PDA

View Full Version : Bob Babich

lcbison
10-14-2008, 01:46 PM
Maybe we need to get Babich back every year to come and recruit....Seems that most of the studs from the last years were recruited by Babich's staff.

Walker, Mays, Drago, Safe etc....

Jay
10-14-2008, 02:17 PM
Maybe we need to get Babich back every year to come and recruit....Seems that most of the studs from the last years were recruited by Babich's staff.

recruiting was the only thing Babich could do, and that's marginal. no more Babich please. I suffered through college with him as the coach of this team

bisonmike2
10-14-2008, 02:22 PM

I've already used this in another thread but it seems appropriate.

http://blog.craplife.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/05/lawrence.jpg
"No. No, man. Sh!t, no, man. I believe you'd get your ass kicked sayin' something like that, man."

A1pigskin
10-14-2008, 05:29 PM
Maybe our staff can just ask him if he knows of any potential recruits.

tjbison
10-14-2008, 05:32 PM

OH PLEASE!!! CLOSE THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!!!

stevdock
10-14-2008, 05:35 PM
It is bad enough that he is in charge on my defense now. The last thing we need is him to come back. He did hit with a good portion of recruits but I firmly believe that the talent level consistently went downhill under his time here.

ThatWouldBeSeven
10-14-2008, 08:20 PM
Another applicable image for this thread.

http://www.afunnystuff.com/forumpics/notagain.jpg

BisoninNWMN
10-14-2008, 09:05 PM
NO!!!

We do not need Babich!!!!

RunDMc34
10-14-2008, 11:56 PM
Umm yeah cuz Heckendorf and Humber and Roehl arent studs? Difference that team finished this one didnt Think back to last year we should have probably lost 3/4 games

I miss Nate Safe

bisonbrody9
10-15-2008, 01:17 AM
Umm yeah cuz Heckendorf and Humber and Roehl arent studs? Difference that team finished this one didnt Think back to last year we should have probably lost 3/4 games

I miss Nate Safe

The ability to close a game out and perform through adversity would be what separates the good from the great.

Jdubs21
10-15-2008, 01:30 AM
haha i wouldnt ? bohls recruiting abilites, we have one heck of a team on that feild, just having alot of injury problems right now which is messin with the chemistry of the team i think

BisonBrewer
10-15-2008, 01:31 AM

I miss Nate Safe

Gotta agree with Run!

We weren't a 10-1 team last year. Without the Walker miracle finishes, we were 8-3 at best. This is where we are now but we now need to run the table with a miracle or two thrown in to get there.

I believe in miracles and the first one will happen in a Dome not all that far from here.

It's time to get it done.

Drink beer.

It helps!

NDSUFan_Sav
10-15-2008, 01:33 AM

I miss Nate Safe

yeah he was a great player, also an awesome person!!

NDSUFan_Sav
10-15-2008, 01:35 AM
Gotta agree with Run!

We weren't a 10-1 team last year. Without the Walker miracle finishes, we were 8-3 at best. This is where we are now but we now need to run the table with a miracle or two thrown in to get there.

I believe in miracles and the first one will happen in a Dome not all that far from here.

It's time to get it done.

Drink beer.

It helps!

It also tastes good :)

:cheers:

UTH
10-15-2008, 01:38 AM
I've already used this in another thread but it seems appropriate.

http://blog.craplife.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/05/lawrence.jpg
"No. No, man. Sh!t, no, man. I believe you'd get your ass kicked sayin' something like that, man."

You could also compare it to that "Jump to Conclusions"...

BM2 - That's the worst idea I've ever heard in my life, LCB.
TJB - Yes, this is horrible, this idea.

bisonbrody9
10-15-2008, 01:44 AM
Who is this Bob Babich you speak of?:confused:

TransAmBison
10-15-2008, 01:48 AM
You could also compare it to that "Jump to Conclusions"...

BM2 - That's the worst idea I've ever heard in my life, LCB.
TJB - Yes, this is horrible, this idea.
There is so much good material in that movie. Kind of like The Princess Bride.

UTH
10-15-2008, 01:59 AM
There is so much good material in that movie. Kind of like The Princess Bride.

One of the most classicest movies of all time - Office Space, that is...