PDA

View Full Version : The Sioux-lukis?

NDSUguy
09-30-2008, 01:23 PM
McFeeley had an article today about the connections between the Salukis and the Sioux. In the article it was infurred that Bison fanth are bitter towards the Salukis because of the connections....

What does Bisonville think? Personally, I could care less that Lennon is coach and i'm not stirred up over this game. I am excited to play the game for several reasons:

1. Homecoming
2. Good Opponent
3. MVFC foe

thoughts?

met1990
09-30-2008, 01:47 PM
Clearly McFeely gets all of his Bison information off of message boards and the crazies posting on his blog. Ninety-five percent of my friends that are Bison fans couldn't care less about Lennon. About 90 percent couldn't care less if we never played UND again. About 100 percent of my friends that are Sioux fans care deeply about NDSU playing Lennon and UND again.

ThatWouldBeSeven
09-30-2008, 02:03 PM
What I got from McFeely's column today is that the Bison's sole purpose of existence is to play the Sioux, and somehow everyone and their grandmother is supposed to care. Barring actually playing the real Sioux, we're only supposed to get excited about the Bison playing a "substitute" Sioux.

I can't be excited because we're itching for a good game at home against a good opponent? Homecoming? Tailgating?

All I'm gonna say, "SIoUx Suck!"

No_Skill
09-30-2008, 02:26 PM
It's easier to write some make-believe drama than actually write something of any substance.

cbline
09-30-2008, 03:06 PM
I am with NDSUguy. I am up for this game for those 3 reasons. Homecoming is always special (in fact, my two daughters want that ticket first). Southern Illinois has had a quality program for years. We need conference wins. To hell with McFeeley's theory.

WYOBISONMAN
09-30-2008, 03:35 PM
Oh....being honest....I would like to kick Lennon's arse....and hard....

SDbison
09-30-2008, 03:59 PM
McFeeley had an article today about the connections between the Salukis and the Sioux. In the article it was infurred that Bison fanth are bitter towards the Salukis because of the connections....

What does Bisonville think? Personally, I could care less that Lennon is coach and i'm not stirred up over this game. I am excited to play the game for several reasons:

1. Homecoming
2. Good Opponent
3. MVFC foe

thoughts?
Spank the Salukis because:
1. They are a conference rival and need 1 conference loss to bring them in line with the other top teams.
2. Lennon's stache did not hide the smirk (believes his teams will win at the Fargodome).
3. NDSU still needs revenge for the loss at SIU 3 years ago.

mjh
09-30-2008, 04:07 PM
Clearly McFeeley is way out of touch with most Bison fans. That is one of the dumbest things I have ever seen in the paper. If anything it's Lennon who may be bringing the past with him to this game.

SlickVic
09-30-2008, 04:26 PM
Clearly McFeeley is way out of touch with most Bison fans. That is one of the dumbest things I have ever seen in the paper. If anything it's Lennon who may be bringing the past with him to this game.

+++++++ no kidding i actually dont mind lennon i thin he's prety sweet actually i think hes really sweet might come as a shock to your system but i used to whatch sue weekly occasionally just to hear him talk one time they did a little segment on his wife running in a marathon and they showed her she was a hogger lol lennon was like ya i told her she needed to hit the track lol lol hahaha like SD was saying the stache couldnt hide his smirk...anyways tho im about done with the fargo forum for life i mean theres absolutely no rym or reason for the forum to publish filth like that i am litterly offended after reading that article...i read bisonville all day every day and not once have i hear anything even close to along the lines of what mcfeeley was trying to say today he straight fabricates shit and im sick of it

Tatanka
09-30-2008, 06:01 PM
Well, anyone who would quote Ryan Bakken for reinforcement in an opinion article is obviously crying for help. 235-SEEK.

Bison"FANatic"
09-30-2008, 06:23 PM
The funny thing is if the next two weekend opponents were flipped there would still be just as much excitement about the game as there is this week. Note to McFeely we are excited about the Bison not about the Salukis.

FarSouth Bison
09-30-2008, 09:30 PM
That was a total waste of space in the local paper. There must of been something else that could of been reported on. He could of asked Kolpack for some advise on a piece to write.

imported_Bisongold
09-30-2008, 10:26 PM
The players we have now have never had anything to do with Dale Lennon. They could care less about him.

rustywallace
09-30-2008, 10:50 PM
link?????????

Jay
10-01-2008, 02:36 AM
Oh....being honest....I would like to kick Lennon's arse....and hard....

I would have to agree!

CaBisonFan
10-01-2008, 09:55 AM
Clearly McFeely gets all of his Bison information off of message boards and the crazies posting on his blog. Ninety-five percent of my friends that are Bison fans couldn't care less about Lennon. About 90 percent couldn't care less if we never played UND again. About 100 percent of my friends that are Sioux fans care deeply about NDSU playing Lennon and UND again.

You're infering that you and your friends are somehow more 'with it' on this topic...and you called the members here a name. Seeing how you have a username and are a member, are you refering to yourself?

For me...I just want to see the Bison play up to their potential, to beat Southern Illinois, and to get better with each game. I'd like to see the Bison get healthy and to build some momentum. I'd like to see Tyler Roehl again.

Most of us, I'm sure, are aware of the connection...but we didn't need the Forum to enlighten us on the topic.

This game has far greater implications than the coaching connection.

You're giving the Sid Hartman wannabe far too much credit. As bad a writer as Hartman is...he does research, knows his history, has some connections, and can read.

BigBison
10-01-2008, 10:41 AM
You're giving the Sid Hartman wannabe far too much credit. As bad a writer as Hartman is...he does research, knows his history, has some connections, and can read.

One thing that Hartman does is support his teams. McFeely is more in line with the KFAN, cause all the KFAN does is bash MN teams for example all your going to hear about tomorrow on the KFAN is how much the twins stink, or gophers, or vikes. PA and Dubay are about the only ones that dont alway following that, they will state actual good things the team has done. Where as McFeely in his articals never states how well the Bison played.

CaBisonFan
10-01-2008, 11:15 AM
It's easier to write some make-believe drama than actually write something of any substance.

++++++++++++++

CaBisonFan
10-02-2008, 04:03 AM
One thing that Hartman does is support his teams. McFeely is more in line with the KFAN, cause all the KFAN does is bash MN teams for example all your going to hear about tomorrow on the KFAN is how much the twins stink, or gophers, or vikes. PA and Dubay are about the only ones that dont alway following that, they will state actual good things the team has done. Where as McFeely in his articals never states how well the Bison played.

Can't argue with that.

Wally
10-02-2008, 04:35 AM
Who cares what McFeely thinks! He's a low rent writer who loves when his email box is full of hate mail He's just like every other columnist who loves to get under people's skin. He gets off when he knows he pissed us off.