PDA

View Full Version : Roehl may play.....

Bisonguy
09-10-2008, 03:29 AM
Reported on WDAY tonight- supposedly on the Bison radio show that I didn't listen to.

Roehl practiced today and was at about 80%.

Hmmmm........

imabison
09-10-2008, 03:36 AM
Reported on WDAY tonight- supposedly on the Bison radio show that I didn't listen to.

Roehl practiced today and was at about 80%.

Hmmmm........
Could Coach Bohl have been playing games last Saturday?

They also said the Tyler Henry was progressing nicely.

Bisonguy
09-10-2008, 03:43 AM
Had Bohl stated nothing on Roehl's condition today, or gave a "We cannot comment on the injury status or our student-athletes due to HIPAA", he'd be playing around.

bisoneer
09-10-2008, 03:45 AM
This is good news, let the political injury games begin! Just dont be an al franken.

BisoninNWMN
09-10-2008, 10:48 AM
Hope Roehl plays......have better feeling with him on the field:D :D

PP -DJ- Voit...good change of pace for running game...looking forward to a W

GO BISON

Hambone
09-10-2008, 12:12 PM
Instead of starting a new thread, I thought I'd put this link in here since it has to do with Roehl (a little).

This site is doing a weekly look at small school (FCS and lower) athletes and ranks them with potential draft positions. At the bottom, they are ranked and Mr. Roehl comes in at #22 with a 7th round draft grade. So every week there should be a new one out and it will talk about various individuals throughout FCS and other low divisions. Thought you guys would like this.......

http://www.nfldraftbible.com/Small-School-Spotlight/small_school_insider_report_week2.html

Oh, and good luck this weekend.

Tatanka
09-10-2008, 01:30 PM
Instead of starting a new thread, I thought I'd put this link in here since it has to do with Roehl (a little).

This site is doing a weekly look at small school (FCS and lower) athletes and ranks them with potential draft positions. At the bottom, they are ranked and Mr. Roehl comes in at #22 with a 7th round draft grade. So every week there should be a new one out and it will talk about various individuals throughout FCS and other low divisions. Thought you guys would like this.......

http://www.nfldraftbible.com/Small-School-Spotlight/small_school_insider_report_week2.html

Thanks Hambone!

THEsocalledfan
09-10-2008, 06:49 PM

He actually reminds me, a lot, of a certain man, who chose to play for the wrong college, is from Carrington, outran the Bison secondary, and who happens to play for the Vikings. Different positions, yes, but both have the speed and strength that is needed.

bisonfanforlife
09-10-2008, 08:52 PM
Nice link...will have to watch as Roehl gets some more attention. Also like the sound of him playing this weekend. Team always plays better when he is on the field. Makin the D-backs shake in their cleats...Tyler will be rollin through.

A1pigskin
09-10-2008, 11:54 PM
Nice game strategy to fool the other team. If Roehl plays my confidence of a win increases.

imported_Bisongold
09-11-2008, 01:39 AM
If I could bet on Roehl playing, I would.

Jdubs21
09-11-2008, 01:40 AM
I say if he is not 100% to not let him play, i'd hate to see him be out the rest of the season, paschall and DJ will be able to handle it, i got faith in those two...but would be nice if roehl plays though :) i jsut dont want to see him injure his ankle anymore than it is

BisoninNWMN
09-11-2008, 01:47 AM
I think Voit would be a better option against their stuff run defense. He hits the whole hard and fast.

All 3 will probably play.:)

bri-dog
09-11-2008, 04:54 PM
Here's a small blurb on Roehl (and the game in general) from today's Rocky Mountain News...

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/news/2008/sep/10/wyoming-report-cowboys-climb-back-ring/

Yellow
09-11-2008, 07:49 PM
I would bet my money on Roehl playing too, he will have that sucker taped up for extra stability and be ready to "Roehl" over some pokes!