PDA

View Full Version : Disturbed at Bismarck Civic Center 11/29!

Thundering Herd
10-10-2008, 03:50 PM
I know, I know. You people in Fargo get concerts all the time but here.... um no. I'm pumped cause last time i saw them was at the Fargo Civic (when ?) and it kicked ass! I took my watch off and put it in my pocket so it wouldn't get broken and fall to the floor and be lost forever.... Anyhoo I went down to the floor for a while and damn! I lasted for about 5 minutes and went back up to sit with a friend. I took my watch outta my pocket and WTF, the glass broke out of it even though it was in my pocket (sh*t!). This time, no watch!!! Who's coming???

BisonAccountant44
10-10-2008, 05:20 PM
I know, I know. You people in Fargo get concerts all the time but here.... um no. I'm pumped cause last time i saw them was at the Fargo Civic (when ?) and it kicked ass! I took my watch off and put it in my pocket so it wouldn't get broken and fall to the floor and be lost forever.... Anyhoo I went down to the floor for a while and damn! I lasted for about 5 minutes and went back up to sit with a friend. I took my watch outta my pocket and WTF, the glass broke out of it even though it was in my pocket (sh*t!). This time, no watch!!! Who's coming???

I was at that show with Chevelle, Taproot, and Unloco, must've been in '02, maybe '03. I still have a broken drumstick that I caught on the floor during Taproot.

aces1180
10-10-2008, 05:57 PM
http://www.disturbed1.com/tours

The official Disturbed Web site has them playing Nov. 26, which is the night before Thanksgiving (good party night). It also have them playing at Bismark, SD! Haha! I'm from Mandan, so I find that somewhat funny.

Blue
10-10-2008, 07:06 PM
http://www.disturbed1.com/tours

The official Disturbed Web site has them playing Nov. 26, which is the night before Thanksgiving (good party night). It also have them playing at Bismark, SD! Haha! I'm from Mandan, so I find that somewhat funny.
They actually play Brookings the 25th.

4mcruenomore
10-11-2008, 03:03 AM
Egypt Central, should be a good show, very good band.

bisonmike2
10-24-2008, 07:54 PM
They actually play Brookings the 25th.

Hey Blue, have the people in Brookings bring back Bash in the Grass. Best time you could ever have in Brookings!