a free Bison shirt that Simmers gave him, and that UND has more hockey titles than U of M.....It was bizarre, as Hammer was being very political and Tank was blowing it up. I like an hour of it. Two hours was too much "fill." He is really good at getting interviews. He has some connections, and it is nice to have a local show to get more interviews.

Trim
10-29-2008, 06:22 PM
Hammer only said "Coster" about 12 times today while interviewing Chris Coste. Down from his average of 15 for those of you, such as myself, that like to keep tabs on that stat.

SlickVic
10-29-2008, 06:29 PM
Hammer only said "Coster" about 12 times today while interviewing Chris Coste. Down from his average of 15 for those of you, such as myself, that like to keep tabs on that stat.

ya me and trim daddy are staticians for hammer time he holds the world record for use of the word "coaster" coming in a close second was maple bats

Trim
10-29-2008, 07:03 PM
...coming in a close second was maple bats

hahaha! I'm a little disappointed, I thought the expose on maple bats would have been continued by now.

I loved the lady who called in from Beulah today. She wasn't even listening to the show (took Hammer awhile to figure that one out), just wanted to let the Ham know that she was pissed about Common not being on. Then, hammertime and his new sidekick went off about the Pizza Hut not delivering pizzas in Beulah. Shoot, I just love that show!

lakesbison
10-29-2008, 07:33 PM
BRING BACK COMMON... THIS SUCKS!!

or have hammer from 1-2.

noon hour is COMMON TIME>. DAMMIT!

i

bisonaudit
10-29-2008, 08:04 PM
except it won't be local...
...if we wanted the cities professional teams, why not just keep the common man...

Except Common doesn't actually talk about sports. :)

bisonbrody9
10-29-2008, 08:10 PM
Hammertime will never live up to COMMON.

Bring back the common man

NDSUstudent
10-29-2008, 08:10 PM
Common's show gets tiring, its the same thing every day. I'm thankful that is has been condensed down to one hour now.

lakesbison
10-29-2008, 10:37 PM
U don't get it.....thats why ur a student...haha.....oh great..an.hour show to.take.shots at bohl.and ndsu,,..wow..mite as well,hire mcfooooly too...they can all butt heads.*hint*

SirHinn
10-30-2008, 12:11 AM
U don't get it.....thats why ur a student...haha.....oh great..an.hour show to.take.shots at bohl.and ndsu,,..wow..mite as well,hire mcfooooly too...they can all butt heads.*hint*

It's funny how you rip on him and take shots, yet any time he has a live show at any event outside the studio you always happen to show up. Isn't it a bit ironic?

lcbison
10-30-2008, 02:46 AM
It's funny how you rip on him and take shots, yet any time he has a live show at any event outside the studio you always happen to show up. Isn't it a bit ironic?

Don't ya think. It's like rain on your wedding day

NDSUdonny
10-30-2008, 03:20 AM
I'm not a fan of Dan Hammer, I'd rather listen to Common than listen to Hammer talk about the Sioux... They should not have brought him back

lakesbison
10-30-2008, 06:26 AM
I show up at COMMON MAN or BARRERIO live. or PA... becuz THEY ALL KNOW ME!!

never showed up for DAN HAMMER.. are you freakin on drugs sirhinn??

unbison
10-30-2008, 11:18 AM
Hammer should be givin the 12to 4 slot...... just would have to be 12am to 4 am for me to approve ...... he is full of useless dribble.... a big interview being bollinger.... not even good enough to be the damn vikings third string qb..... wtf......he is terrible... i hate hearing the voice of the sioux during lunch...... bring back common man

SirHinn
10-30-2008, 12:18 PM
I show up at COMMON MAN or BARRERIO live. or PA... becuz THEY ALL KNOW ME!!

never showed up for DAN HAMMER.. are you freakin on drugs sirhinn??

Lakes, are you on some kind of drugs? You never missed his show on Tuesdays during the football season. NEVER showed up? Is there another LAKESBISON who liked to ask terrible questions to Bohl?

Trim
10-30-2008, 01:07 PM
Is there another LAKESBISON who liked to ask terrible questions to Bohl?

"More nickel defense Coach!"

heckler
10-30-2008, 05:57 PM
"Coaster, coaster, coaster, coaster, coaster, coaster coaster."

lakesbison
10-30-2008, 06:19 PM
sir hinn... yea duh.. i was ONLY there for COACH BOHL..

not the jack hammer...

HandoEX
11-12-2008, 06:13 PM
I listened to his show on my way back to work today after lunch and caught the end of his segment. According to Hammer, Western Illinois has a much better shot at the playoffs than NDSU or SDSU. I guess he hasn't realized that W. Illinois has already been eliminated since they can only reach 6 D1 wins.

He needs to do his homework!

NDSUstudent
11-12-2008, 07:00 PM
I listened to his show on my way back to work today after lunch and caught the end of his segment. According to Hammer, Western Illinois has a much better shot at the playoffs than NDSU or SDSU. I guess he hasn't realized that W. Illinois has already been eliminated since they can only reach 6 D1 wins.

He needs to do his homework!

You have to remember that Hammer is a great DII mind and he probably had some bizarre formula that was given to him by Roger Thomas that resulted in such logic.

Civil06
01-07-2009, 04:04 PM
FYI, Ben Woodside will be on with Hammer and Tank for the entire hour today on 740 from noon-1.

Trim
01-07-2009, 04:21 PM
FYI, Ben Woodside will be on with Hammer and Tank for the entire hour today on 740 from noon-1.

Well that sure is nice of Ben!

fargocyclone
01-07-2009, 08:34 PM

I didn't get a chance to listen in. How did it go?

roadwarrior
01-07-2009, 08:37 PM
Hammer spent quite a bit of time talking about himself. Ben got a couple of words in every once in a while. They talked about fishing. Hammer talked with commissioner Douple and got frustrated when he didn't get a straight answer to his questions. Ben took a couple of calls from callers. And yes, of course, lakes was one of the callers.

Trim
01-07-2009, 08:50 PM
Hammer spent quite a bit of time talking about himself.

That is funny.

That's why I said it sure was nice of Ben to go on that show and put up with that for an hour.

lcbison
01-07-2009, 08:52 PM
thought Douple sounded like a bumbling southerner on air.

Hammer couldn't get a straight answer out of him, he kept avoiding the question.

The best part about Woody on air was that he kept tank off air, but he still managed to get in a hillsboro burro reference. No matter how good of a coach Eddie Beyer was, even he couldn't turn something like Tank Mcnamara into an athlete.

However, do like Hammer, still mad that the girls got all the Dan's Fans shirts in middle school.

sambini
01-07-2009, 10:01 PM
Woody did a great job+++

99Bison
01-08-2009, 02:26 AM
thought Douple sounded like a bumbling southerner on air.

Hammer couldn't get a straight answer out of him, he kept avoiding the question.

The best part about Woody on air was that he kept tank off air, but he still managed to get in a hillsboro burro reference. No matter how good of a coach Eddie Beyer was, even he couldn't turn something like Tank Mcnamara into an athlete.

However, do like Hammer, still mad that the girls got all the Dan's Fans shirts in middle school.

Hammer blindsided Douple.. of course... talking about the only thing that he does. That part was a shame with Woody there especially, why drag him through that?

aces1180
01-08-2009, 05:41 PM
He's bitching again about the whole issue today.

lakesbison
01-08-2009, 06:59 PM
read my open letter in smack.

hammer is joke, whining like a lil bitch on his show today.

its embarassing, move to grand forks already... bringing in tank and joel hietkemp... yea... Sure.. WHATEVER>...

SirHinn
01-08-2009, 07:25 PM
read my open letter in smack.

hammer is joke, whining like a lil bitch on his show today.

its embarassing, move to grand forks already... bringing in tank and joel hietkemp... yea... Sure.. WHATEVER>...

Although I didn't find the NDSU UND talk very entertaining, you always find a way to come off as a classless arrogant little prick that everyone hates. For someone who claims he doesn't even listen to the show, you sure have a lot to say about it.

Bison Dan
01-08-2009, 07:31 PM
Although I didn't find the NDSU UND talk very entertaining, you always find a way to come off as a classless arrogant little prick that everyone hates. For someone who claims he doesn't even listen to the show, you sure have a lot to say about it.

I agree 100% with Lakes - Where was Hammer 5 years ago? He can take his love affair north 80 miles.

lakesbison
01-08-2009, 07:38 PM
sir hinn.. i had to listen YESTERDAY TO WOODY!!

THEN THAT ARROGANT SOB ... "USED" WOODY and the ONLY audience of the year for him to start up this B$ whining again.

over and out.

NDSU1980
01-08-2009, 11:10 PM

Ahem, where were YOU 5 years ago when UND announced they never wanted to play NDSU again? Don't recall hearing you pipe up. Just like Hammer, you said nothing.

56BISON73
01-08-2009, 11:21 PM
Ahem, where were YOU 5 years ago when UND announced they never wanted to play NDSU again? Don't recall hearing you pipe up. Just like Hammer, you said nothing.

He wasnt even a member of this site 5 years ago.
PL

Hammersmith
01-08-2009, 11:50 PM

SirHinn is typically a very level-headed poster*. That includes the post you quoted, which many BISON fans agree with. Myself included.

*I called him a Sioux fan before editing, but I read several of his old messages and I can't honestly tell who he roots for. He's THAT level-headed.

SirHinn
01-09-2009, 12:18 AM
SirHinn is typically a very level-headed poster*. That includes the post you quoted, which many BISON fans agree with. Myself included.

*I called him a Sioux fan before editing, but I read several of his old messages and I can't honestly tell who he roots for. He's THAT level-headed.

I don't really care about the Sioux Bison schedule talk, I think it's really old and boring and anytime I hear any discussion in regards to it on the radio I generally turn the station. The Bison don't need the Sioux on their schedule as much as UND needs the Bison and that's my whole thought on it.

I just think Lakes trying to say that Hammer used Woody is absolutely absurd and ignorant on his part though. This is a case where clearly people (LAKES) doesn't know what goes on behind the scenes in radio.
I also think people forget that Hammer's show is on all over the state, not just Fargo. So for some people to expect him to focus all of his attention on all Bison talk is pretty untelligent on their part.

tjbison
01-09-2009, 12:25 AM
I don't really care about the Sioux Bison schedule talk, I think it's really old and boring and anytime I hear any discussion in regards to it on the radio I generally turn the station. The Bison don't need the Sioux on their schedule as much as UND needs the Bison and that's my whole thought on it.

I just think Lakes trying to say that Hammer used Woody is absolutely absurd and ignorant on his part though. This is a case where clearly people (LAKES) doesn't know what goes on behind the scenes in radio.
I also think people forget that Hammer's show is on all over the state, not just Fargo. So for some people to expect him to focus all of his attention on all Bison talk is pretty untelligent on their part.

Aw so your team is.......................??????:p

56BISON73
01-09-2009, 12:52 AM

Well said Hammer. PL

BisoninNWMN
01-09-2009, 03:08 AM
Hammer is who he is......Sue fan thru and thru

lcbison
01-21-2009, 06:05 PM
Lakes was great on Hammer show today..

cbline
01-21-2009, 06:06 PM

Please inform those of us who could not listen. Thanks.

lcbison
01-21-2009, 06:09 PM
Please inform those of us who could not listen. Thanks.

Lakes aid we should wait 5 years to play them, and Hammer told Lakes to come over tonight and throw his hatred in his garbage. Hammer than compared the Bison-sioux to the USA-USSR cold war. Hammer also called Lakes the LOUD minority.

Tank was his usual pathetic self, and said he don't care if they ever play. Funny thing is, He is the PRODUCER of the show.

High comedy all around.

Dan Hammer Show guests today: Dan Patrick (ESPN guy), Gene Taylor, and LAKES......

HandoEX
01-21-2009, 06:09 PM

That was definately entertaining. I wish I could have caught the entire call.

UTH
01-21-2009, 06:58 PM
Lakes aid we should wait 5 years to play them, and Hammer told Lakes to come over tonight and throw his hatred in his garbage. Hammer than compared the Bison-sioux to the USA-USSR cold war. Hammer also called Lakes the LOUD minority.

Tank was his usual pathetic self, and said he don't care if they ever play. Funny thing is, He is the PRODUCER of the show.

High comedy all around.

Dan Hammer Show guests today: Dan Patrick (ESPN guy), Gene Taylor, and LAKES......

I thought lakes wasn't supposed to publicly comment on this issue...:confused:

Thank you lakes for projecting your persona on the face of opposition to the bill. Your efforts today only succeeded in making people on your side look stupid or petty. If you can't keep your mouth shut, then start supporting the bill. That oughta do less damage...

missingnumber7
01-21-2009, 07:12 PM
Lakes got made a total punk and it was good listening.

lcbison
01-21-2009, 07:19 PM
Lakes got made a total punk and it was good listening.

I thought it was pretty even, However, Hammer pulled the typical radio host trick. He TALKED LOUDER THAN LAKES SO HIS POINT SOUNDED MORE IMPORTANT.

Gene Taylor, on the other hand, wouldn't give an inch to Hammer.

bisonhusker
01-21-2009, 07:59 PM
Taylor was PERFECT. Guy is so good. Hammer was begging for it.....Tell "Faison" to call the guy. Ha. Then he gave out Gene's #...classless. I know it is public, but to give it on the radio...come on. Hammer was horrible.

Lakes was actually very good today. He was calm and stated some facts. Hammer was screaming so nobody could hear Lakes. Hammer was VERY ready to tell him to "get over it." Two wrongs don't make a right...type argument.

It would be cool if Jeremy Jorgenson could have a radio show or someone that would have a "bison slant" instead of having to listen to the Voice of the Sioux beg for his old rivalry again. Getting old.

aces1180
01-21-2009, 08:05 PM
Taylor was PERFECT. Guy is so good. Hammer was begging for it.....Tell "Faison" to call the guy. Ha. Then he gave out Gene's #...classless. I know it is public, but to give it on the radio...come on. Hammer was horrible.

Lakes was actually very good today. He was calm and stated some facts. Hammer was screaming so nobody could hear Lakes. Hammer was VERY ready to tell him to "get over it." Two wrongs don't make a right...type argument.

It would be cool if Jeremy Jorgenson could have a radio show or someone that would have a "bison slant" instead of having to listen to the Voice of the Sioux beg for his old rivalry again. Getting old.

I bet Hammer just sealed his position as the Sioux football broadcaster for years...I doubt he will ever get the chance to be the voice of the Bison after today's performance with Taylor.

lakesbison
01-21-2009, 08:05 PM
I said... "the BILL already lost one of their sponsors in Kelsh and bison nation has spoken"

"YOU are the LOUD minority becuz you, ed schultz and mcfooly have the microphones & papers, and you aren't intelligent enough to come up with your own material"

Lakes. "where were you people in 2002 during the UND press conference?"

Hammer "I dont Care one way or another if NDSU plays UND"

Lakes. "REALLy.??? then why you bring it freakin up every FREAKIN DAY and try and railroad Tom Douple and Gene Taylor???"

I ended the call with... "whatever hammer"

Bisonguy
01-21-2009, 10:20 PM

With as many people that call into Hammer's show, especially with a hot topic like this, I doubt many people actually heard Gene's phone #.

missingnumber7
01-21-2009, 11:20 PM
I thought it was pretty even, However, Hammer pulled the typical radio host trick. He TALKED LOUDER THAN LAKES SO HIS POINT SOUNDED MORE IMPORTANT.

Gene Taylor, on the other hand, wouldn't give an inch to Hammer.

I agree, I think Lakes represented well, he didn't make himself look like a punk...Hammer only wanted his point to get through and that was all he would listen to.

BadlandsBison
01-22-2009, 03:32 AM
What kinda questions did hammer ask Gene Taylor? Any loaded questions or stuff like that or was he actually respectful to Taylor

NDSUstudent
01-22-2009, 03:52 AM
It's a shame there is no Dan Hammer on Demand like KFAN has for the other shows.

lakesbison
01-22-2009, 03:54 AM
hammer on demand... hilarious......considering the numbers he got in the "BOOK"

someone feels sorry for him over on 25th street.... no way he should be on the air..

NDSUstudent
01-22-2009, 04:00 AM
hammer on demand... hilarious......considering the numbers he got in the "BOOK"

someone feels sorry for him over on 25th street.... no way he should be on the air..

Well its better than three hours of common....I can handle one, two was pushing it, but three...no way.

But anyway, listening to your call or any NDSU interview would draw some hits from Bisonville for Hammer.

For the record Hammer would be well served by getting rid of Tank and teaming up with an NDSU guy. If he really wants ratings that is all he needs to do, two UND guys on the same show just doesn't work.

bincitysioux
01-22-2009, 04:29 AM
I thought Hammer kicked lakesbison in his junk today. I didn't realize at the time he was talking loudly in order to drown out lakes, I just thought he was TALKING IN ALL CAPS SO THAT LAKES COULD COMPREHEND WHAT HE WAS SAYING! :ranting:

Seriously, you guys thought Taylor handled it well? Why does he keep backpedaling and using the Summit League's "advice" about scheduling a football game with North Dakota due to the nickname when they were talking about a game in a sport which the Summit league does not sponsor?

Just for the record, I think the legislation regarding a football game is idiotic. Let it play out on its own. But Taylor's comments over the last 3 weeks have been a bit idiotic as well. He said he hopes to talk with his "good friend" Tom Douple in March to get clarification on how the league feels about the nickname?...........

lakesbison
01-22-2009, 04:42 AM
bin....hammer said " i dont care if they play"

I called him out on that BS!!, he talks about it everyday, so how does he not care?? thats laughable!!

I also pointed out that a REP that SPONSORED IT, realized the mistake he made and signed OFF as sponsor.

But I can see how he "kicked me in the junk"....... ok.... sure...buddy.

5 years for NDSU without UND.

NOW 5 years for UND without NDSU..

plain and F'in simple.

I would have calls non-stop if I had a show, and I'd have 20 advertiser's sponsering me right now

MN_BISON
01-22-2009, 04:52 AM
I thought Hammer kicked lakesbison in his junk today. I didn't realize at the time he was talking loudly in order to drown out lakes, I just thought he was TALKING IN ALL CAPS SO THAT LAKES COULD COMPREHEND WHAT HE WAS SAYING! :ranting:

Seriously, you guys thought Taylor handled it well? Why does he keep backpedaling and using the Summit League's "advice" about scheduling a football game with North Dakota due to the nickname when they were talking about a game in a sport which the Summit league does not sponsor?

Just for the record, I think the legislation regarding a football game is idiotic. Let it play out on its own. But Taylor's comments over the last 3 weeks have been a bit idiotic as well. He said he hopes to talk with his "good friend" Tom Douple in March to get clarification on how the league feels about the nickname?...........

Not sure what interview you were listening to Bin, but Taylor never used the Summit League advice when addressing the football game. Hammer did ask him about other sports and that came up, but not about football. You gotta get cabs for your tractors out in Binford, it helps with the hearing.:D

bincitysioux
01-22-2009, 05:11 AM
Not sure what interview you were listening to Bin, but Taylor never used the Summit League advice when addressing the football game. Hammer did ask him about other sports and that came up, but not about football. You gotta get cabs for your tractors out in Binford, it helps with the hearing.:D

My tractor cabs are old, but I can still hear the radio just fine ;) . He cited the nickname issue first ~11:00 a.m with Jack & Sandy, then again on Dan Hammer's show an hour and a half later. Today was ALL about football, thanks to this obnoxious legislation. When Hammer re-played his interview with Douple, Taylor said he was going to look for clarification the next time they met.

My opinion is that Taylor is looking for any excuse to get the media off his back. It is apparent that he has no authority when it comes to scheduling North Dakota in ANY sport. That is going to come from Chapman and Kelly. That is probably the reason why neither Taylor or Faison haven't felt the need to contact each other.

Bison Dan
01-22-2009, 12:35 PM
My tractor cabs are old, but I can still hear the radio just fine ;) . He cited the nickname issue first ~11:00 a.m with Jack & Sandy, then again on Dan Hammer's show an hour and a half later. Today was ALL about football, thanks to this obnoxious legislation. When Hammer re-played his interview with Douple, Taylor said he was going to look for clarification the next time they met.

My opinion is that Taylor is looking for any excuse to get the media off his back. It is apparent that he has no authority when it comes to scheduling North Dakota in ANY sport. That is going to come from Chapman and Kelly. That is probably the reason why neither Taylor or Faison haven't felt the need to contact each other.

Nice try to deflect blame off of your AD - It's not up to Taylor to contact Faison. He has nothing that Gene wants, period. Read McFooly today he finally said something intellient.

"NDSU hasn’t turned down UND’s request to play. The Bison haven’t been approached – unless you count bring-it-on quotes in this newspaper as being approached.

Look at it this way: If the Sioux want to play the University of Minnesota in football, would they expect the game to magically appear from the vapors of hope and rhetoric? Or would Gophers AD Joel Maturi have to be contacted at some point in the process?

If UND is interested in playing NDSU, it seems the first logical step would be Faison picking up the telephone and tossing this question at Taylor."

Bison bison
01-22-2009, 12:58 PM
I will never listen to hammer again.

(Not really a problem because I find his style grating and only catch him occasionally)

missingnumber7
01-22-2009, 03:07 PM

Why should Taylor have to do anything to keep anyone off his back? Taylor has worked harder than any man in ND to make sure that the transition was a success, without any help from the aforesaid school up north. The whole deal is because those people up there are embarassed they made asses of themselves 5 years ago. Now they want us to play them...but you know...they don't count for anything because the same way that we would've hurt them, they would hurt us...aka no gamey for you. I don't agree with Faison having to feel any heat either however because he wasn't the one that made the decision. However, when you are speaking to another administrator through the media...your wrong. McFeeley actually had a good article on the situation today. Read it if you get a chance.

runtheoption
01-22-2009, 08:54 PM
Nice try to deflect blame off of your AD - It's not up to Taylor to contact Faison. He has nothing that Gene wants, period. Read McFooly today he finally said something intellient.

"intellient"

(Sorry to point this out Bison Dan) I love irony! I always get a kick out of people that spell a word wrong or use the wrong word when discussing someone's grammar, intelligence, etc.

aces1180
03-11-2009, 05:05 PM
Hammer is talking all Bison...Including an awesome montage of last night's game...Tank has been very quiet, lol.

heckler
03-11-2009, 09:52 PM
Welcome to the bandwagon hammer.

roadwarrior
03-12-2009, 12:33 AM
Yeah great show today (for once). About the only person he didnt talk to while they were driving home from Sioux Falls was me!

extremerouge
03-12-2009, 05:18 PM
Yeah great show today (for once). About the only person he didnt talk to while they were driving home from Sioux Falls was me!
he should have! "On the road with Roadwarrior!"

sounds like a great segment to me!

tjbison
03-12-2009, 05:23 PM

You should write a book!! man all the great and bad Bison memories