09-28-2008, 09:31 PM
sorry hoss
no action on this thread
vikings are underachievers

blah... :banghead:

A1pigskin
09-29-2008, 01:25 AM
God I hate being a Viking fan.........:hide:

No kidding. It's been this way for decades. So, I guess they are consistant.

lakesbison
09-29-2008, 02:16 AM
1 play sums up the whole Minnesota regime under chilly willy...

down 13, ball on OWN 1 yard line in 4th quarter after punt is downed at 1.

1st down... clock is running down. instead of takin a freakin delay of game penalty that woulda only moved it half the distance...

HE TAKES A TIME OUT!??! W T HELL!!!!

oh.. I hate it.... but.. but but..

Gbay 2-2
chi 2-2 (if they hold on..21-14 in 3rd)
Minn 1-3
Det 0-3

still only a game out?

bisonmike2
09-29-2008, 06:51 PM
I didn't see it but did they really punt the ball with over 2 minutes remaining and only down by 13? It's all the sports radio is talking about here in the cities but I can't believe they just rolled over and died like that only down 13 points.

Bison15
09-29-2008, 08:09 PM
I didn't see it but did they really punt the ball with over 2 minutes remaining and only down by 13? It's all the sports radio is talking about here in the cities but I can't believe they just rolled over and died like that only down 13 points.

I ended up watching more of the twins game because the vikes were sucking it up but as I was scanning back and forth I happened to catch the punt. WTF is all I will say. Dumbest thing I have seen.

bisonmike2
09-30-2008, 02:54 PM
I ended up watching more of the twins game because the vikes were sucking it up but as I was scanning back and forth I happened to catch the punt. WTF is all I will say. Dumbest thing I have seen.

Did anyone hear Childress' explaination during yesterday's press conferenc? They played it on Kfan this morning and all I can say is, I hope Childress is the Vikings coach forever! I'm paraphrasing but this is the jist. "I thought that the way the defense was playing we have a shot at getting the ball back" With 2:00 min to go and no timeouts you thought you'd get the ball back? I think Sludge said it best this morning, again paraphrasing, "He thought the defense was playing so good that they were going to intimidate the time keeper into slowing down the clock or stop it all together." I need to start a Packer fan site call www.pleasevikingskeepchilly.com. I could sell t-shirts.

TheBisonator
09-30-2008, 06:43 PM
Being a Vikings fan really sucks ass...

Good news is that both the team and myself may be moving to LA in a few years...