PDA

View Full Version : MCFOOLY..read this>>> SUCK MY ____

lakesbison
10-14-2008, 06:52 AM
YOU ARE AN ABSOLUTE JOKE!!... I KNOW YOU WILL READ THIS... CUZ YOU GET ALL YOUR AMMUNITION AND INFORMATION FROM BISONVILLE!!

WE ARE SOO SICK OF YOU TRYING TO "MANUFACTURE THINGS WITH UP NORTH" its sooo transparent...

furthermore... we don't need a low level ink stained wretch as yourself in this community, let alone the bison nation.

NO ONE.... NO ONE... NO ONE ASSOCIATED WITH NDSU LIKES YOU... PEOPLE TALK ABOUT PUNCHING YOU BEHIND YOUR BACK.. and I've been in the same room with you and these people.

how does it feel to be such a pile of _ _ _ _ !!!!!!

thank god I dont have a paper subscription. and I go out of my way to make sure NO ONE IN FARGO EVER DOES..

BigBison
10-14-2008, 07:04 AM
Well it wasnt as bad as I thought it would be. Most of the things he said were true, kind of a wake up call. But hey if we pull a W all will be good in Bisonville. I feel the Bison do better when we have something to prove. What happened to the team that didn't read the newspapers, and had to prove that they could be a Dl team. Anyways, the last line was the one that really got me pissed off:

"It’s one thing to get worked up over a national-title contender that beat the Gophers. It’s not quite as trendy to root for a more-expensive version of the Division II program that never hosted a playoff game in its building."

mgbison
10-14-2008, 08:21 AM
I hate McFeely as much as the next person, but at this point I can't really argue with what he's saying. He's just saying what eveyone doesn't want to say. If we don't make the playoffs this year, I think it will be interesting to see how many season ticket holders we have next year. There are a lot of bandwagon fans out there who will cheer for whoever is winning. We have a 5 year window to widen the gap between us and UND, if we don't make the playoffs we basically wasted 1 year. If the boys take care of business this weekend, a lot of the negativity will be gone.

GradBison
10-14-2008, 09:36 AM
Bullcrap. It's the same kind of poo he spews over and over again. Someone will come out and say it's his job to be controversial, and I say again that's bull. His method and style goes like this: write about the Bison failing, if they do fail then highlight the failure. If they succeed, belittle their success. Repeat.

He's done it before and during the transition, he's done it before big games, and he does it here again. His tone is poisonous, I really wouldn't have minded a reality check kind of article, and I think one was needed. But he laces it with statements like "Bison arrogance" "chest thumping" "miracle wins over Montana and Minnesota" etc etc, all capped with the Division II comment. Bleh.

HerdBot
10-14-2008, 09:56 AM
http://www.in-forum.com/articles/index.cfm?id=218297&section=Columnists&columnist=Mike%20McFeely

YOU ARE AN ABSOLUTE JOKE!!... I KNOW YOU WILL READ THIS... CUZ YOU GET ALL YOUR AMMUNITION AND INFORMATION FROM BISONVILLE!!

WE ARE SOO SICK OF YOU TRYING TO "MANUFACTURE THINGS WITH UP NORTH" its sooo transparent...

furthermore... we don't need a low level ink stained wretch as yourself in this community, let alone the bison nation.

NO ONE.... NO ONE... NO ONE ASSOCIATED WITH NDSU LIKES YOU... PEOPLE TALK ABOUT PUNCHING YOU BEHIND YOUR BACK.. and I've been in the same room with you and these people.

thank god I dont have a paper subscription. and I go out of my way to make sure NO ONE IN FARGO EVER DOES..

I think he's right. Problem is, not everyone expected us to roll through the MVC, make the playoffs, and a national championship. I've said since day 1 that this years schedule is by far the toughest and Bison fans are going to be pissed when we don't go 10-1 again. Nobody goes 10-1 in the new MVC. People even started "expecting" us to beat every D1-A team we play, which is unrealistic as well. Those fans are starting to jump off the bandwagon and by expecting a national championship, they are disrespecting D1-AA football.

That being said, we can still make the playoffs and this is still a good team if they can play some inspired ball.

BisoninNWMN
10-14-2008, 11:33 AM
I think he's right. Problem is, not everyone expected us to roll through the MVC, make the playoffs, and a national championship. I've said since day 1 that this years schedule is by far the toughest and Bison fans are going to be pissed when we don't go 10-1 again. Nobody goes 10-1 in the new MVC. People even started "expecting" us to beat every D1-A team we play, which is unrealistic as well. Those fans are starting to jump off the bandwagon and by expecting a national championship, they are disrespecting D1-AA football.

That being said, we can still make the playoffs and this is still a good team if they can play some inspired ball.

We are not executing very well right now. But this team could easily be 6-0 right now but mistakes are part of the game.

McFooley is not a Bison fan and has never been. UND angle is the best way for him to get a response from the fans. His tone is always negative or at least indifferent. Most schools have a "homer" writer....Bison do not.

bisonbuddy
10-14-2008, 12:56 PM
lakesbison, relax!! Get a life, read a book, go for a jog, get your panties out of such a bunch. I am a Bison Fan also but I'm not going to let a Forum article turn me into a blathering idiot. I look forward to reading his articles.

lakesbison
10-14-2008, 01:19 PM
THERE YOU ARE MCFOOLY!!!! BISON BUDDY=MCDORK......I KNEW I'D GET HIM TO COMMENT!!!!

tony...grab the ip address of that post....ill cross reference it with the forumcomm.com ip adresses i have......exposed bitches!!!!

p.s--My main point is, how does this RETARD feel walking around fargo knowing how crappy his articles are and how seemingly NO ONE likes him...

WYOBISONMAN
10-14-2008, 01:23 PM
Seemed to me that what McFeely said was prett much on target. The Herd is in a quandry. We are to the point where if we don't win, the season is lost except for getting the Dakota Marker back. There is no fire. Not at all where we want to be at this point.

Jay
10-14-2008, 01:29 PM
THERE YOU ARE MCFOOLY!!!! BISON BUDDY=MCDORK......I KNEW I'D GET HIM TO COMMENT!!!!

tony...grab the ip address of that post....ill cross reference it with the forumcomm.com ip adresses i have......exposed bitches!!!!

p.s--My main point is, how does this RETARD feel walking around fargo knowing how crappy his articles are and how seemingly NO ONE likes him...

umm lakes, mike is completely right here. couldn't agree more.

lcbison
10-14-2008, 01:38 PM
sometimes the truth sucks there Lakey Boy

*Bisonrube
10-14-2008, 01:42 PM
Seemed to me that what McFeely said was prett much on target. The Herd is in a quandry. We are to the point where if we don't win, the season is lost except for getting the Dakota Marker back. There is no fire. Not at all where we want to be at this point.

I agree. We have to face it...Mcfooly will take any chance he can to degrade the Bison and the fans he loathes. He is just one of those cancerous individuals that is happier when people fail than if they would succeed. We are "lucky" enough to have him covering our team:banghead:

Go Bison

cbline
10-14-2008, 01:47 PM
I read the article, and I see nothing so outrageous about what he wrote. Expectations were extrememly high this year, and so far the season is ho-hum.

BraxtonT
10-14-2008, 01:52 PM
We are "lucky" enough to have him covering our team.

Go Bison

Well, maybe in this case, we are 'lucky' to have him. Maybe our guys need the 'old bulletin board material' thrown at them. Whatever motivates our team, I'm all for it. If it pisses them off, then they can do something about it and give Mike a big ol' poopburger.

I don't think Mike would mind that at all. If the Bison win, he'll 'thump' his own chest, because he motivated them. Then he'll have another week of reading all the posts where he's being ripped for taking all the credit, laughing the whole time!

By the way, do any of you remember his "soil their jockstraps" article before the Kitty Litter Bowl? I remember immediately thinking after reading that that it would not be a good thing for the Bison. Extra fuel to the fire for 19-23 year olds can be very dangerous to the opponent.

duluthbison
10-14-2008, 01:56 PM
lakesbison, relax!! Get a life, read a book, go for a jog, get your panties out of such a bunch. I am a Bison Fan also but I'm not going to let a Forum article turn me into a blathering idiot. I look forward to reading his articles.

Oh oh......:hide:

OldBison
10-14-2008, 02:03 PM
Dild anyone catch Steve Hallstrom's "Upon Further Review" comments last night on the 10 PM news? I tried to find it on WDAY.com to post here but they cut the clip before he gets to it.

Hallstrom basically says the Bison do not seem to be playing with much enthusiasm and intensity. You don't see them celebrating good plays like they have in the past. It's is a valid observation and it made me think about this years team.

Last fall Bohl said that fall camp would be less intense, less hitting because it was going to be a long season and the last two teams were basically too beat up and out of gas to do much in the playoffs. I wonder if the less intense practices are having an impact on how the Bison play games? I don't know, but it is an interesting question in my mind.

roadwarrior
10-14-2008, 02:07 PM
It appears to me that the column asks the same questions a lot of people have been asking in Bisonville. You know that he reads this board. He asks many valid questions.

bisonmike2
10-14-2008, 02:12 PM
There was only one thing I disagree with him on.

"NDSU, with help from the local media, did not hesitate to thump its chest over those successes."

I would change that to "NDSU, in spite of efforts from the local media, did not hesitate to thump its chest over those successes."

Sure the forum would give us a nice write up after a victory but then the paper would go days without any more follow up or articles on the Bison. And after each loss we get headlines like "Dome-field Edge Dispelled" And before the move to D-1 they had nothing but commentary on how we would fail. The forum been great to get a recap of the previous days game but other than that they've hardly helped NDSU thump it's chest.

imported_Bisongold
10-14-2008, 02:28 PM
McFeely was the last one to reluctantly jump on the bandwagon, and now he is the first one off. What a tool! However, how many others are like him...even the ones that read this board and talk up the team when everything is rosey? Pseudo fans? The first to turn ugly!!

Jay
10-14-2008, 02:58 PM
McFeely was the last one to reluctantly jump on the bandwagon, and now he is the first one off. What a tool! However, how many others are like him...even the ones that read this board and talk up the team when everything is rosey? Pseudo fans? The first to turn ugly!!

So the people questioning the way we are playing makes us pseudo fans and bandwagon jumpers? You're an idiot.

lakesbison
10-14-2008, 03:21 PM
You Guys Dont Get It......my Point Is .......how Does This Ahole Walk Around Town Knowin Everyone Hates Him.......he's A Joke....

imported_Bisongold
10-14-2008, 03:22 PM
So the people questioning the way we are playing makes us pseudo fans and bandwagon jumpers? You're an idiot.

No Im talking about the fans that will not be back to the next games unless we win. There has been great discussion on this board after the last game...most of it realistic and decent, except for your last sentence.

lcbison
10-14-2008, 03:28 PM
You Guys Dont Get It......my Point Is .......how Does This Ahole Walk Around Town Knowin Everyone Hates Him.......he's A Joke....

First off since its Fargo, he probably drives. Everyone drives

Second, its his job to write columns like that. Plus that column was pretty accurate.

Third, It's a game, GET OVER IT

mdk23
10-14-2008, 03:45 PM
THANK YOU lcbison!!! I happen to enjoy reading the articles. He writes in a way that common fans can relate with. Lakes, you can't tell me you never agree with anything McFeely says. The best point made here, IT'S A GAME, GET OVER IT. You talk about McFeely's crappy articles, I'm surpised he hasn't written an article about your crappy posts.

bisonbuddy
10-14-2008, 04:02 PM
I don't hate McFeeley and I live in Fargo. I even enjoy reading your rants. The town is big enough for both of you.

roadwarrior
10-14-2008, 04:15 PM

I thought you were going to quit reading the Forum? I guess Mike is doing his job if you are still reading his columns.

Trim
10-14-2008, 04:24 PM

I get a kick out of him. Usually the first thing I read in the paper.

Lakes, let me give you a little advice that I give my 5-year old. Never hate someone. When you do, you give them all the power. It's like saying, "You have such a stranglehold on my life, I can't even function without thinking of you. You have assumed control of my life."

rutlandbison
10-14-2008, 04:33 PM
Why dont we just forget about this guy. Who cares he's just doing his job.

bisonhusker
10-14-2008, 04:42 PM
My favorite McFeely highlight is when he was caught by the SDSU fans reading Bisonville during a basketball game.

Guy is amazing.

HandoEX
10-14-2008, 04:43 PM
Why dont we just forget about this guy. Who cares he's just doing his job.

No kidding, posting his article is just giving his garbage more exposure.

magiccitybisonguy
10-14-2008, 04:47 PM
First off since its Fargo, he probably drives. Everyone drives

Second, its his job to write columns like that. Plus that column was pretty accurate.

Third, It's a game, GET OVER IT

Agreed. I don't live in Fargo so my disdain for McFeely doesn't reach the level some of you may like. My local paper seems to be littered with folks that seem very poorly informed with our local sports scene, so I can assume that's the way many of you feel about this dude.

But, as has been stated before, his job is to write, and his opinion pieces are to spark debate. If all he talked about was happy-happy-joy-joy he'd be boring. I think his story was pretty right on.

KFAN is way more fun to listen to after the Vikes lose (and I'm a Vikings fan), think of all those idiots on ESPN Around the Horn and such and they all are famous because they are loud, obnoxious and like being the contrarian. That's what's got them to where they are. McFeely just wants to be like them.

Whoever said it earlier in the thread is right on the money: Bison win this week and look good doing it and all is right with the Bison world.......at least until next week.......

To be honest, when I started lurking here early in the season, I was kind of surprised how nice and friendly everyone was. How weird is that?!?!!? I'm so used to bulletin boards being angry and insulting. This one is so nice and cordial. It's nice to see McFeely stirring things up. He's doing his job. Now if the football team would do theirs, we'll be alright.

lcbison
10-14-2008, 04:54 PM
To: Magiccitybisonguy

you better watch it with your rational comments around here. Some of these folks don't take kindly to common sense.

BisonNeil
10-14-2008, 05:05 PM

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Bisonguy
10-14-2008, 05:11 PM
I thought you were going to quit reading the Forum? I guess Mike is doing his job if you are still reading his columns.

Yup. Heck, Lakes probably just gave McFeely a nice raise. :nod:

For the umpteenth time- if you don't like McFeely's columns, STFU about them. Otherwise, you're just adding fuel to the fire. :ranting:

A1pigskin
10-14-2008, 05:44 PM
The reality is our team needs to pull together and pull a win from UNI. We made some silly mistakes that bit us in the ass. The games we lost, we only lost by an average of 5 points. I would like to our kicker make a field goal.:D

NDSUstudent
10-14-2008, 05:49 PM
McFeely is two for two this week...

Sunday- The Bison have yet to play one solid game and that should be the mission this Saturday

Tuesday- UNI is a must win or this season is a bust

SDbison
10-14-2008, 06:25 PM
My comments. McFeely could make his points, even the negative ones without being so abrasive and caustic. It doesn't take much of a writer to make the obvious points he does, but instead of digging deeper to make real commentary like good writers do he just resorts to statements like the bison fans are arrogant and the drought of playoff games in the dome.

*Bisonrube
10-14-2008, 06:38 PM
My comments. McFeely could make his points, even the negative ones without being so abrasive and caustic. It doesn't take much of a writer to make the obvious points he does, but instead of digging deeper to make real commentary like good writers do he just resorts to statements like the bison fans are arrogant and the drought of playoff games in the dome.

++++++ Exactly.

56BISON73
10-14-2008, 06:41 PM
I get a kick out of him. Usually the first thing I read in the paper.

Lakes, let me give you a little advice that I give my 5-year old. Never hate someone. When you do, you give them all the power. It's like saying, "You have such a stranglehold on my life, I can't even function without thinking of you. You have assumed control of my life."

Trim
Good one. Someone also told me---its useless to hate someone---why???

Because 95% of the people you hate dont know it and the 4.999999% that do know---dont care. PL

SlickVic
10-14-2008, 07:01 PM
hey trim daddy how about the time i put that fool in his place..."hows it goin bumpkin?"....."not too bad....." lol hahaha dont "hate" him but i still think i shoulda ran him over when i had the chance ;)

UTH
10-14-2008, 07:08 PM
hey trim daddy how about the time i put that fool in his place..."hows it goin bumpkin?"....."not too bad....." lol hahaha dont "hate" him but i still think i shoulda ran him over when i had the chance ;)

Careful there, shooter. ;) Big Brother is always watching... :hide:[linky (http://www.sdsufans.com/board/member.php?u=1262)]:hide:

lcbison
10-14-2008, 07:15 PM

What the Heck did he just say

bisonmike2
10-14-2008, 07:16 PM
What the Heck did he just say

No one knows. Just post "Ha! Good one LOL!" and add a smiley at the end.:)

Trim
10-14-2008, 07:24 PM

Yeah, that's why I never told you that day that I liked reading his column. Thought you might try to run me over with the golf cart too. "Not too bad"... a classic...

aces1180
10-14-2008, 07:39 PM
Mike McFeely is a columnist and good at his job...He makes people think and discuss (and sometimes blow a gasket) by expressing his OPINION, which is the difference between him and a normal sports reporter. People may not like what he writes, but that doesn't mean his points are not valid.

This isn't just an NDSU thing, as he points out flaws with the Vikings, Twins, Dragons and anything else sports related when he feels it is warranted. It's not like he is making stuff up just to cause a stir, these are things he observes, which is the point of a columnist.

This ends my lesson in print media, 101.

Aces1180 - Master of Arts, Mass Communication

SDbison
10-14-2008, 09:33 PM
Mike McFeely is a columnist and good at his job...He makes people think and discuss (and sometimes blow a gasket) by expressing his OPINION, which is the difference between him and a normal sports reporter. People may not like what he writes, but that doesn't mean his points are not valid.

This isn't just an NDSU thing, as he points out flaws with the Vikings, Twins, Dragons and anything else sports related when he feels it is warranted. It's not like he is making stuff up just to cause a stir, these are things he observes, which is the point of a columnist.

Again, McFeely can get the same, if not better, results by leaving out the abrasive and caustic remarks. He could even expand on his points by drawing parallels to other situations in the sports world, etc. It just shows how basic or mediocre his writing skills really are when he researchs Bisonville to find out what comments would piss off Bison fans the most.

99Bison
10-14-2008, 10:04 PM

Perhaps they should label his columns as opinion... to help clear the air.

GOB1SON
10-14-2008, 11:13 PM
Definition of columnist: A person who writes a regular column giving a personal opinion.

He is no different than most of those folks on this board, except he makes a living off of sharing his opinions whereas we just share opinions. Good for him.

I like Mike. He is right more than he is wrong and he certainly knows how to get people talking. Look at this stupid thread (that I have now allowed myself to post on!).

I posted it before but read some of the really good columnists from around the country and then read Mike's column. He does a pretty good job for a small paper like the Forum.

ndsubison1
10-14-2008, 11:26 PM
just because he has a right to his opinion doesn't make it an intelligent one

VanClubPres
10-14-2008, 11:28 PM
i REALLY DISLIKE WHAT HE HAS TO SAY....but just like this website he can say what he wants. He just gets to have it in a more public fourm and gets paid to it. Still disagree with most of what he says.

ndsubison1
10-14-2008, 11:30 PM
i REALLY DISLIKE WHAT HE HAS TO SAY....but just like this website he can say what he wants. He just gets to have it in a more public fourm and gets paid to it. Still disagree with most of what he says.

i usually disagree too, but i also have a right to criticize him

aces1180
10-14-2008, 11:33 PM
Again, McFeely can get the same, if not better, results by leaving out the abrasive and caustic remarks. He could even expand on his points by drawing parallels to other situations in the sports world, etc. It just shows how basic or mediocre his writing skills really are when he researchs Bisonville to find out what comments would piss off Bison fans the most.

I can agree that he could be less caustic and abrasive...However, his style of writing has created over six pages (and counting) of discussion on Bisonville...Food for thought.

56BISON73
10-14-2008, 11:44 PM
I can agree that he could be less caustic and abrasive...However, his style of writing has created over six pages (and counting) of discussion on Bisonville...Food for thought.

Regardless of the delivery his article was spot on. Many here were thinking the same thing. He just happened to say it. PL

CaBisonFan
10-14-2008, 11:49 PM
McFeely piles on when it's convenient.

He is not a journalist.

He is a tabloidian pot-stirrer.

He's also not worth reading.

02Bison
10-15-2008, 12:06 AM
I think McFeely hit the nail on the head with his recent articles. After watching the team this year, I can't say I disagree with anything he said.

bisonbrody9
10-15-2008, 12:57 AM

Lakes you could probably tell us best how this feels?

besides article is right on the money, get your head out of the clouds this is reality

lakesbison
10-15-2008, 01:16 AM
ive never bought a paper and I NEVER WILL!!

He's a freakin joke.. never ever says anything good about NDSU. the UNIVERSITY in his paper's town.

F him... and I wouuld tell him that to his face.. and aside from most of you that dont see that.. *BURGANDY HAS IT RIGHT*..... he's a TOOL!

delete this thread I guess.. cuz most of you DONT SEE THE REAL PICTURE HERE...

BRODY...... TELL ME ABOUT YOUR INSIGHT...

NDSU1980
10-15-2008, 01:17 AM
McFeely has always gotten under my skin. I do listen to his radio show on Saturday morning, but then there isn't much else to listen to on the mail route. At any rate, I'm about to serve notice on the Forum that I'm not renewing in December. I have to let them know because it's set up to automatically renew unless I stop it.

I've been a subscriber since 1980, but I'm fed up with the way sports section is run.

BeckerBison
10-15-2008, 01:18 AM
SUNDAY....SUNDAY.....SUNDAY.....AT THE FARGODOME

Lakes versus McFeely.....in an Untimate Fighting Champioship bout

The Earth is already SHAKING!!!

--------------------

Too much attention for McFooly. He doesn't deserve it. Needs to move on to a different town and different paper.

Jdubs21
10-15-2008, 01:26 AM
haha you guys still let mcfooly get to ya? who cares what he says everyone knows hes a joke...all i care about is gettin a W this weekend

bisonbrody9
10-15-2008, 01:34 AM
Brody's insight on lakes' feelings:

I will quote you since you on my first point since you "invented this line":

1.) Lakes your mom is a joke
2.)settle down, he obviously did a good job because everyone on here is reading the article which results in more online hits which results in more money from advertisers on the forums website. so if you are not going to support the forum you had better not post links or read it online either
3.) next week if he wrote the bison are kings and will win the nation title 50,000 to 3 over app. state you would be on your knees buying as many papers as you could so that you could frame the article and send it to every past and present bison athlete
4.)why am i wasting my time with this? you are just having your time of the month again(4th time this month?...)
5.)teams win and lose its why they play the game, because we lose and flaws are pointed out doesn't mean we are fake fans. it just shows that we are knowledable and know what is going on, also shows frustration

nuff said.... tell momma lakes hi from brody

lakesbison
10-15-2008, 01:43 AM
nah.. my ma doesnt like jokes.

you're mom so fat, she heard the forecast was Chilly and she went outside with a spoon and bowl....

Doesnt matter the hits they get..... SINCE YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE DONT UNDERSTAND MY POINT FOR THE 5th TIME!!! iLL SAY IT AGAIN..

NO ONE LIKES THIS PRICK........

UTH
10-15-2008, 01:58 AM
haha you guys still let mcfooly get to ya? who cares what he says everyone knows hes a joke...all i care about is gettin a W this weekend

If it weren't for all the threads that lakes starts about him, I'd never even know he actually exists.:( Thanks, lakes.

TateMosersneighbor
10-15-2008, 02:06 AM
http://www.in-forum.com/articles/index.cfm?id=218297&section=Columnists&columnist=Mike%20McFeely

Ignorant rant.

lakesbison
10-15-2008, 02:08 AM
tis not ignorant. its FACT.

CaBisonFan
10-15-2008, 02:17 AM
If McFeelinit would celebrate with us as well as complain/mourn with us...he would be an accepted part of the community. He misses the first part of the equation.

roadwarrior
10-15-2008, 02:28 AM
This might be the longest McFeely rant thread ever. He must be loving it!

ndsubison1
10-15-2008, 05:04 AM
i guarantee you mcfeely writes his columns solely targeting Lakes

Jay
10-15-2008, 05:07 AM
nah.. my ma doesnt like jokes.

you're mom so fat, she heard the forecast was Chilly and she went outside with a spoon and bowl....

Doesnt matter the hits they get..... SINCE YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE DONT UNDERSTAND MY POINT FOR THE 5th TIME!!! iLL SAY IT AGAIN..

NO ONE LIKES THIS PRICK........

Lakes... I like him.

Jay
10-15-2008, 05:08 AM
This might be the longest McFeely rant thread ever. He must be loving it!

Guaranteed. This is the reason he writes those articles... and why the Forum will give him a raise for it.

aces1180
10-15-2008, 01:23 PM
Guaranteed. This is the reason he writes those articles... and why the Forum will give him a raise for it.

I agree with you and Road 100%. GREAT publicity for his career.

Bison bison
10-15-2008, 03:33 PM

Do you think when mike goes in to renegotiate his contract, he'll incorporate a $500 bonus if there are any 10+ page Bisonville threads on any of his articles?

lakesbison
10-15-2008, 04:55 PM
Delete It Then.. Hurry... Screw That.

Moderater"s!! Delete This Thread>. I Tried To.