PDA

View Full Version : No YSU Video in Bismarck

BisManBison
09-19-2008, 06:59 PM
So, no TV broadcast in Bismarck this weekend and no web cast for this weekends game either? WTF???? Can we access a web cast from YSU??? Looked like they were only going to have an audio feed. They don't want to broadcast the pending blood bath? Anyone, anyone???

No_Skill
09-19-2008, 07:00 PM
This is CRAP!!!!

Bison"FANatic"
09-19-2008, 07:05 PM
If you can find a bar that will pick up the satellite coordinates that would be about the only way to see it unless you drive to within viewing distance of Fargo.

BisManBison
09-19-2008, 07:08 PM
If you can find a bar that will pick up the satellite coordinates that would be about the only way to see it unless you drive to within viewing distance of Fargo.

A road trip to Fargo might be an option, but I already burned my monthly budget for crack and hookers on the trip to Wyoming, and if I'm going to road trip to Fargo, I might as well do it right.

tjbison
09-19-2008, 07:09 PM

90 miles to Jamestown for the Bismarck bison fans!!:p

runtheoption
09-19-2008, 07:20 PM
ARRRRR! Seems t'me that de vile bilge rats from ye olde university in the northern valley have taken their mutiny from the state capital to the pubs and inns of great, grand ol' Bismarck. Tis a shame.

I be in the land of Bohl, where the game's afoot in many taverns. There be Chubs, where many of me mateys will spending their doubloons on grog, and be watchin the buxom lasses. Aye, we be loaded to the gunwales come 'morrow, and it won't be for the lily-livered.

GO BISON!

bisonmike2
09-19-2008, 07:29 PM
ARRRRR! Seems t'me that de vile bilge rats from ye olde university in the northern valley have taken their mutiny from the state capital to the pubs and inns of great, grand ol' Bismarck. Tis a shame.

I be in the land of Bohl, where the game's afoot in many taverns. There be Chubs, where many of me mateys will spending their doubloons on grog, and be watchin the buxom lasses. Aye, we be loaded to the gunwales come 'morrow, and it won't be for the lily-livered.

GO BISON!

Here is a prime example of how to speak pirate. Bravo.

56BISON73
09-19-2008, 07:33 PM
So, no TV broadcast in Bismarck this weekend and no web cast for this weekends game either? WTF???? Can we access a web cast from YSU??? Looked like they were only going to have an audio feed. They don't want to broadcast the pending blood bath? Anyone, anyone???

No web cast???? I just signed up for it at go bison. SHIT!!!! PL

bri-dog
09-19-2008, 07:41 PM
No web cast???? I just signed up for it at go bison. SHIT!!!! PL

Just audio for this game...

56BISON73
09-19-2008, 07:49 PM
Just audio for this game...

Does YSU have a webcast??? PL

UTH
09-19-2008, 08:09 PM

GO BISON!

My nomination for PoTD.:bow:

*you are one cunning linguist, rto

runtheoption
09-19-2008, 08:13 PM
*you are one cunning linguist, rto

Aye, matey.

I also like to post on ye Bisonville.

bison_by_blood
09-19-2008, 11:22 PM
Does anyone have the satelite coordinates? Trying to get the game at Army's in Dickinson. They claim to have the capability to get it. Post or PM me if you got'em.

4mcruenomore
09-20-2008, 02:33 AM
Man, I've been drunk at Army's a few times, YEARS ago. Maybe I'll drive west for the game, man that's weird.

WYOBISONMAN
09-20-2008, 03:20 AM
Problem solved......plane leaves SLC at 7:24am tomorrow....See you in Youngstown!

56BISON73
09-20-2008, 04:27 AM
Man, I've been drunk at Army's a few times, YEARS ago. Maybe I'll drive west for the game, man that's weird.

That wouldnt be Steve Armstrong would it??? PL

sambini
09-20-2008, 11:08 AM
That wouldnt be Steve Armstrong would it??? PL
Steve sold it a few years ago PL.

BisBison
09-20-2008, 01:57 PM
satellite coordinates:
The digital satellite info for 9/20 is as follows:

Horizons 2 K15CD-18 (Bandwidth 18 Mhz)

UL freq: 14209.000 (H)
DL freq: 11909.000 (V)

Access 727-533-9100

The say you need a c-band or KU band dish to use these. Nobody in Bismarck seems to have such.:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: I'm driving to Jamestown to watch on KXJB at the Wonder Bar or the Brass Rail. I'm not taking any chances that Army's in Dickinson can't get it done, although that would be a great place to watch. Oh well another Bison road trip. UND Thundering Herd will be there as well, maybe the Bis/Man contingent should head east to watch.:nod:

BisManBison
09-20-2008, 03:35 PM
I will be heading east with UTH and a few others. Can accomodate a few more if anyone is interested in going. Send me a PM if you are in the Bis/Man area and interested in going. Will leave between 2 and 2:30 with a quick stop in Steele.

bison_by_blood
09-20-2008, 05:52 PM
Thanks for the info Bis. I'll be attempting to catch the game at Army's. I have had good luck getting games there before. Anyone in Dickinson stop by. I should have a decent crew saddled up to the plasmas.

A1pigskin
09-20-2008, 05:55 PM
Maybe it'll be on the internet.

56BISON73
09-20-2008, 05:56 PM
Maybe it'll be on the internet.

All I can find is an audio feed. PL

Thundering Herd
09-20-2008, 06:01 PM
Brass Rail or Wonder Bar? I'm probably going with some friends too and I'd like to have a mini-takeover at one of these places...
Come on Bismarck-Mandan Bison faithful, LET'S DO THIS!!!!! (No, I'm not a Lakes wannabe!)

tjbison
09-20-2008, 06:06 PM
Hell, the bis-man crew should just suck it up and keep going 80 miles to Fargo and celebrate with the rest of the Herd!!!:D