PDA

View Full Version : Homecoming Sold Out!

Bison15
09-05-2008, 06:00 PM
Brand new to the forum, so Hi to all Bison fans!

Just called the ticket office and They sold out homecoming last night.
no surprise.

roadwarrior
09-05-2008, 06:04 PM
Actually, there are still some single seats available for homecoming, but I'm sure it won't be long.

Bisonguy
09-05-2008, 06:05 PM
Thanks for the update and welcome to Bisonville!!

bisonfanforlife
09-05-2008, 06:10 PM
Sounds good to me as long as i get my front row in the student section!

HandoEX
09-05-2008, 06:46 PM
Wow, it's awesome to see a sellout so soon. SIU for homecoming should be a great game.

Bison15
09-05-2008, 06:52 PM
The atmosphere & the tailgaiting should be awsome.

HerdBot
09-05-2008, 06:56 PM
Brand new to the forum, so Hi to all Bison fans!

Just called the ticket office and They sold out homecoming last night.
no surprise.

Sometimes they will release "visitor seats" and "bison family seats" for no shows. I wonder if they will sell standing room only?

heckler
09-05-2008, 06:58 PM
Sounds good to me as long as i get my front row in the student section!

that's what I'm talking about! :nod:

Bisonguy
09-05-2008, 08:59 PM
Looks like it's sold out, but seats may open up the week of the game. My guess is that it will be the tickets allocated to SIU up for grabs.

Linky- Central Connecticut State, Southern Illinois Football Games Sold Out at Fargodome (http://www.gobison.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=2400&ATCLID=1575683)

NDSUFan_Sav
09-05-2008, 10:50 PM
Sometimes they will release "visitor seats" and "bison family seats" for no shows. I wonder if they will sell standing room only?

A limited number of standing room tickets will be available for the Central Connecticut State game and go on sale at the Fargodome ticket office at 1 p.m. Saturday......

So my guess is they'll do it for any game thats sold out?;

imported_Bisongold
09-06-2008, 06:01 AM
My guess is that they will release some players parent section seats the last few days if there are any available. Also some seats from the visitors section.

CarringtonBison
09-07-2008, 10:37 PM
My guess is that they will release some players parent section seats the last few days if there are any available. Also some seats from the visitors section.

With speaking to family of some players, they are getting less tickets this year already, so don't how much they have to release. Demand is way up.

On this line, I was noticing on a few public events (high school FB games, gatherings, etc.) that there is an abundance of Bison gear-hats, shirts. Used to see more sioux stuff, but am now noticing A LOT more bison gear.

tjbison
09-08-2008, 02:51 AM
For these games being sold out, there are lots of people wearing the same old Blue shirts!! yeah its nice having these seats sold so the money comes in, but WHERE IN THE H##L ARE THESE PEOPLE. What really makes me mad is all these people buy the tickets, and then NO SHOW, and I have some people now that WANT to go and nobody is selling these tickets via other outlets. Had 7 people from out of town yesterday that couldn't even get 3 tickets together, then there were 8 together open 2 rows up from me:banghead: Maybe i'm just overreacting, but if the Southern Illinois game turns out the same, that just means people are buying tickets for NDSU in case there is nothing else to do! We need this Blue to turn Yellow or Green especially for the upcoming TV games! I make every attempt to sell or give someone a ticket from my group if somebody cannot make it. Moral of the story: DON'T LET SEATS GO EMPTY!!!

56BISON73
09-15-2008, 12:31 AM
For these games being sold out, there are lots of people wearing the same old Blue shirts!! yeah its nice having these seats sold so the money comes in, but WHERE IN THE H##L ARE THESE PEOPLE. What really makes me mad is all these people buy the tickets, and then NO SHOW, and I have some people now that WANT to go and nobody is selling these tickets via other outlets. Had 7 people from out of town yesterday that couldn't even get 3 tickets together, then there were 8 together open 2 rows up from me:banghead: Maybe i'm just overreacting, but if the Southern Illinois game turns out the same, that just means people are buying tickets for NDSU in case there is nothing else to do! We need this Blue to turn Yellow or Green especially for the upcoming TV games! I make every attempt to sell or give someone a ticket from my group if somebody cannot make it. Moral of the story: DON'T LET SEATS GO EMPTY!!!

The real moral of the story is to buy your tickets early.
PL

sambini
09-15-2008, 01:27 AM
Get season tickets and your problem is solved.

56BISON73
09-15-2008, 01:44 AM

Easy big boy.

One other point---things happen in life and people cant make it to every football game. Never the less they are still suporting the Bison with their season ticket purchases. Your conclusion is pretty broad based dont you think???PL

tjbison
09-15-2008, 10:20 PM
Easy big boy.

One other point---things happen in life and people cant make it to every football game. Never the less they are still suporting the Bison with their season ticket purchases. Your conclusion is pretty broad based dont you think???PL

PL why did you dig this back out?? I had a bad day that day trying to forget about it:hide: I LOVE THAT THEY ARE SELLING OUT, just well you know:p

tjbison
09-15-2008, 10:22 PM
Get season tickets and your problem is solved.

I have them!:nod:

tjbison
09-29-2008, 05:43 PM
It also shows on gobison.com all four levels are SOLD OUT for the Western Illinois game too:nod: :nod: :nod:

lcbison
09-29-2008, 06:08 PM
This Homecoming game was sold out when we were 2-0.

How about next game when we are either 3-2 or 2-3. That will be a more impressive game to sell out.

roadwarrior
09-29-2008, 06:21 PM
Western Illinois is also completely sold out. There are only some single seats available for SDSU. Indiana State will be the toughest to sellout, but I think it will happen also.

lcbison
09-29-2008, 06:30 PM
well i stand corrected