PDA

View Full Version : STOP being so down!

4mcruenomore
09-18-2008, 02:59 AM
Man, reading the forums, yes, all of them. Reading the blogs, watching the press conference, you would think our season is over. IT's NOT, we haven't started yet!! Let's get up people, so we lost a non-conference game to a FBS school, jesus. Nice article on Voit in the forum today, he's gonna bring it. Let's go Bison!!!

roadwarrior
09-18-2008, 03:00 AM
Leaving for Youngstown early friday for a Bison victory saturday night!

tjbison
09-18-2008, 03:01 AM
A M E N!!!!

4mcruenomore
09-18-2008, 03:02 AM
It's early in the season, we are just getting the kinks worked out, we are fine. People need to stop the panic attack!!

4mcruenomore
09-18-2008, 03:18 AM
1 loss, my oh my we will silence this kind of talk:
heBud on Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:06 am

Although NDSU is a good team, they are not the same team of the past few dominating years. They lost quite a few key players. NDSU will finish about in the 10th to 15th range this year, IMHO.

TheBud
My PC is stuck on eGriz

Jdubs21
09-18-2008, 03:21 AM
down? bison dont even know what that means, i think were more bummed about seeing our players injured than the loss....GO BISON!!!

WYOBISONMAN
09-18-2008, 03:34 AM
I can be down if I want, then I have a reason to drink!!

TonkaBison
09-18-2008, 04:12 AM

And I am a witness that he is really good at it!

NDSUFan_Sav
09-18-2008, 05:01 AM

Wyo you making a trip up to fargo for a game??? lets drink together!

X-Factor
09-18-2008, 05:01 AM
this Bison team is ready to rock and roll. Bring on the competition!! I don't care what some of these naysayers on this board think that always have their glass half empty, these guys will make a name for themselves this fall and everyone will soon remember, if they did not already know, what is..... Bison Tradition.

Y-Town and the castle here we come!!

HerdBot
09-18-2008, 05:15 AM
Man, reading the forums, yes, all of them. Reading the blogs, watching the press conference, you would think our season is over. IT's NOT, we haven't started yet!! Let's get up people, so we lost a non-conference game to a FBS school, jesus. Nice article on Voit in the forum today, he's gonna bring it. Let's go Bison!!!

I'm not down. Actually I'm quite excited. I think many fans have been conditioned to think of regular season games as the superbowl. Remember, we can go to the playoffs now and it all starts on SATURDAY!

ndsubison1
09-18-2008, 06:09 AM
YSU better be ready... the THUNDERING HERD are ROEHLIN into town on Saturday... better be ready for an ass-whoopin!

TbonZach
09-18-2008, 06:24 AM

Drinking is only a temporary solution if you quit!

Twentysix
09-18-2008, 06:57 AM
Honest to god we rock, injurys were the only reason we lost to wyoming. but onto a better point. Is the Ice castle actually the way it looks?? over 20 000 seats on ONE side of an outdoor field??? for realz?! i love it!

WYOBISONMAN
09-18-2008, 11:57 AM
Wyo you making a trip up to fargo for a game??? lets drink together!

I will be there on Homecoming.

Bison Dan
09-18-2008, 12:06 PM
I'm not down now but I was for the first couple of days. I'm always that way when the best team doesn't win. GO BISON!

bisondad
09-18-2008, 12:08 PM
I think the reason the Bison have this great football tradition is that they expect to win EVERY game, whether it be FBS, FCS, whatever. Mediocrity is not an option here. I like that mentality

SDbison
09-18-2008, 01:27 PM
Honest to god we rock, injurys were the only reason we lost to wyoming. but onto a better point. Is the Ice castle actually the way it looks?? over 20 000 seats on ONE side of an outdoor field??? for realz?! i love it!
CORRECTION: The Bison lost at Wyoming because of failure to execute (run blocking wasn't that great and defense against the run should have been much better). Also, too many mistakes (6 penalties in second half, 3 interceptions and 4 dropped passes). The Bison need to get put together a better overall game each and every week to win the Missouri Valley Football Conference and have home field advantage for the playoffs.

mebisonII
09-18-2008, 01:32 PM
If I'm down, its a little from a tough loss at Wyo and more from the number of players limping to the sidelines this season. If we get everyone back on the field and clicking again we will, quite simply, rock.

:)

90BISON
09-18-2008, 04:38 PM
CORRECTION: The Bison lost at Wyoming because of failure to execute (run blocking wasn't that great and defense against the run should have been much better). Also, too many mistakes (6 penalties in second half, 3 interceptions and 4 dropped passes). The Bison need to get put together a better overall game each and every week to win the Missouri Valley Football Conference and have home field advantage for the playoffs.

In a word, POTENTIAL. You could see it the last couple years, especially against teams like Cent Mich and some of the teams that we spotted 20-25 points, only to come back and win the game. Just think of the outcome against Wyo, if we wouldn't have done all of the above that you just stated, it would have been a blowout. If we can get most of the guys healthy, clicking and not making the mental errors by mid season, watch out! No sense peaking too early.:nod:

A1pigskin
09-19-2008, 02:22 AM
The Bison will come out and play their ass off and beat YSU. We still have a lot of talented players that are healthy. DJ and Voit will step up and make it happen. I am actually looking forward to watch Voit. GO Bison...... Kick some ass......... Bring home our first FCS conf. game win!!!!!!!

BisoninNWMN
09-19-2008, 10:55 AM
The Bison will come out and play their ass off and beat YSU. We still have a lot of talented players that are healthy. DJ and Voit will step up and make it happen. I am actually looking forward to watch Voit. GO Bison...... Kick some ass......... Bring home our first FCS conf. game win!!!!!!!

Enough said!!!

:D :D :D :D

BisManBison
09-19-2008, 02:10 PM
It's early in the season, we are just getting the kinks worked out, we are fine. People need to stop the panic attack!!

I think that's just a natural reaction you get from being a Vikings fan.:D :hide:

I didn't understand all the negativity around last weekends loss either.