PDA

View Full Version : Winnersville/Losersville

Bison15
10-01-2008, 02:47 PM
Right now i'm in a funk about sports. Vikes Lose and suck, Twins lose, Bison lose last two games and a Bye week. Is anybody else out there just yearning for a win.

Don't get me wrong I'm not down on the Bison, I would just like to get back to Winnersville. I know there will be good times and bad and I believe these last two losses will re-energize the Herd for a big W on Saturday.

I'm a "Want it now" kind of guy and I, we, Da Bison, need a win. Saturday can't get here soon enough.
I Hate Losersville.
Go Herd

HandoEX
10-01-2008, 03:06 PM
Boy do I understand how you feel. What kills me is that the 5 combined Vikes and Bison losses have all ended with our offense having to drive for a score late in the game to win or tie, to throw an int. It's like deja vu game after game after game.

The positive thing is it ALL ENDS ON SATURDAY! :nod:

WYOBISONMAN
10-01-2008, 03:09 PM
I am hoping the Broncos do something this year......I think the Vikes are a lost cause.:smh:

Bison"FANatic"
10-01-2008, 03:19 PM
I hear what you are yellin. It has just been a bad last month. The bison at least have a great shot at getting things rollin. The vikes I don't think they have chance. The twins was just a hard month to watch happen. It sure was fun but now its done. If you told the team at the beginning of the year they would be in a one game playoff for the division title that would have been great news. They were not expected to compete at a real high level this year. The vikes have me shaking my head and they should forever be put in the "EPIC FAIL" Thread. The Bison well we still have a great team and it could be a very special year.

HandoEX
10-01-2008, 03:25 PM
IThe vikes I don't think they have chance.

I think a lot of NY people were saying that after watching the Giants get killed by MN 41-17 last year in New York, but the Giants turned out ok. It's still early and the Vikes are only 1 game out of first. It's been a tough month but I'm not losing faith yet, especially with the Defense we have.

aces1180
10-01-2008, 03:28 PM
Agreed...Been a tough few weeks...However, I think the Herd will turn things around soon.

I hope the Wild can pick up some slack for Minnesota this season as well.

Bisontug
10-01-2008, 04:44 PM
I am hoping the Broncos do something this year......I think the Vikes are a lost cause.:smh:

Wyoming is right... the Vikes are a lost cause... then, so are the Donkies...:D
Good thing the Wild are starting now....

Anyways... this topic is funny in the sense that a majority of you (not all) thought the Bison could lose up to 3 or 4 games with this conference schedule... now that there are 2 losses, the skies have turned gray... :hide: I'm looking forward to the Bison showing the rest of the conference who we really are starting Saturday.... Lookout Salukis.... The March is On and your in the way !!!

TheBisonator
10-01-2008, 08:04 PM
The weird thing is that my historically horrific high school team has the best record out of all my football teams (HS, college and pro). They've won three games this year so far. We won three games my senior year (went 3-7 and beat our crosstown rival), and we were partying like it was 1999 (it was 2000), but I never thought that halfway through the season they'd still have a winning record...

A1pigskin
10-03-2008, 12:43 AM

I think Steve Walker should take over the QB spot for the Vikes.

McBison
10-03-2008, 01:48 AM
I have been thinking the same thing all week. Bison Nation needs a W. We could also use some rival school (SIU) to start talking sh!t on bisonville so we don’t have to just bicker with each other.

CaBisonFan
10-03-2008, 03:36 AM
I think Steve Walker should take over the QB spot for the Vikes.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

They'd have a 'winner' calling the signals...and someone that's able to read the defense.

They're afraid of an inch or two in height.

Can't believe Steve didn't get to even try out for someone.

56BISON73
10-03-2008, 03:43 AM
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

They'd have a 'winner' calling the signals...and someone that's able to read the defense.

They're afraid of an inch or two in height.

Can't believe Steve didn't get to even try out for someone.

I dont think it was just a height issue. PL