PDA

View Full Version : Paint Job

HooliganBison
09-03-2008, 04:31 AM
When was the last time the endzones were painted? They are looking a little scruffy and could use a touch-up. I was thinking they would be repainted before this season since we will be on TV numerous times.

BigBison
09-03-2008, 04:36 AM
I'm pretty sure they were repainted last year.

tjbison
09-03-2008, 09:38 PM
I still want the MVFC Logo on the field!!!

fargocyclone
09-03-2008, 11:59 PM
I still want the MVFC Logo on the field!!!

Agreed!! ++

HerdBot
09-04-2008, 05:34 AM
When was the last time the endzones were painted? They are looking a little scruffy and could use a touch-up. I was thinking they would be repainted before this season since we will be on TV numerous times.

I agree it looks a little worn out. I never liked the Fargodome words on it. Need the new Bison head or MVC logo.

bisonaudit
09-04-2008, 03:00 PM
I believe that the endzones get a new paint job everyother year and that they were painted prior to last season and that the Fargodome logo is stitched into the carpet so like it or not it's staying. Agree it'd be good to get the conference logo out there too.

tony
09-04-2008, 03:06 PM
I believe that the endzones get a new paint job everyother year and that they were painted prior to last season and that the Fargodome logo is stitched into the carpet so like it or not it's staying. Agree it'd be good to get the conference logo out there too.

Cripes, I wonder how much the F A R G O D O M E stitching cost... it must have been almost as much as the turf itself. :)

A1pigskin
09-04-2008, 06:17 PM
I concur with TJBison adding the MVFC logo. That would be a nice personal touch to our program.

IronRanger
09-04-2008, 10:36 PM
I think before if I remember correctly, they have a paint crew come in before they start their conference schedule and do touch ups. At least that is what they did a few years ago.

skolbrother
09-08-2008, 07:59 PM
The green and gold have been frequent visitors of said destination so I am guessing the traffic count is high and may need maintenance earlier than usual.