PDA

View Full Version : I had a horrific dream last night...

TheBisonator
10-01-2008, 08:01 PM
I dreamt that for some reason I was once again great at kicking field goals (I was a kicker in HS), and that SDSU offered me, at the age of 26, a scholarship to play football there and be a kicker. I went inside Stiegelmeier's fart-infested coaches' trailer and he tried to convince me that SDSU was the right fit for me academically. I told him that I'm a B.F.A. student, and asked him if SDSU offered a better B.F.A. than NDSU. He kind of waffled and then showed me the data that proved NDSU to be better for Visual Arts. (I have no idea how good SDSU's Visual Arts program is, so if any Jacks fan wants to chime in and give some info, feel free.:) )

Anyway, I ended up getting a free SDSU Rabbits shirt from the coach and proceeded to throw it out my car near Sisseton on the way back to Fargo.

True story. This dream was really vivid and had conversation in it and everything.:hide:

Is God trying to tell me something??

99Bison
10-01-2008, 08:06 PM
Just say no to drugs?

TheBisonator
10-01-2008, 08:08 PM
Just say no to drugs?

I take a few prescription drugs that tend to give me vivid dreams, so maybe that's it... :D

WYOBISONMAN
10-01-2008, 08:30 PM
Look for me and SD and we will get you a Jagerbomb on Saturday morning......it will all seem better after that.....

TheBisonator
10-01-2008, 08:31 PM
Look for me and SD and we will get you a Jagerbomb on Saturday morning......it will all seem better after that.....

Will be there, WYO!!

NDSUFan_Sav
10-01-2008, 08:38 PM

i want a few too :)

SDbison
10-01-2008, 08:55 PM
Yes, there will be jag and red bull and crown at the horny bison tailgate area. All I can say is I really want to make it to the homecoming game......

BisonBabe
10-01-2008, 08:59 PM
Yes, there will be jag and red bull and crown at the horny bison tailgate area. All I can say is I really want to make it to the homecoming game......

How bout tequila??

WYOBISONMAN
10-01-2008, 09:22 PM

With your wife and I in attendance, we wouldn't let you miss a single minute!!!!

BisManBison
10-01-2008, 09:41 PM
How bout tequila??

I like to drink tequila with all my friends...and Don Julio happens to be a close personal friend of mine.

BisonBabe
10-02-2008, 03:48 PM
I like to drink tequila with all my friends...and Don Julio happens to be a close personal friend of mine.

How bout Partida & Das Lunas?