PDA

View Full Version : Perham Subway Supports the Bison

aces1180
09-19-2008, 05:14 PM
So I just went and got myself a 12" Meatball Marinara from the Subway in Perham...I was pleasantly surprised to see all the employees wearing yellow shirts that said something about "Be There, Be Loud and Be Herd" or something similar. Below that is said, 2008 Homecoming - NDSU vs. Southern Illinois, Oct. 4. I didn't catch what it said on the back.

Anyway, just thought it was pretty cool to see that.

lakesbison
09-19-2008, 05:48 PM
I think a majority of the subways in the area are doing this.

lets all find out. in fargo the subways are for sure.

any reports in breck? DL, Park rapids? Hawley??

Trim
09-19-2008, 06:11 PM
I saw yellow bison shirts at the Subway across from the dome. I couldn't see what they said because I was in the drive-through.

Edit: Oh, oops, you already knew about Fargo!

Thundering Herd
09-19-2008, 06:33 PM
Many businesses in Laramie support UW like this. I mean everywhere you look it's Cowboys/Cowgirls or Go Pokes or gold and brown everywhere. Fargo needs to be more like this! I know Laramie has the only worthwhile college in the whole state and there's nothing else in that town but to cheer on the Pokes, but it was rediculous. Could Fargo stencil the Bison 'head' logo on the sidewalks downtown near the universities buildings? Businesses by the mall display green and gold? Show your support anyway you can Fargo! NDSU (higher education) is your biggest business/brings in the most $! Good start by Subway!

NDSUFan_Sav
09-19-2008, 07:10 PM
Many businesses in Laramie support UW like this. I mean everywhere you look it's Cowboys/Cowgirls or Go Pokes or gold and brown everywhere. Fargo needs to be more like this! I know Laramie has the only worthwhile college in the whole state and there's nothing else in that town but to cheer on the Pokes, but it was rediculous. Could Fargo stencil the Bison 'head' logo on the sidewalks downtown near the universities buildings? Businesses by the mall display green and gold? Show your support anyway you can Fargo! NDSU (higher education) is your biggest business/brings in the most $! Good start by Subway!

going to go get a subway for lunch how show my support for them :)

tjbison
09-19-2008, 07:13 PM

Not too mention its easier in Laramie, where the population is well MANY MANY MANY less, I see plenty of good support for the Bison can't complain too much!

oh yeah, YARRRR!

NDSUFan_Sav
09-19-2008, 07:15 PM
Not too mention its easier in Laramie, where the population is well MANY MANY MANY less, I see plenty of good support for the Bison can't complain too much!

oh yeah, YARRRR!

YARRRRRRR!!!!

bisongirl
09-19-2008, 07:45 PM
Yes, the Hawley subway employees are also wearing them. I just noticed on Monday as we went through the drive-thru.
Way to go Subway!

It was a great sight in Laramie. Our hotel had the windows painted and the employees were wearing Wyoming jerseys that said Holiday Inn on the back. Perkins employees were wearing Wyoming t-shirts that had the Perkins logo on the back.

met1990
09-19-2008, 08:47 PM
The Wahpeton is doing it.

A1pigskin
09-19-2008, 10:28 PM
Stencils would be good on the sidewalks. Do the stencils exist?

17>1
09-19-2008, 10:33 PM
I work at Subway and along with the shirts we are also giving out a pair of homecoming tickets. If you sign up that is. So come on in and sign up. Just don't do it when I'm working, I hate when it's busy. Go Herd!!!

bisonwest
09-20-2008, 04:04 AM
I heard Pelican Rapids is.

GFBison
09-20-2008, 05:16 AM
East Grand Forks had them Wednesday.

bisonwest
09-20-2008, 05:33 AM
East Grand Forks had them Wednesday.

WOW!! Wonder how that's going over with the faithfull up there.

Twentysix
09-20-2008, 08:50 AM
E GF must not be impressed with a couple DII wins :P

sambini
09-20-2008, 11:01 AM
SUBWAY ON 32ND AVE. SOUTH. SUPPORT THOSE THAT SUPPORT THE BISON. Thanks Subway++++++++++++

roadwarrior
09-20-2008, 01:55 PM
I think a large number of Subways in the area are owned by the same people. It is most likely a company wide (franchise) promotion.