PDA

View Full Version : What section is best for FB season tics?

GOB1SON
09-25-2008, 05:36 PM
My brother-in-law is thinking about upgrading their season tics for next year and he asked me where the best place to sit is.

Since we obviously have a lot of season ticket holders on here, I thought I would ask:

What is the best section and row for

1) view

but also

2) for atmosphere? They like to cheer and stand up and let everybody know they love Bison football.

So they are probably looking for a combination of both.

And PLEASE don't turn this into a thread that just bashes the older fans who are less energetic. Start a new thread if you need to go down that road.

Thanks!

Hoss
09-25-2008, 05:38 PM
I like the view from the endzone myself, get to see the plays developing. 15 rows up is about right, don't want to be too low

Bisonguy
09-25-2008, 05:40 PM
How much can he afford?

Does he want to be close to the action, or higher up in the stands to watch plays develop, etc?

20 and 21 have some people that really like to cheer on the team in the lower rows.

tony
09-25-2008, 06:46 PM
There really are no bad seats, are there? I like being a little higher up myself.

56BISON73
09-25-2008, 06:50 PM
My brother-in-law is thinking about upgrading their season tics for next year and he asked me where the best place to sit is.

Since we obviously have a lot of season ticket holders on here, I thought I would ask:

What is the best section and row for

1) view

but also

2) for atmosphere? They like to cheer and stand up and let everybody know they love Bison football.

So they are probably looking for a combination of both.

And PLEASE don't turn this into a thread that just bashes the older fans who are less energetic. Start a new thread if you need to go down that road.

Thanks!

It all depends on how much he wants to spend. He also has to realize that he will have to take whats available. I do know that there are handfull still available that will cost you a 1/2 to a full scholly around the 50 if he is so inclined.:D
PL

bisonfanforlife
09-25-2008, 07:12 PM
There is always room in the student section...can't ask for a better atmosphere can you? I guarantee everyone will be standing up and cheering! 30 yard line works for me.

Yo
09-25-2008, 11:00 PM
I agree with the other people here who have been talking about price he is willing to pay. I believe you said he wants to upgrade his season tickets. The best thing to do is get in contact with the ticket office, tell them what you are upgrading to as far as money and they will tell you want is available at that price range. I am making a big assumption that he is already a TeamMaker.

99Bison
09-25-2008, 11:39 PM
It all depends on how much he wants to spend. He also has to realize that he will have to take whats available. I do know that there are handfull still available that will cost you a 1/2 to a full scholly around the 50 if he is so inclined.:D
PL

I think there are only 0-4 seats in the full left this year.

99Bison
09-25-2008, 11:39 PM
I agree with the other people here who have been talking about price he is willing to pay. I believe you said he wants to upgrade his season tickets. The best thing to do is get in contact with the ticket office, tell them what you are upgrading to as far as money and they will tell you want is available at that price range. I am making a big assumption that he is already a TeamMaker.

Or contact someone on the TM fund drives.

Jdubs21
09-25-2008, 11:52 PM
Student Section!!!!

Bison bison
09-26-2008, 03:32 PM
20 and 21 have some people that really like to cheer on the team in the lower rows.

Down in front!

:)

SDbison
09-26-2008, 04:26 PM
Down in front!

:)
OK I will bite since I am in a strange mood as the Bison don't play this weekend.
From what I heard DomeNazis cannot do anything if you choose to stand the entire game. Just be sure to ignore the people behind you and don't get into any discussions with the living dead. You might have to take some verbal abuse, some finger poking and smacks with a rolled up program, but it will be worth it to stand, cheer and act like football fans are supposed to.

BisonBabe
09-26-2008, 07:28 PM
Right now I enjoy section 9. But in another year or 2 will get 2 reserved seats on the sideline and general admission for the kids instead of the Family pack we are currently getting every year.

A1pigskin
09-26-2008, 10:15 PM
Get a suite and we will all join you. Lol.

NDSUFan_Sav
09-26-2008, 11:04 PM
Student Section!!!!

agreed there...thats what i was going to suggest

Jdubs you sit int he student section???

roadwarrior
09-27-2008, 04:11 AM
Section 17

TheDoctor
09-27-2008, 05:18 AM
I am partial to section 5. ;)

sambini