PDA

View Full Version : YSU Game?

Mandan_Herd_Fan
09-17-2008, 04:27 PM
Will this game only be on channel 4 in Fargo? What about the rest of the state?

imabison
09-17-2008, 05:14 PM
I would think its statewide, but not sure. Not able to go to the www.valleynewslive.com to check the schedule from work.

Bisonguy
09-17-2008, 05:23 PM
It's only on KX4, but it sounds like you can get the satellite coordinates and watch at a sports bar with the older style dishes.

roadwarrior
09-17-2008, 05:48 PM

All of those fans in the rest of the state should call their stations asking why they are not carrying the game.

FarSouth Bison
09-17-2008, 08:03 PM
Mandan Herd Fan, what are the chances that BWW in Bismarck can pick in up off the satellite?

Mandan_Herd_Fan
09-17-2008, 08:10 PM
I'll give them a call... Thanks.

Mandan_Herd_Fan
09-17-2008, 08:18 PM
I called BWW in Bismarck, they claim they don't have access to the game.

bisonhusker
09-17-2008, 08:31 PM
Sounds like Wild WIngs in Fargo for the Bismarck crowd. Too many UND fans out there anyway. Come to Fargo and enjoy in peace.

roadwarrior
09-17-2008, 08:31 PM
The following Fargo establishments (and Team Maker members) will be broadcasting the Bison vs Youngstown football game:

The Hub
Buffalo Wild Wings – both north and south
Divots at Osgood
Divots at Edgewood

For those of you in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area Joe Sensor’s will have the game.

bisonwest
09-17-2008, 09:52 PM
Hey, I heard on Jack Michaels's radio show in Bismarck yesterday that the game with Youngstown will be on statewide. This was straight out of Bohl's mouth. I then called the ticket office to inquire and they confirmed the same. This would be great for the fans in the west. I told my co-worker in Bismarck (who doesn't know it yet but I've been using mind control on him to turn him into a Bison fan) and he was pumped. I must say I am quite proud of the job I've done lately on getting people around me into Bison football. I got this guy from Bismarck coming in for his first Bison game on homecoming. He wasn't much of a fan before but now he can't stop talking about it. He just got his room booked at the Candlewood. Can't get any closer than that!

UTH
09-17-2008, 11:39 PM
Thinking about The Stadium in Bismarck...

BisBison
09-17-2008, 11:45 PM
Hey, I heard on Jack Michaels's radio show in Bismarck yesterday that the game with Youngstown will be on statewide. This was straight out of Bohl's mouth. I then called the ticket office to inquire and they confirmed the same. This would be great for the fans in the west. I told my co-worker in Bismarck (who doesn't know it yet but I've been using mind control on him to turn him into a Bison fan) and he was pumped. I must say I am quite proud of the job I've done lately on getting people around me into Bison football. I got this guy from Bismarck coming in for his first Bison game on homecoming. He wasn't much of a fan before but now he can't stop talking about it. He just got his room booked at the Candlewood. Can't get any closer than that!

If that's true I'll be doing cartwheels. I had heard you could only get the game out west if you had a C-Band Dish,(which none of the bars out here have). This from Jeremy Jorgenson. The folks at the stadium have been trying real hard to get it done, but haven't heard that it was a done deal yet.

roadwarrior
09-17-2008, 11:53 PM
The NDSU press release for the game only lists KXJB-Fargo as carrying the game. Someone out in Bismarck should call the station there and ask them.

SDbison
09-18-2008, 12:08 AM
The NDSU press release for the game only lists KXJB-Fargo as carrying the game. Someone out in Bismarck should call the station there and ask them.
This is exactly why NDSU needs more f'ing regional coverage for its football games. Ned to move away from this local crap coverage that is so DII. There are twice the number of NDSU Alumni and fans in the MSP area alone as compared to FM area. In the region probabably 3 to 4 times as many potential viewers. Hopefully this is high on Gene's priority list for the near future.

LITTLEGUYSINGREEN
09-18-2008, 12:54 AM
Doesn't look like it is on the KXMB's schedule for this saturday. :mad:

http://www.kxmb.com/Entertainment/TV-Listings

bisonwest
09-18-2008, 01:00 AM
I just sent an e-mail to Jeremy Jorgenson to see if there was anything to what coach Bohl said. Who knows he may have mispoken, but I know I didn't hear him wrong. It would be awesome if our friends to the west can get it on the tube!

tjbison
09-18-2008, 02:48 AM
The following Fargo establishments (and Team Maker members) will be broadcasting the Bison vs Youngstown football game:

The Hub
Buffalo Wild Wings – both north and south
Divots at Osgood
Divots at Edgewood

For those of you in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area Joe Sensor’s will have the game.

I would assume any establishment in the KX4 viewing are will have it on if requested

imabison
09-18-2008, 02:51 AM
I would assume any establishment in the KX4 viewing are will have it on if requested
Having attended several of these locations last year, they WILL have it on, no need to request.

tjbison
09-18-2008, 02:54 AM
Having attended several of these locations last year, they WILL have it on, no need to request.

Yes but there are friendly soldiers in enemy territory that is in the KX4 viewing are and those poor bastards might have to request it;)

BisBison
09-18-2008, 12:30 PM
skrew it!!!:banghead: :ranting: I'm driving to Jamestown. Any good sports bars there?

Bison15
09-18-2008, 02:45 PM
skrew it!!!:banghead: :ranting: I'm driving to Jamestown. Any good sports bars there?

Wonder Bar(SPORTS BAR) & The Brass Rail. I'm sure Applebees will have it on too.
I would hit up the Wonder Bar, pretty good atmosphere.