NDSUstudent
10-10-2008, 04:14 AM
Bison D holds Donaldson under 100 yards

Is that bold enough???

BisoninNWMN
10-10-2008, 11:48 AM
Bison D holds Donaldson under 100 yards

Is that bold enough???

Good call....I bet we hold him under 100 yards, also.

Should be a good game but the Bison are a better team......win by 2 tds

OldBison
10-10-2008, 01:15 PM
Good call....I bet we hold him under 100 yards, also.

Glad to see someone has faith in the DL and in the LB crew (other than Humber).

But as a reality check, Herb will get his 100 yds. As a team they simply don't tackle well enough and consistently enough to get this done. I think it will be a minor miracle if the Bison D holds this tank under his 166 yd/gm average. This miracle wouldn't be worthy of Catholic church recognition, but a miracle nonetheless. The front seven will have to play way better than they have all season to keep him under his average. :hide:

Gully
10-10-2008, 01:45 PM
Herd Mentality gets his first warning of the year from Fargodome security but does not get tossed.

Trim
10-10-2008, 01:55 PM
Slick and PL share a Diet Pepsi together.

met1990
10-10-2008, 02:05 PM
I predict that, in appeasement to NDSU's wishes, the diehard fans in the student section and Sections 20 and 21 will shower the WIU players and coaches with rose petals and a polite tip of the cap to welcome them to the Fargodome. The rest of the fans will look on with casual disinterest.

d3boys
10-10-2008, 02:33 PM
everybody is up the whole game and yells and screams
gets drunk and acts crazy

sdbison is happy as hell

Thundering Herd
10-10-2008, 02:49 PM
Hijacking this now.
VOTE FOR THUNDAR! THE COOKIES ARE OFF! VOTE MULTIPLE TIMES!!!

SDbison
10-10-2008, 02:57 PM
everybody is up the whole game and yells and screams
gets drunk and acts crazy

sdbison is happy as hell
I would be happy if 2/3's of the crowd would clap, cheer maybe even get up on 3rd downs and the other obvious critical situations. Getting drunk and crazy is optional. Two things for sure at the Fargodome:
1. A majority of the crowd getting into the entire game will never happen. 2. Football will continue to play in a DII atmosphere
All I know is I have a passion for NDSU football. I could care less anymore about the rest of you so called fans. I am going to cheer and stand when I want.

NDSUstudent
10-10-2008, 03:30 PM
Glad to see someone has faith in the DL and in the LB crew (other than Humber).

But as a reality check, Herb will get his 100 yds. As a team they simply don't tackle well enough and consistently enough to get this done. I think it will be a minor miracle if the Bison D holds this tank under his 166 yd/gm average. This miracle wouldn't be worthy of Catholic church recognition, but a miracle nonetheless. The front seven will have to play way better than they have all season to keep him under his average. :hide:

I'd be careful Oldbison, if we can build an early lead and force Barr to beat us Herb's rushing could be well under his average. That said the line will need to play like they did in the first half of the WYO game or second half of SIU game in order for us to build a nice lead.

IzzyFlexion
10-10-2008, 03:49 PM
MY PREDICTIONS:
1.Bison: 42.
WIU: 18.

2.Fans that cheer for the opponent: recieve a flying elbow smash from CaBison leaping out of his 50 yard line seating location.

3. Lakes is forced to re-think his "BEAT DOWN" philosophy and re-focus it on people who cheer for the opponents.

4. Fans who cheer for WIU players will end up in Fargo police chief, Paul Claus' squad car 4-5 deep and be charged with whatever he can dream up.

5. Remaining fans cheering for the other team will mysteriously end up being buried buried in the north end zone by my fellow "anti-cheering for other team" poster brothers. (ala, Jimmy Hoffa)

Scooter1
10-10-2008, 10:44 PM
Bold predictions? Bison 41-21...no wait, that was the same as my regular prediction. Here's why we will win big.

1. Playing at home.
2. Crowd noise a factor.
3. Lee Vandal suspension is a wake up call for the young players.
4. Bohl is pissed after suspending Vandal
5. Lardinois has good game and keeps his mouth shut after bohl chews him out.
6. Defense back on track after being sluggish in first half of last week.
7. S Ill is better than W Ill.
8. Herb Donaldson is a good back. I'll take Roehl, he's a winner.
9. W Ill is not going to be able to storm back like they did against SDSU
10 NDSU right now, yes, right now is a top 5 team W Ill is not.
11. Most importantly....Sioux Suck.

BisonNeil
10-10-2008, 10:48 PM
Bold predictions?

And this is a bold prediction, why? For nearly 40 years I understood this to be fact, not a prediction. My bad...

Scooter1
10-10-2008, 11:04 PM
And this is a bold prediction, why? For nearly 40 years I understood this to be fact, not a prediction. My bad...

You're right, it's not so much of a prediction rather a way of life.;)

Mr. Burgundy
10-10-2008, 11:15 PM
I had a client tell me that the Sioux are in a better conf than the Bison are. (He didn't know I was a highly educated Bison fan!!!) Ha. I let him say his piece, and then asked him how the teams were ranked. It was pretty funny. I ended up saying...."Hey, you have hockey." We both laughed. Good guy.

cvbison1
10-10-2008, 11:19 PM
SIOUX SUCK hahahaha, that's my favorite
Bold predictions? Bison 41-21...no wait, that was the same as my regular prediction. Here's why we will win big.

1. Playing at home.
2. Crowd noise a factor.
3. Lee Vandal suspension is a wake up call for the young players.
4. Bohl is pissed after suspending Vandal
5. Lardinois has good game and keeps his mouth shut after bohl chews him out.
6. Defense back on track after being sluggish in first half of last week.
7. S Ill is better than W Ill.
8. Herb Donaldson is a good back. I'll take Roehl, he's a winner.
9. W Ill is not going to be able to storm back like they did against SDSU
10 NDSU right now, yes, right now is a top 5 team W Ill is not.

BisoninNWMN
10-11-2008, 03:10 AM
I would be happy if 2/3's of the crowd would clap, cheer maybe even get up on 3rd downs and the other obvious critical situations. Getting drunk and crazy is optional. Two things for sure at the Fargodome:
1. A majority of the crowd getting into the entire game will never happen. 2. Football will continue to play in a DII atmosphere
All I know is I have a passion for NDSU football. I could care less anymore about the rest of you so called fans. I am going to cheer and stand when I want.

Amen......cheer and stand the whole game.....too many are quiet and on their "brains" the whole game!!!!

Kevin
10-11-2008, 03:21 AM
My prediction: We learn that Humber smokes Herb.

/no suspension, though.
//28-10 Bison

HerdBot
10-11-2008, 03:31 AM
1. Alex Belquist scores his first career TD

2. Bibeau misses 0 kicks

3. WIU QB throws 2 picks

Herb Donaldson runs for 175 yards because this team cannot tackle.

99Bison
10-11-2008, 03:44 AM
Bison win 38-24

BlueBisonRock
10-11-2008, 06:12 AM
Herb Donaldson runs for 175 yards because this team cannot tackle.

Nope. The D Line continues to get penetration as they did the second half of the SIU game and they wrap. Herb gets 99. :D

BisoninNWMN
10-11-2008, 02:40 PM
Nope. The D Line continues to get penetration as they did the second half of the SIU game and they wrap. Herb gets 99. :D

Ditto ...........load the box and stop him and make their qb beat us....which he can't.

Bison Roehl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

d3boys
10-11-2008, 03:27 PM
I had a client tell me that the Sioux are in a better conf than the Bison are. (He didn't know I was a highly educated Bison fan!!!) Ha. I let him say his piece, and then asked him how the teams were ranked. It was pretty funny. I ended up saying...."Hey, you have hockey." We both laughed. Good guy.

with that clients intelligence you must have been able to sell him anything
go bison

ndsubison1
10-11-2008, 04:33 PM
the team with the most points at the end of the game will win

Bison 31
Necks 26

Bison101
10-11-2008, 11:13 PM
1. Alex Belquist scores his first career TD

2. Bibeau misses 0 kicks

3. WIU QB throws 2 picks

None of which happened....:smh:

A1pigskin
10-12-2008, 01:02 AM

Not even close of happening.

BisoninNWMN
10-12-2008, 01:51 AM

Belquist could have set the tone for the game with that potential catch but dropped it. Perfect pass in his hands:banghead: :banghead:

Mr. Burgundy
10-12-2008, 04:06 AM
Belquist....BENCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jay
10-12-2008, 04:59 AM
Belquist....BENCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Schultenover has had many clutch catches the past couple of years... he needs to play more, like start. And after watching the replay, I don't think Belquist would have scored, but we woudn't have punted and that would have put us in a scoring situation.