PDA

View Full Version : Where are they now? (former players)

bisoneer
10-15-2008, 01:07 AM
Wonder what some recent former players are now? Walker, Steffes, Safe etc. Best wishes and good luck to them whatever they are up to!

TheDoctor
10-15-2008, 01:12 AM
Walker and Safe are working together at the same business...is it selling insurace? Someone correct me...I know it is sales of some sort in Fargo here. Steffes is in the state...I saw him tailgating a couple weeks ago. Maybe back in Dickinson. Dahl and Drago are here in town. ;)

NDSUFan_Sav
10-15-2008, 01:37 AM
Walker and Safe are working together at the same business...is it selling insurace? Someone correct me...I know it is sales of some sort in Fargo here. Steffes is in the state...I saw him tailgating a couple weeks ago. Maybe back in Dickinson. Dahl and Drago are here in town. ;)

you're correct with all of those, Safe and Walker do work together, its fun getting them to come tailgating with the group, but rather see them out on that field...2 great guys!

56BISON73
10-15-2008, 02:24 AM

I thought it was financial planning????? PL

TheDoctor
10-15-2008, 02:26 AM

Thats it! Thanks PL! ;)

56BISON73
10-15-2008, 02:29 AM
Thats it! Thanks PL! ;)

And my wife keeps telling me Ive lost my mind. LOL:D
PL

BigBison
10-15-2008, 02:31 AM
See Walker about once a week he does not work far from where I work.

NDSUFan_Sav
10-15-2008, 03:18 AM

I thought insurance was involved with it as well, maybe not. I met up with him one day about it over the summer and I remember financial stuff but thought there was insurance as well....please forgive me Walker to many :cheers: this fall to recall that far :p

my brain = :confused: :confused: :confused:

CaBisonFan
10-15-2008, 03:24 AM
Visited with him at the tailgate party before the game on Saturday. He seems to be in good spirits.

If the Vikings gave him the playbook today and told him to show up on Sunday, they'd have a leader on the field that would know more about how to get the team downfield than the coaches do.

NDSUFan_Sav
10-15-2008, 03:25 AM
Visited with him at the tailgate party before the game on Saturday. He seems to be in good spirits.

If the Vikings gave him the playbook today and told him to show up on Sunday, they'd have a leader on the field that would know more about how to get the team downfield than the coaches do.

very true :nod: :nod:

Was nice to meet you as well CA, if we make the playoffs you plan on traveling to a game?

CaBisonFan
10-15-2008, 03:55 AM
very true :nod: :nod:

Was nice to meet you as well CA, if we make the playoffs you plan on traveling to a game?

Great visiting with you Sav. Yeah...a playoff game could be a possibility. I still think they can do it...but they would have to dig really deep and find the strengths that they have without guys like Steve. They have it...but they haven't found it. I don't blame them. It's got to be very frustrating.

I call Steve Walker 'Houdini.' They have to discover how to dominate without Houdini.

It's there. :nod:

NDSUFan_Sav
10-15-2008, 06:26 AM
Great visiting with you Sav. Yeah...a playoff game could be a possibility. I still think they can do it...but they would have to dig really deep and find the strengths that they have without guys like Steve. They have it...but they haven't found it. I don't blame them. It's got to be very frustrating.

I call Steve Walker 'Houdini.' They have to discover how to dominate without Houdini.

It's there. :nod:

I agree....hopefully it happens and then see you in Nov/Dec I got money saved up to travel to road playoff games

Bison06
10-15-2008, 11:22 AM
Kyle is not living in ND, he lives in Arizona and works with Josh Mock and Darren O'leary