PDA

View Full Version : McFeely sums it up....

NDSUstudent
09-21-2008, 06:01 AM
Our goal is now...beat SIU. One week at a time, we can't take any team for granted anymore.

http://www.in-forum.com/articles/index.cfm?id=215621&section=Columnists&columnist=Mike%20McFeely

BisoninNWMN
09-21-2008, 11:35 AM
Our goal is now...beat SIU. One week at a time, we can't take any team for granted anymore.

http://www.in-forum.com/articles/index.cfm?id=215621&section=Columnists&columnist=Mike%20McFeely

Just like Coach Bohl said.....you wont beat anyone throwing 4 ints

lakesbison
09-21-2008, 01:07 PM
Mcfooly can BEAT this>>>> screw him and all zhe haters...ndsu will do this..

unbison
09-21-2008, 02:10 PM
the mighty might fargo folum.... actually writes articles.... i thought that they just printed ap stories....... oooh that is right ...... the ap stories are the only credible ones

BisoninNWMN
09-21-2008, 02:20 PM

I don't agree with McFooley much but this article is not too bad.

...lakes just 'cus people don't agree with you they are haters???

After you are done making a fool of yourself during tailgating come down to Section 20 Row C Seats 5-8....you can start your beat-down list with me....LOL.....yellow Bison polo-shirt

rabidrabbit
09-21-2008, 02:33 PM
McFeely's opinion is on target and backed up with quotes from NDSU authority figures.

Based on yesterday, IMHO, the pecking order in the MoValley appears to be:

UNI
SIU
SDSU
WIU
NDSU
YSU
Il ST
Mo St
In St

IMHO, MoValley champions will have 2 loses and be shared among 2 maybe 3 teams. UNI is likely to be 1 of those champs. For SDSU to get there, Jacks need to either win in Fargo or Carbondale. Il St, Mo St, In St will take LOTS of losses. Will Bison beat their 3 tough home games? Will they tag UNI with a UNI Dome loss? Who will beat SIU? What games will YSU lose?

One game at a time. Hope Bison/Jacks get healthy!

GOB1SON
09-21-2008, 03:03 PM
McFeely's opinion is on target and backed up with quotes from NDSU authority figures.

Based on yesterday, IMHO, the pecking order in the MoValley appears to be:

UNI
SIU
SDSU
WIU
NDSU
YSU
Il ST
Mo St
In St

IMHO, MoValley champions will have 2 loses and be shared among 2 maybe 3 teams. UNI is likely to be 1 of those champs. For SDSU to get there, Jacks need to either win in Fargo or Carbondale. Il St, Mo St, In St will take LOTS of losses. Will Bison beat their 3 tough home games? Will they tag UNI with a UNI Dome loss? Who will beat SIU? What games will YSU lose?

One game at a time. Hope Bison/Jacks get healthy!

Mine:

UNI

SDSU
YSU
NDSU

WIU
SIU
ILL S
MSU
IND S

I doubt UNI will lose two in conference. They do have to go to Youngstown, so maybe? NDSU will have to play very well in Cedar Falls to knock them off!

Western Illinois worries me A LOT, even though it is in the Dome. They can flat run the ball and Herb Donaldson is a monster back that could really control us if we continue to play run d like this.

Bisonguy
09-21-2008, 03:22 PM
McFeely hit the nail on the head with this article.

A1pigskin
09-21-2008, 04:27 PM
Just like Coach Bohl said.....you wont beat anyone throwing 4 ints

Ditto.......... It doesn't matter who you are. You'll lose everytime. We've proven it.

56BISON73
09-21-2008, 04:33 PM

He nailed it. PL

Hoofbeats
09-21-2008, 05:35 PM

Lakes, we're all aware of your personal feelings about Mike McFeely. How about for once, instead of your wide ranging nonsensical rant disparaging him, why don't you tell us just what part of McFeely's article you disagree with? This blog does accept factual statements doesn't it?

If you can't do that, it demonstrates your ignorance that his story actually does contain statements that just might be true.

ndsubison1
09-22-2008, 12:14 AM
finally a respectable article by McFeely

JackJD
09-22-2008, 01:07 AM
I presume your coaches will watch the SDSU v WIU tape many times to see how Herb Donaldson can be stopped. That's the key.

The YSU win over the Bison surprised me but it's clear they've found their quarterback and the team responded.

heckler
09-22-2008, 01:12 AM

"You're suppose to grab your balls when you say that Bambi."

"Wouldn't that hurt?"

Got to love scrubs.

SlickVic
09-22-2008, 02:21 AM
finally a respectable article by McFeely

for the most part mcfeeleys been writing decent columns ever since this season kicked off...ive actually been impressed