PDA

View Full Version : Northern Iowa Cable, Directv or Webcast?

MontanaBisonFan
10-16-2008, 03:28 AM
It appears that McNeese St. and Sam Houston have Channel 617 tied up on Directv for Saturday's Game.

NDSU all access has audio only

UNI has the webcast for $9.95?

Has anyone else found a good way to watch the game outside of ND.

Please let us know if you have found something.

NDSUstudent
10-16-2008, 03:31 AM
It appears that McNeese St. and Sam Houston have Channel 617 tied up on Directv for Saturday's Game.

NDSU all access has audio only

UNI has the webcast for $9.95?

Has anyone else found a good way to watch the game outside of ND.

Please let us know if you have found something.

Find a cable provider that has the Fox College Sports package.

Da_Bizon
10-16-2008, 03:37 AM
Its supposed to be on 617... I guess I'd say check in at 4:00 just in case. Maybe its one of those things where they will cut out of the other game regionally.

MontanaBisonFan
10-16-2008, 03:52 AM
Find a cable provider that has the Fox College Sports package.

Can't get Cable out of the city of Helena.

The bars only have regular Cable the Fox College Sports is on Digital Cable only. Channel 333. So it is not available in Helena Montana.

The one Bar that may have it will only Show the Bobcats and the Grizzlies.

MN_BISON
10-16-2008, 04:36 AM
Check out http://www.channelsurfing.net, they might have it. Their schedule only goes two days out, so it doesn't say yet, but worth a look. If they do have it, it's free.

Hansel
10-17-2008, 02:55 PM
It's on Fox MW at 1:30 am Sunday

KC Bison
10-17-2008, 03:51 PM
I get Fox North in KC on Dish Network. If I ordered up all the sports channel package so I could get Fox MW, would they do a blackout on it like they do alot of the professional games that are considered out of market??

Hansel
10-17-2008, 04:47 PM
I get Fox North in KC on Dish Network. If I ordered up all the sports channel package so I could get Fox MW, would they do a blackout on it like they do alot of the professional games that are considered out of market??

you would get the game- but not until tape delay at 1:30 am Central on Sunday

MontanaBisonFan
10-17-2008, 08:48 PM
you would get the game- but not until tape delay at 1:30 am Central on Sunday

Thanks
That is great information.
I looked it up on Channel 671 FSMW and it is there on Directv.
I recorded it so at least we can watch Sunday Moring.

Now hopefully it will be on instead of USC vs Washington State or on 617 instead of McNeese vs Sam Houston.

Thundering Herd
10-17-2008, 11:59 PM
Thanks
That is great information.
I looked it up on Channel 671 FSMW and it is there on Directv.
I recorded it so at least we can watch Sunday Moring.

How'd you do that already? Did we win? DID WE?!!?!??!?!?;)

GOOOOOO BISON!!!!!!!!!

KC Bison
10-18-2008, 03:54 PM
Thanks Hansel

MN_BISON
10-18-2008, 05:59 PM
I found this over at AGS, here's the link: http://www.championshipsubdivisionnews.com/?title=fcs-games-on-tv-streaming-on-internet-we-2015&more=1&c=1&tb=1&pb=1

It says the NDSU game is on live on FCS Pacific, but if I understand right, FCS is not available on DTV, right?

Hansel
10-18-2008, 06:06 PM
the only way to get the game live is via digital cable (fcs pacific) or on one the local stations

Dish Network/DirecTV will not be showing the game live on any of the fox sports channels

MN_BISON
10-18-2008, 06:08 PM
the only way to get the game live is via digital cable (fcs pacific) or on one the local stations

Dish Network/DirecTV will not be showing the game live on any of the fox sports channels

Thanks Hansel, I went back and changed my post before I saw your response. I remembered after I posted that FCS wasn't available on DTV. Reaching for straws now, really hoping to see this game.