PDA

View Full Version : Something in the air

tjbison
10-03-2008, 11:35 PM
Man, i was just out gettng my tailgating supplies and happened to notice all the NDSU hype, its exciting to see all the people in Happy Harrys getting beer for tomorrow, signs on Businesses promoting the BISON, good Plug for NDSU on the new HOOTERS location. I can't wait for 8am GO BISON!!!

NDSUFan_Sav
10-04-2008, 12:14 AM
might of saw me in there i was in there bout 530 dropped bout $80 between 2 :)

A1pigskin
10-04-2008, 01:27 AM
It does feel good seeing everyone pumped for this game.

CaBisonFan
10-04-2008, 05:35 AM
Man, i was just out gettng my tailgating supplies and happened to notice all the NDSU hype, its exciting to see all the people in Happy Harrys getting beer for tomorrow, signs on Businesses promoting the BISON, good Plug for NDSU on the new HOOTERS location. I can't wait for 8am GO BISON!!!

You'll get to see the Bison team that we expected this year. It will be a hell of a game. I'm envious. Have a great time. See you on the 11th.

MNLonghorn10
10-04-2008, 05:43 AM
Thank GOD he created North Dakota and their law to buy booze after 10 PM

tjbison
10-04-2008, 07:30 AM
You'll get to see the Bison team that we expected this year. It will be a hell of a game. I'm envious. Have a great time. See you on the 11th.

I couldn't agree more that this team is better than we have seen! Hopefully we can have a beer tailgating next week! I'm hoping to make it but my work schedule might screw me till about noon

tjbison
10-04-2008, 07:30 AM

I couldn't agree more that this team is better than we have seen! Hopefully we can have a beer tailgating next week! I'm hoping to make it but my work schedule might screw me till about noon

NDSUFan_Sav
10-04-2008, 07:57 AM
tj you have a lot of beer tonight to submit twice :)

tjbison
10-05-2008, 07:02 AM
tj you have a lot of beer tonight to submit twice :)

umm yep I did, andI just came home from a full day of tailgating-game-tailgating-afterhour events love Bison football!!!!!!!!:nod: :bong: :bong: