PDA

View Full Version : My Apologies

admin
09-14-2008, 08:21 AM
My apologies - I have no idea why the site went down. I'll see if my ISP can give me an answer and ask them how to avoid this in the future.

Anyway, I didn't get back until 2AM my time - it was down then and just came back for me within the last hour.

WYOBISONMAN
09-14-2008, 11:29 AM
Tony.......thanks for all your work on the site.

4mcruenomore
09-14-2008, 02:14 PM
It's no problem, it happens.
I greatly appreciate the site and all the work involved.

Time for donations for upgrades?

A1pigskin
09-14-2008, 02:53 PM
Maybe there was too much traffic with all the excitement. It's hard to hold down a good Bison fan. GOGOGOGOGO.

BlueBisonRock
09-14-2008, 02:55 PM
Thanks Tony. I am happy to have Bisonville back!

Bison"FANatic"
09-14-2008, 03:07 PM
I can just imagine the smoke coming out of the computer running this sight. It was pretty crazy trying to keep up with the game and everyones posts but it sure was fun. When that last interception happened I think everyone typed F%$&%$$%$$k at the same time and bam down goes bisonville. Thanks for all the work you do in keeping this sight up and going it made the game a lot of fun to listen to and enjoy with other bison fans.

tjbison
09-14-2008, 03:26 PM
I can just imagine the smoke coming out of the computer running this sight. It was pretty crazy trying to keep up with the game and everyones posts but it sure was fun. When that last interception happened I think everyone typed F%$&%$$%$$k at the same time and bam down goes bisonville. Thanks for all the work you do in keeping this sight up and going it made the game a lot of fun to listen to and enjoy with other bison fans.

HA, Thats the same thing I thought

My first thought OMG Bisonville Imploded!!!!!!

TheDoctor
09-14-2008, 03:44 PM
That thread was chugging along on over 500 posts in the 2nd half when the int happened and we destroyed Bisonville together. Don't worry about it Tony. This one is on our heads. :D ;)

A1pigskin
09-14-2008, 04:25 PM
That thread was chugging along on over 500 posts in the 2nd half when the int happened and we destroyed Bisonville together. Don't worry about it Tony. This one is on our heads. :D ;)

I couldn't keep up with typing.

CarringtonBison
09-14-2008, 09:24 PM
I was trying to get on to give my thoughts as I just got back from the 9mm range and I could not get on. I felt naked and all alone so I just started to drink some beers in memory of the bison loss and the loss of bisonville.

Thanks for all that you do tony!

UTH
09-14-2008, 09:36 PM
I blame Hoss.:p

CarringtonBison
09-14-2008, 09:38 PM
I blame Hoss.:p

however at that rate he will catch Bisonguy in a little over 8 months, assuming Bisonguy does not post again :)

Bisonguy
09-14-2008, 10:05 PM
however at that rate he will catch Bisonguy in a little over 8 months, assuming Bisonguy does not post again :)

Yeah, like that'll happen.

bisonmike2
09-15-2008, 04:25 PM
I just figured that somebody over at bisonville split beer on the server by kicking a nearby table after Wyoming made that last FG. I was having some serious bisonville withdrawls after the game on Saturday. I needed to vent my frustration and had no outlet. Please don't let it happen again or you may hear of a bank or liquor store being robbed in the Albertville/St. Micheal area if the Bison lose and there is no bisonville.:)