PDA

View Full Version : Freshman MIPs

aces1180
08-28-2008, 01:12 PM
Not the end of the world, but I saw this tidbit and figured I would post it.

http://www.areavoices.com/bisonmedia/?blog=32198

This has happened before and it will happen again.

rutlandbison
10-28-2008, 09:26 PM
Not the end of the world, but I saw this tidbit and figured I would post it.

http://www.areavoices.com/bisonmedia/?blog=32198

This has happened before and it will happen again.

Rememer this?!?!

bisonmike2
10-28-2008, 09:30 PM
Fargo PD strikes again. I begining to think that the F.P.D is just trailing NDSU athletes around and busting them for M.I.P's to fill there quota. Easy targets, I guess.

Stupid me. I just saw that this was from August. Still doesn't change the fact that the F.P.D sucks.

HandoEX
10-28-2008, 09:37 PM
Evans and Jose Mohler, two of NDSU's true freshmen were cited recently for minor in possession of alchohol. I asked Craig Bohl for a comment on the record, and he said since neither of them figure to play this season, no suspension of any kind would apply. He said that discipline has already been handled internally.

Funny how things changed for Evans since the end of August!

tony
10-28-2008, 09:55 PM
I'm trying to figure out the point of bringing this up now. Could somebody step up and spell it out?

rutlandbison
10-28-2008, 10:41 PM
I'm trying to figure out the point of bringing this up now. Could somebody step up and spell it out?

HandoEX said it. I think it's funny how things can change in such a short time. Preston went from redshirting to starting. Jose almost had his redshirt yanked because of our eratic QB play. Just goes to show you how much things can change.

A1pigskin
10-28-2008, 11:26 PM
These boys are only hurting their own career. Maybe we are playing like shit because of all the boozing.

Mr. Burgundy
10-29-2008, 12:14 AM
NDSU football players are the only 18 year olds on campus who drink. Seriously.

LITTLEGUYSINGREEN
10-29-2008, 01:34 AM
These boys are only hurting their own career. Maybe we are playing like shit because of all the boozing.

It never stopped the teams from the 80's. Next to the wrestlers, the football players were the biggest hammer-heads on campus, and both squads were "kick ass." :nod:

LITTLEGUYSINGREEN
10-29-2008, 01:35 AM
NDSU football players are the only 18 year olds on campus who drink. Seriously.

Really? Man, how times have changed.

rutlandbison
10-29-2008, 01:47 AM
Really? Man, how times have changed.

I dont think thats a correct statement i mean i dont play foo.......;)