PDA

View Full Version : What's the status on Lemon, Henry, Schommer...& others?

CaBisonFan
09-14-2008, 06:13 PM
How are these guys? I might have missed a few names.

It felt like D-Day, with guys being mowed down consistently.

Were they held out as precautionary measures for the upcoming games?

Or do we have a serious, large, problem?

Bisonguy
09-14-2008, 06:26 PM
Lemon should be ready for the game next week, as it was the same hip pointer as last week. Sounded like he was ready to get back in the game.

I hope Henry is ready soon. He was the biggest missing piece at Wyo, IMO.

Schommer we'll probably find out more tomorrow.

Civil06
09-14-2008, 06:30 PM
Bohl said today that Schomer has a concussion. He left the game with what looked like, to us, a concussion. Then he goes back in a few plays later and lays on the ground for about 5 minutes.

Lemon had his shoulder pads off in the second half and limped off about 3 times in the first half. Just painful I guess.

Except for a few big plays, the defense was unbelievable. Humber and Lardinois were all-world.

CaBisonFan
09-14-2008, 06:41 PM
Bohl said today that Schomer has a concussion. He left the game with what looked like, to us, a concussion. Then he goes back in a few plays later and lays on the ground for about 5 minutes.

Lemon had his shoulder pads off in the second half and limped off about 3 times in the first half. Just painful I guess.

Except for a few big plays, the defense was unbelievable. Humber and Lardinois were all-world.

thanks

It was really frustrating to have to listen...and not be able to see what was happening.

I wondered why Schommer went back in.

From the radio broadcast, it sounded like a big turning point was the loss of Lemon. Purcell got dissected...according to the radio guys. He's new to the program. Probably not his fault.

Great to hear about some of our guys playing so great. Wish I could have seen them.

thanks again

Civil06
09-14-2008, 06:49 PM
Purcell showed some potential though. He did get eaten up on some, but he also crashed the line hard and stopped some runs.

CaBisonFan
09-14-2008, 06:57 PM
Purcell showed some potential though. He did get eaten up on some, but he also crashed the line hard and stopped some runs.

Good to hear. Looks like we'll need him. The announcers made it sound like he was the primary target for Wyoming...and that he didn't pass the test. They were a little rough on him...but were probably telling it like it was, in terms of pass coverage. They didn't diss him...just said that Wyoming went after him because he had to take over for Lemon. That's all.

I don't blame him for the loss. He's a kid basically...like the rest.

thanks

onbison09
09-15-2008, 12:17 AM
How's Tyler? (sorry if it's on another thread)

99Bison
09-15-2008, 12:23 AM

Correct, Lemon probably played about a half dozen snaps or something like that... So Purcell was in there almost the whole game. Made some mistakes and they were obviously going at him, but not horrible given the situation.

Gully
09-15-2008, 12:36 AM
Correct, Lemon probably played about a half dozen snaps or something like that... So Purcell was in there almost the whole game. Made some mistakes and they were obviously going at him, but not horrible given the situation.

Yes, he did ok. He looked VERY tired. Still not in shape yet, I guess. He'll play a lot over the next few years.