PDA

View Full Version : Collegehoopsnet 2009 NCAA Projection....

NDSUstudent
09-21-2008, 11:29 PM
CHN has made some changes....

North Dakota State replaces IUPUI - The Summit league champs were switched because on the day I put the previous list together, I hadn't heard yet that George Hill was off to the NBA.

http://www.collegehoopsnet.com/2009-ncaa-tournament-projection-late-summer-update-85059

ndsubison1
09-22-2008, 12:23 AM
interesting... i can't wait for bball season... Watching NDSU in the NCAA Tournament would be so sweet

fargocyclone
09-22-2008, 01:56 AM
That would be so much fun! I'd be there!

TheDoctor
09-22-2008, 04:01 AM
I can't wait! Can you tell? :D ;)

WYOBISONMAN
09-22-2008, 02:22 PM
ahhh.........there is life after Football!

Herd
09-22-2008, 10:48 PM
Let's hope our Seniors know how to win on the road in 2008-09. We should be right there for the top spot in the Summit if win at least 6 conf games on the road. Last year on the road was a disaster.

Time to step up boys!

99Bison
09-23-2008, 12:10 AM
Only 3.5 weeks until the "late show!"

TheDoctor
09-23-2008, 12:35 AM
Only 3.5 weeks until the "late show!"

Is that going to happen at midnight of the 1st day of allowable practice? I think a school who does it, but does it a week later is making themselves look like a joke. The original intent of doing Midnight Madnesses was that the team expected to win a National Championship and the best way to get started was to begin practicing the very minute that the NCAA allowed them too. I think a true midnight madness would be awsome at NDSU, especially this year, if the Forum can hype these boys up to be what they hopefully will be and thats an NCAA qualifying team and conference champ live on ESPN. I liked it two or three years ago when they climbed out of the limbo in pairs (men & women). Maybe they could do something like that again. How about the 1st year when they did it at BBFH after the volleyball game. They turned the lights out and then blew a fuse and couldn't get the lights back on for 20 minutes. It was pitch dark :rofl:. The players got so bored, they started playing in the dark. Any way, this is our year, lets do things right from Midnight Madness to the Championship game live on ESPN. ;)