PDA

View Full Version : Do we know if there will be...

HerdBot
08-20-2008, 07:38 PM
anything planned for the game such as rally towels, free yellow t-shirt, glowstix, thunder stix, megaphones or anything?

Civil06
08-20-2008, 07:53 PM
Last year Froggy gave away t-shirts at the door. I got some Bison football newbies to wear them since they didn't have yellow shirts (or any other bison apparel). I haven't heard of anything like that this year.

SDbison
08-20-2008, 08:10 PM
Last year Froggy gave away t-shirts at the door. I got some Bison football newbies to wear them since they didn't have yellow shirts (or any other bison apparel). I haven't heard of anything like that this year.
Any live bands during tailgating?

imabison
08-20-2008, 08:29 PM
It was neat when they had the live band on top of the South Entrance a couple years back. Maybe it was to much work to get everything up and set up. Someone probably complained it was to loud:) :)

Thundering Herd
08-20-2008, 09:43 PM
Free pomeranian dogs dyed yellow and green! That place will be fu*king loud as hell!!!

Bison bison
08-20-2008, 09:48 PM

Now that is a good idea.

Herd Mentality
08-21-2008, 04:52 AM
Do we know if there is an over/under on the first bisonville member to get tossed from a game this season?

mebisonII
08-21-2008, 05:50 PM
Do we know if there is an over/under on the first bisonville member to get tossed from a game this season?

By dome security, or by other Bisonville members?

SDbison
08-21-2008, 08:47 PM
By dome security, or by other Bisonville members?
We are talking Dome Nazi's, those who love to enforce vague rules and subject fans to their PC interpretations of what is allowable for cheering and standing. Some are passive as hell (hope by some chance we get a couple of those in our sections) and others think they are part of the Gestapo. Craig Bohl wants fans to get up and make some noise as much as possible, not sure what Gene Taylor wants anymore, and Pat Simmers just wants to keep all the big money teammakers happy (i.e. if they like to sit on most every down, standing will annoy them and they will get their way).
Some Fargodome PC rules:
1. Don't try to encourage others around you to cheer.
2. The best ticket holders just read a book, knit or sleep.
3. Pussy is a swear word.
4. Sitters have more rights than standers.
5. Fans that are too busy stuffing their face or breastfeeding babies are more important than those that come to watch the game and cheer (see also #2).
6. Don't piss off people in the suites, its big revenue for the dome and their wishes come in front of yours.
7. Don't wear a Bison hard hat as it is a sure indicator that you are a unruly fan.
8. Those who wear a suit and tie will not be scrutinized.
9. Flying one paper airplane is grounds for immediate ejection whether you are 7 or 77 years old.
10. Dome security doesn't have to actually see or hear an undesirable action, they just take the word of the complaining party and act as judge, jury and executioner.
11. Most important, dome security and anyone associated with the Fargodome can outright lie about, create or destroy evidence in defense of their power trip.

Bisonfan1
08-21-2008, 09:06 PM
SD - that was a fantastic job of re-capping the entire year at the FargoDome of the 2007 season. Since I am one of the "cronies" of section 21, I am going to do something differant this year, I am going to watch Herd Mentality all game long and mimic him so as I dont get in trouble. MILK will be the drink of choice of section 21 this year. "Good Boy, SIT, STAY " Film watching of section 21 behavior will be extremely boring I assure you.

TheBisonator
08-24-2008, 08:49 PM
ROCK 102 is sponsoring a big tailgate party with free food for the first 1,000 fans who show up. Just heard it on the station a little while ago.

DIGRAPPLER
08-25-2008, 02:46 PM
From the ad in Sunday's Forum.

Tailgating lots open at 2:00 PM

All fans will receive a commemorative poster as
they leave the game. Thanks Stop-N-Go!!

Post Game Fireworks outside of the Fargodome.

aces1180
08-25-2008, 02:51 PM
From the ad in Sunday's Forum.

Tailgating lots open at 2:00 PM

All fans will receive a commemorative poster as
they leave the game. Thanks Stop-N-Go!!

Post Game Fireworks outside of the Fargodome.

That's great...It should keep many fans in their seats until the end of the game.

Go_Herd
08-26-2008, 02:33 AM
7. Don't wear a Bison hard hat as it is a sure indicator that you are a unruly fan.
8. Those who wear a suit and tie will not be scrutinized.

SDBison: Why don't you wear a suit with a hard hat :nod::nod:

Bet their heads would explode.

Herd Mentality
08-26-2008, 05:12 AM
SDBison: Why don't you wear a suit with a hard hat :nod::nod:

Bet their heads would explode.

The suit thing has been done....albeit with a fake beard and not a hard hat.

;)