PDA

View Full Version : What do these three teams have in common from last year?

CaBisonFan
09-23-2008, 03:59 AM
It this too positive?

TransAmBison
09-23-2008, 04:08 AM
1. App. State

2. LSU

3. SDSU

The winner gets 3 free nights at the Mayville Radisson.
They all look to Lakes for direction? That, and winning their conference.

*That is not how you measure an inseam.

56BISON73
09-23-2008, 04:17 AM
They all look to Lakes for direction? That, and winning their conference.

*That is not how you measure an inseam.

Appy and LSU had two losses. How many did the bunnies have?? PL

CaBisonFan
09-23-2008, 04:21 AM
Appy and LSU had two losses. How many did the bunnies have?? PL

The wabbits had four losses in the first half of the season.

They lost 23-17 to Youngstown in their second game. Lost a close one to WIU in the first game. Both were heartbreakers...tough road losses.

CaBisonFan
09-23-2008, 04:24 AM
The picture is bigger.

TheDoctor
09-23-2008, 05:03 AM
They all three suffered a couple losses during the season. They all three finished the season with a win AND they all three won a championship with that win, the first two National Championships, the last a conference championship. So, I am going on vacation to Mayville! Sweet! Hows the weather there this time of year???? ;)

CaBisonFan
09-23-2008, 05:14 AM
B1SON...come on doooowwwwwwwnnnnnn !!!!!!!!!!

The weather is 'sweet' in January typically. I forgot to mention that there's a narrow window of opportunity. Pick your weekend in January...and oh...I have some property there that you will have to look at. It'll just take a few hours. And you'll get to spend a day with our guest celebrity!!

Mr. Bison himself....(drum roehl)....Mike McFeelinit !!
(whoops...wrong green)

One real bonus is that Stub's Bar is just across the street...right next to the lumber yard. And they make good coffee at Paula's Cafe just down the street.

And finally...we'll get you good seats at a Comets game...right next to the boom box. Bet they'll play 'Thunder Roehl.' :nod:

Let me add one piece to the puzzle however. There was a rather large contingency of people at LSU that wanted the starting QB benched. Ho hum

"Throw the bum out...put in the younger one! Prepare for the future!!"

:cool:

PS - SDSU lost four games. One was 23-17 to Youngstown in a heartbreaker.

CaBisonFan
09-23-2008, 05:35 AM
[quote=TransAmBison;213132]They all look to Lakes for direction? That, and winning their conference.

Are you refering to DL...Alexandria...Brainerd...Milacs?

Buzzer on 2 of the 3 though. They did a just a 'wido' bette den dat.

FarSouth Bison
09-23-2008, 09:11 PM
CaBison, guess its been along time since you have been to Mayville. The Lumber yard is no longer their, its now a Super 8 Motel. And why would you sent someone that you like into Stub's bar, the smoke is so bad in there that they would come out with lung cancer.

CaBisonFan
09-23-2008, 10:41 PM
CaBison, guess its been along time since you have been to Mayville. The Lumber yard is no longer their, its now a Super 8 Motel. And why would you sent someone that you like into Stub's bar, the smoke is so bad in there that they would come out with lung cancer.

I was just joking around dude. My mother died in August, and I spent about 3 weeks hanging out at Paula's, Stubs, and all of the stores there.

Would you like me to name the order of all of the stores on main street, and who owns them?

Being from California now, I've gotten used to 'no smoke' in bars, nightclubs, and restaurants. It's great. Can't hardly stand going into the Top Hat in Mayville. It's like holding an ash tray up to your nose for a couple of hours.

Guess you're just upset 'cause you didn't win. :D

FarSouth Bison
09-23-2008, 11:04 PM
No i'm not sorry i didn't win, I lived their for twenty some years. Dude

CaBisonFan
09-23-2008, 11:39 PM
No i'm not sorry i didn't win, I lived their for twenty some years. Dude

So, we probably know each other. I'll meet you at the Radisson. Give me a break. You mean to tell me that you didn't know what I was talking about?

It was a tongue-in-cheek description of downtown Mayville.

geez

TheDoctor
09-24-2008, 12:02 AM

Whats the big idea here CA? :rofl: Were you over exagerating the quality (or lack there of) of my prize vacation? I may be sacrificing a home Bison game in January to go on my "vacation", so it better be worth the trip! :rofl: ;)

56BISON73
09-24-2008, 12:06 AM
Whats the big idea here CA? :rofl: Were you over exagerating the quality (or lack there of) of my prize vacation? I may be sacrificing a home Bison game in January to go on my "vacation", so it better be worth the trip! :rofl: ;)

What was second prize???
2 weeks in Mayville???:D PL

FarSouth Bison
09-24-2008, 12:37 AM
Season Tickets to all Comet football games.

sambini
09-24-2008, 12:52 AM
Stubs and Top Hat are fine accounts of ours. They sell a little Bud Light in Mayville+++

CaBisonFan
09-24-2008, 01:21 AM
Stubs and Top Hat are fine accounts of ours. They sell a little Bud Light in Mayville+++

no doubt ++++++++