PDA

View Full Version : Live From Da Crew Cab..

lakesbison
09-13-2008, 03:03 AM
Ok...its ten pm central....i think,,,,,could be 9pm mountain if.i knew where sd bison is takin us. his mapquest.printout was like a seismagraph.from a 5.6 earthquake.....just dreadful,directions.......one case of coors down and half a 1.75 morgan.. (sdbison is sober and drivin the whole way ... like he even.has a choice!!) .....ahhh . where are we??... pump it up!!! we coming!!! 5 large guys in a crew cab...and 3 hotties waitin in laramie..hopin we hit last.call!!!!

UTH
09-13-2008, 03:26 AM
Still waiting for that thread where lakes tells the world about how he just copped a squat to take a dump...

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff311/indio_rojas/giantcrappoopdookietroll.jpg

*better pic exists:hide:

Shawn-O
09-13-2008, 04:01 AM
5 large guys in a crew cab...and 3 hotties waitin in laramie..hopin we hit last.call!!!!

So there's six of you? They fit you on the center console between the captain's chairs?

Alright...enough of the minny-me rips. Have fun in Laramie! Nothin' better than a college sports road trip!!

lakesbison
09-13-2008, 04:19 AM
Next time...we'll invite you two!!! it's quite entertaining....this place.makes fargo look like paris.... its. slick.sdbison.lakes. unbizon and big diesel.....rock on!!!

Bisonguy
09-13-2008, 04:20 AM
Who else?

Lakes, SD, Slick, _______ and ______????

I'm missing some great photo opportunities! :banghead:

TbonZach
09-13-2008, 04:24 AM
http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff311/indio_rojas/giantcrappoopdookietroll.jpg

Now that's what I call a Thundering Turd! :D

4mcruenomore
09-13-2008, 04:42 AM
"And I've just found.....the internet"
In bumfuck SD or Wyo, where ever you are.

lakesbison
09-13-2008, 06:04 AM
Ohhh. its officially a roadtrip now,,,,sdbison pulled over and ticketed at 85mph at mile marker 94---- ohh hell ya...we had the trooper laughin...... sd's quote "at least i get a freebie with my new insurance policy" ---- only to be outdone by slick sayin 'we're just excited to get to the ndsu-wyomjng game'... like a nebraska trooper gives a sh.t about anyone other than the cornhuskers.

Bisonfan1
09-14-2008, 04:37 PM
Hasnt been an update here for awhile, WHO is in jail ? Did you guys even make it to the game ? ha ha

Civil06
09-14-2008, 06:46 PM
Oh yeah, they were there and representing well. I figured out who they were because people were calling them by their Bisonville names. Section B was rockin! Lakes shoved a guy, but he totally had it coming. He showed good restraint - that Wyo guy was a prick running in front of our section and taunting.

Could you hear our fans on the radio. I don't know how many Bison fans were there, but it felt like a lot and I have no voice today.

tjbison
09-14-2008, 07:29 PM
Oh yeah, they were there and representing well. I figured out who they were because people were calling them by their Bisonville names. Section B was rockin! Lakes shoved a guy, but he totally had it coming. He showed good restraint - that Wyo guy was a prick running in front of our section and taunting.

Could you hear our fans on the radio. I don't know how many Bison fans were there, but it felt like a lot and I have no voice today.

so there is a distinct possibility that someone is in jail:p

SlickVic
09-14-2008, 09:04 PM
sayings from the day so far sd says "thank god for the rumble strips" after nearly crashing the crew cab into the ditch when lakes let him see some nice ass on his fone funnyest thiing ever tho sd saying about these windmills and how they generate water for the cows about a 5 min lecture on the process only to be met by a moment of silence 30 secomds later hes like "yippie" and we all just bursted out laughing sd was like "that was your boonie ville factoid for the day hahahaha my oh my do i just love that guy

lakesbison
09-14-2008, 11:16 PM
no one went to jail, although we lost unbizon after he got kicked out of three bars...only to resurface via a picturemail of a chinese rest. menu in north laramie...this after he yelled at tommy jacks "that was the worst steak ever!!! and i wish i was kidding"....he proceeded to walk out on his tab.we said we didn't know the guy.....what sealed his fate though. when asked by sdbison "who was at 3rd st bar unbizon "..unbizon yelled "a bunch of whores with hairy armpits!!!"----he got kicked out and tried to stop traffic with a const roadblock..haha

WYOBISONMAN
09-15-2008, 04:47 AM
I was glad to see you all out here in WYO. IT WAS A BLAST! Slick and Lakes were in typical form.....and all had a great time. A classic road trip indeed.

unbison
09-16-2008, 01:03 AM
Thank God For sdbison.,.... not sure we would have made back yet without him..l... hello .....hello.,.... is this thing on........we would have been stuck in broken bow or white river

thanks much mr sdbison

just in case anyone was wondering they reallly did have hairy armpits

sambini
09-16-2008, 03:42 AM
Is this going to be a reality tv show?

NDFAN2
09-16-2008, 02:28 PM

Excellent idea!

WYOBISONMAN
09-16-2008, 05:59 PM

I would watch for sure!

Herd Mentality
09-17-2008, 03:30 PM
Well...no one from THAT vehicle went to jail. :hide:

WYOBISONMAN
09-17-2008, 04:24 PM
Well...no one from THAT vehicle went to jail. :hide:

LOL.....that is true!!! I guess one is much safer with SD in the crew cab, than a bus!

lakesbison
09-17-2008, 04:40 PM
Oh yea. I forgot about the BUS incident.. ... yikes.

Well.. Jail was looking good at about 8pm saturday in laramie, thank god we survived, that's all I gotta say.

aces1180
09-17-2008, 04:47 PM
Can someone please give us a summary of the bus incident?

lakesbison
09-17-2008, 04:50 PM
1 word: Detox

roadwarrior
09-17-2008, 05:45 PM
1 word: Detox

But he got bailed out before spending the night.

Herd Mentality
09-17-2008, 06:52 PM
Probably a good thing the bus was a little late getting going in the morning. One NDSU tailgating rig made it as far as Belfield before the tranny went out, good thing we had room for 10 guys and gear on the bus.

bri-dog
09-17-2008, 07:27 PM
Probably a good thing the bus was a little late getting going in the morning. One NDSU tailgating rig made it as far as Belfield before the tranny went out, good thing we had room for 10 guys and gear on the bus.

That would be my brother and his crew. Well, actually two of my brothers. Luckily one of them lives in Beulah; they got a ride there and rented the Beulah airport's courtesy van and made it back to Tolna.

They sure were glad to see you come along; they called me and told me what had happened and they didn't know what they were gonna do.

lakesbison
09-17-2008, 07:32 PM
Gotta love bison pride...gettin each other's back. unbizon has a warrant out in laramie now...haha.....j/k.......

detox is for quitter's..glad that guy made it to the game....hell ya!!!!!A