PDA

View Full Version : Hulk Hogan Celebrity Wrestling

lcbison
10-14-2008, 02:56 AM
Anyone who was a tv fan of the 80's and 90's has to be pumped for Hulk Hogan celebrity wrestling. Just look at the lineup:

Danny Bonaduce, Dennis Rodman, Dustin Diamond (Screech), Butterbean, Trishelle, Frank Stallone and others.

Plus as guests and judges they got, Brutus Beefcake, Bischoff, the mouth of the south, Knobbs and GOLDBERG

aces1180
10-14-2008, 02:58 AM
Anyone who was a tv fan of the 80's and 90's has to be pumped for Hulk Hogan celebrity wrestling. Just look at the lineup:

Danny Bonaduce, Dennis Rodman, Dustin Diamond (Screech), Butterbean, Trishelle, Frank Stallone and others.

Plus as guests and judges they got, Brutus Beefcake, Bischoff, the mouth of the south, Knobbs and GOLDBERG

Plus, Bubba the Love Sponge is doing the voice-over commentary!

lcbison
10-14-2008, 03:02 AM
If the season keeps going the way it has, this could possibly replace Bison Football as favorite Saturday Activity. Tailgate, than head home with Bison game on 1 tv and Rasslin on the other

BlueBisonRock
10-14-2008, 03:25 AM
If the season keeps going the way it has, this could possibly replace Bison Football as favorite Saturday Activity. Tailgate, than head home with Bison game on 1 tv and Rasslin on the other

I am disappointed that I will only be at three of the remaining games. Nothing fake about the Bison...

lcbison
10-14-2008, 03:30 AM
besides the preseason expectations......

that was too easy

BlueBisonRock
10-14-2008, 03:36 AM
besides the preseason expectations......

that was too easy

Enjoy your evenings with Danny, Dennis, and Dustin.

bisonmike2
10-14-2008, 02:16 PM
These people are not celebraties and they are not wrestling so why is it called celebrity wrestling? I swear they will put anything on tv nowadays. One step closer to "Ow! My Balls!"

UTH
10-14-2008, 03:24 PM
These people are not celebraties and they are not wrestling so why is it called celebrity wrestling? I swear they will put anything on tv nowadays. One step closer to "Ow! My Balls!"

Yepper. I used to like this stuff. And then I started junior high. But some things never get old... Ow! My Balls!!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzUX9Jxj6Us)