PDA

View Full Version : Next Opponent: IDLE

Tatanka
09-21-2008, 06:01 PM
The Bison face a formidable foe next Saturday: the undefeated, yet winless, IDLE. Hopefully they can use this game to rest and recover their injured starters while getting some work for several players that need a few more reps.

The Bison need a good showing this week, since teh university plays the venerable IDLE twice later in the season, and there is a strong desire to ensure the comparative score index works in NDSU's favor.

Tatanka's fearless prediction: Bison 2 (Ramon Humber safety), IDLE 0.
ON A LIMB rider: Mertens will throw 0 interceptions.

4mcruenomore
09-21-2008, 06:19 PM
If anybody needs a bye week it's this team, and fans!

tjbison
09-21-2008, 06:44 PM
This is a Trap game no prediction from me this week it could go either way

:p

MOTBison
09-21-2008, 10:58 PM
This will be good for the team to have some time off and recover. HEAL UP BISON!!! ;) ;) "Go team."

CaBisonFan
09-21-2008, 11:43 PM
The Bison face a formidable foe next Saturday: the undefeated, yet winless, IDLE. Hopefully they can use this game to rest and recover their injured starters while getting some work for several players that need a few more reps.

The Bison need a good showing this week, since teh university plays the venerable IDLE twice later in the season, and there is a strong desire to ensure the comparative score index works in NDSU's favor.

The team that loses this one will go in the virtual tatanka.

larson311
09-21-2008, 11:52 PM
Get healthy and stay out of trouble! ;)

56BISON73
09-21-2008, 11:55 PM

Are you sure????:D PL

NDSUFREAK
09-22-2008, 12:12 AM
im sure mertens will find a way to throw an INT

Hoss
09-22-2008, 03:29 AM
What time does the FFD parking lot open on Saturday?

Bisonguy
09-22-2008, 03:34 AM
What time does the FFD parking lot open on Saturday?

5 hours before kickoff, same as every other opponent. :D

I'm a little concerned that the new clock rules might give IDLE a bit of an advantage with their offensive scheme.

NWNDBison
09-22-2008, 01:25 PM
I don't usually make predictions, but I'm relatively confident on this one.

It's shaping up to be a close game. Don't expect much from the offense, but the defense will have their best game yet. Unfortunately, IDLE also has an awesome defense.

Prediction: Overtime after a 0-0 score in regulation. OT will be decided by whoever gets the ball last.

Bisonguy
09-22-2008, 02:11 PM
How's IDLE's kicker? With college overtime if they have a bad kicker, a 3 and out might seal victory for the Bison.

Thundering Herd
09-22-2008, 02:37 PM

What a little brat! :mad:

NDSUFREAK
09-22-2008, 03:05 PM
What a little brat! :mad:
:confused: :confused: ok then

WestDakotaBison
09-22-2008, 03:11 PM

SOMEBODY is a negative Nancy!

WYOBISONMAN
09-22-2008, 03:19 PM
Come on folks...let's lighten up.....:hide:

NDSUFREAK
09-22-2008, 05:07 PM
SOMEBODY is a negative Nancy!
relax, that was RIGHT AFTER the YSU game

GOB1SON
09-22-2008, 05:55 PM
What time can we start tailgating before this one? Is it still 5 hours or will they relax the rules for the highly anticipated game against the previously undefeated IDLE?

met1990
09-22-2008, 06:13 PM
SH*T! This game didn't come in my season ticket package! Does anyone have any extras or aren't we going to sell out?!

roadwarrior
09-22-2008, 06:34 PM
SH*T! This game didn't come in my season ticket package! Does anyone have any extras or aren't we going to sell out?!

No problem, its going to be held in our new 50,000 seat outdoor stadium. Free admission if you are wearing a yellow shirt.:D

WYOBISONMAN
09-22-2008, 06:35 PM
No problem, its going to be held in our new 50,000 seat outdoor stadium. Free admission if you are wearing a yellow shirt.:D

Damn.....I only have green......I guess I will have to change my plane tickets...:hide:

Bisonguy
09-22-2008, 07:16 PM
What time can we start tailgating before this one? Is it still 5 hours or will they relax the rules for the highly anticipated game against the previously undefeated IDLE?

5 hours if you're still in a Fargodome lot. If you're in one of the new stadium tailgating lots (I recommend West Lot Redux Extreme) tailgating starts 72 hours before kickoff.

met1990
09-22-2008, 09:30 PM
Guys, this Idle team looks like a bunch of bad-asses: http://www.idlejuniors.co.uk/home.shtml

Not trying to worry anyone, but Bohl should consider pulling the redshirts off everyone now.

Bisonguy
09-22-2008, 09:40 PM
Guys, this Idle team looks like a bunch of bad-asses: http://www.idlejuniors.co.uk/home.shtml

Not trying to worry anyone, but Bohl should consider pulling the redshirts off everyone now.

My, oh my!

If that's only the juniors, imagine the ferocity of the seniors. :eek:

BisonFB
09-23-2008, 02:56 AM
[/B]

Are you sure????:D PL

PL you act like Mertens pissed in your cornflakes...what's up with your hate? :confused: Is it really Mertens or do you have a problem with the QB coach...either way, grow up & get off Mertens back. Geez

56BISON73
09-23-2008, 03:07 AM
PL you act like Mertens pissed in your cornflakes...what's up with your hate? :confused: Is it really Mertens or do you have a problem with the QB coach...either way, grow up & get off Mertens back. Geez

What??? LOL How could you possibly conjure up that much bovine excrement from that simple---for fun comment?????
As a matter of fact provide a post where I tore him apart. Funny that you would jump on this innocuous post when many others totally eviscerated him.:D
Lighten up sparky. PL

BisonFB
09-23-2008, 03:44 AM
What??? LOL How could you possibly conjure up that much bovine excrement from that simple---for fun comment?????
As a matter of fact provide a post where I tore him apart. Funny that you would jump on this innocuous post when many others totally eviscerated him.:D
Lighten up sparky. PL

Yeah, that does seem funny...it was the sum of the whole that sent me typing...after two days of Nick-knocking I couldn't take any more.:banghead: ..lucky you, your post was the winning straw. LOL

56BISON73
09-23-2008, 04:24 AM
Yeah, that does seem funny...it was the sum of the whole that sent me typing...after two days of Nick-knocking I couldn't take any more.:banghead: ..lucky you, your post was the winning straw. LOL

Not a problem. LOL For some reason I was thinking---I must have been the final straw. Heck I dont even eat corn flakes. LOL
PL:D

Hoss
09-23-2008, 01:12 PM

See posts 9,10, and now 22 :D