PDA

View Full Version : Empty Seats

SiouxHockeyBisonFo
10-02-2008, 04:47 PM
There will be hundreds of empty seats at the game on Saturday, but the Ticket Exchange sits empty. What needs to be done to get people to start offering their unused tickets up for sale?

I know we are not allowed to discuss UND or their hockey program, however their Hockey Tickey Exchange is a great example of what the Bisonville exchange should look like this week.

This game has been sold out for weeks and their are hundreds if not thousands of people that would love to get tickets. They will have to sit at home watching the game on Saturday and see all beautiful blue seats sprinkled amongst the rainbow of colors that the fans love to wear instead of the yellow/gold that they are asked to wear.

McBison
10-02-2008, 04:52 PM
I like this post because you can tell how pissed/passionate this person is about several problems @ the dome

lakesbison
10-02-2008, 05:05 PM
there will not be a blue seat in the house.

you have NOOOO IDEA how many people are lookin for tickets, people that hold the tickets, know they are holding "GOLD".

relax bro. this aint your normal game.

the first 2 games were cupcake city.

these next 2 and sdsu game will be filled to the rim!!!

NDSUstudent
10-02-2008, 05:15 PM
I don't see this as a problem this week because it is homecoming and a huge game. I'm sure if anyone has spare tickets they are already spoken for. I know I wouldn't have any trouble giving away 10 tickets if I had them.

imported_Bisongold
10-02-2008, 05:23 PM
There will be hundreds of empty seats at the game on Saturday, but the Ticket Exchange sits empty. What needs to be done to get people to start offering their unused tickets up for sale?

I know that people do not like to hear about UND or their hockey program, however their Hockey Tickey Exchange is a great example of what the Bisonville exchange should look like this week.

This game has been sold out for weeks and their are hundreds if not thousands of people that would love to get tickets. They will have to sit at home watching the game on on Saturday and see all beautiful blue seats sprinkled amongst the rainbow of colors that the fans love to wear instead of the yellow/gold that they are asked to wear.

I don't think there will be many empty seats. Perhaps that is why there are no tickets on the exchange. As for the hockey exchange...there are so many home games that alot of people don't want to go to all of them. I went to a game 2 years ago and was invited to a suite for the game. All the supposedly avid boosters in the suite ( they ponied up some pretty good bling for the suite) not a single person watched the game. They watched the TVs in the suite only if a goal was scored so they could see the replay. That was all they watched. My synopsis of the night....boring!!

HandoEX
10-02-2008, 06:05 PM
So I'm assuming bathroom breaks are out of the question so the blue doesn't show?

;)

bisonaudit
10-02-2008, 06:11 PM
There's never a Stub Hub around when you need one. :)

bisonaudit
10-02-2008, 06:12 PM
So I'm assuming bathroom breaks are out of the question so the blue doesn't show?

;)

They could do it like the Oscars and hire seat fillers. :)

MNLonghorn10
10-02-2008, 06:17 PM
Check the forum classifieds or craigs list.

closer it is to game day the closer to face y oull get a ticket

bisonmike2
10-02-2008, 06:35 PM

;)

http://www.channel4.com/film/media/film/4x/D/dumb_and_dumber_xl_01.jpg

Just let it go man!

Bisontug
10-02-2008, 07:11 PM
there will not be a blue seat in the house.

you have NOOOO IDEA how many people are lookin for tickets, people that hold the tickets, know they are holding "GOLD".

relax bro. this aint your normal game.

the first 2 games were cupcake city.

these next 2 and sdsu game will be filled to the rim!!!

I hope you're right Lakes or SDBison will be looking for somebody to choke slam....:pan:

SiouxHockeyBisonFo
10-02-2008, 07:44 PM
I don't think there will be many empty seats. Perhaps that is why there are no tickets on the exchange. As for the hockey exchange...there are so many home games that alot of people don't want to go to all of them. I went to a game 2 years ago and was invited to a suite for the game. All the supposedly avid boosters in the suite ( they ponied up some pretty good bling for the suite) not a single person watched the game. They watched the TVs in the suite only if a goal was scored so they could see the replay. That was all they watched. My synopsis of the night....boring!!

I wouldnt necessarily consider 17 games over 5 months so many home games. As for the description of your UND Hockey experience, you are right on the money. The majority of the people at the games could care less about the hockey. Beautiful arena, great hockey, but the atmosphere sucks, especially compared to Bison Football.