PDA

View Full Version : Season Tickets!!!

BisBison
07-03-2008, 05:45 PM
As I get ready to celebrate our country's birthday this weekend, I received the first sign of the approaching season. Season tickets for 2008 in the mail today!!! Happy Independence Day Bisonville, I'll be going over my ticket packet. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

aces1180
07-03-2008, 06:14 PM
As I get ready to celebrate our country's birthday this weekend, I received the first sign of the approaching season. Season tickets for 2008 in the mail today!!! Happy Independence Day Bisonville, I'll be going over my ticket packet. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

I got an email yesterday saying they had been sent, so I should expect them today or Saturday...I bought 10 seats this season and cannot wait!

NorthernBison
07-03-2008, 06:15 PM
Mine were in my mail today. It is a very nice day.

bisongirl
07-03-2008, 06:40 PM
We also got ours in the mail today! Yay! I was very happy! We got went up from 8 seats last year to 10 seats this year. Is it gameday yet????????

Gully
07-03-2008, 08:28 PM
I'm going to put them in my bed, get naked, and then roll around on them.

Thundering Herd
07-03-2008, 08:37 PM
I'm going to put them in my bed, get naked, and then roll around on them.

Keep your dirty (bow)bells off of them!

56BISON73
07-03-2008, 08:41 PM
No tickets for PL today.:(
PL

IBleedYellow
07-03-2008, 09:19 PM
Is it gameday now?

Bison"FANatic"
07-03-2008, 11:24 PM
Whooo hoooo Tickets are in hand!!!!! Can I start camping out at the Fargodome yet????????

sambini
07-04-2008, 11:53 AM
Got mine last week.

Herd Mentality
07-07-2008, 02:13 PM
So what's up with the cheap TeamMakers card? A couple of years ago we get these nice looking cards and they've gone back to the cheap laminated crap that make it looks like I'm a member of the local high school booster club.

imabison
07-07-2008, 02:17 PM
So what's up with the cheap TeamMakers card? A couple of years ago we get these nice looking cards and they've gone back to the cheap laminated crap that make it looks like I'm a member of the local high school booster club.
I do believe its the same type of card that was used last year.

There is probably a huge cost savings.

TransAmBison
07-07-2008, 02:36 PM
Speaking of the card, what is the free admission to teammaker tailgating? Is that the Teammakers tent they have set up?

roadwarrior
07-07-2008, 02:50 PM
Speaking of the card, what is the free admission to teammaker tailgating? Is that the Teammakers tent they have set up?

Yes.................

tcbison
07-07-2008, 02:52 PM

Last year I found this out as well. They do have a tent with food and beverages. Make sure you have your card with.

Trim
07-07-2008, 02:59 PM
Last year I found this out as well. They do have a tent with food and beverages. Make sure you have your card with.

What's it like in there? I've never checked it out.

TransAmBison
07-07-2008, 03:09 PM
TOHBTC food and beverages are better, wouldn't dare eat plain hamburgers/brats anymore.

SlickVic
07-07-2008, 03:39 PM

its more or less like a nursing home with free beer

TransAmBison
07-07-2008, 03:54 PM
its more or less like a nursing home with free beer
I think it was last year we saw a woman who was walking around with a "glass" wine glass at the teammaker tent (She seemed to be watching over the preparations). She seemed to be acting all proper and snooty (Appearance could have been affected by said wine glass, that and I had been drinking). Pretty funny...acting all high and mighty at tailgating.

aces1180
07-07-2008, 03:58 PM
I think it was last year we saw a woman who was walking around with a "glass" wine glass at the teammaker tent (She seemed to be watching over the preparations). She seemed to be acting all proper and snooty (Appearance could have been affected by said wine glass, that and I had been drinking). Pretty funny...acting all high and mighty at tailgating.

It seems as a though lot of those people who "tailgate" in that tent are members of the Alumni Association...Most don't care about football, but they care about making themselves be seen at a big-time NDSU event...Definitely not my crowd of folks, thats for sure.

tcbison
07-07-2008, 04:06 PM

Well, I only went once. I think I grabbed a beer and then they asked for my Team Makers card and I didn't have it with me. They let me keep the beer but I haven't gone back again. There wasn't many people there at all.

imabison
07-07-2008, 04:09 PM
It seems as a though lot of those people who "tailgate" in that tent are members of the Alumni Association...Most don't care about football, but they care about making themselves be seen at a big-time NDSU event...Definitely not my crowd of folks, thats for sure.
I wonder if you are confusing the Teammakers Tent and the Alumni Association Tent.

The Alumni Association tent is the large tent that is at the north end for the tailgating lots, but it is not always there.

I think the Teammakers tent is smaller and down towards the south end.

I may be wrong.

TransAmBison
07-07-2008, 04:13 PM
I wonder if you are confusing the Teammakers Tent and the Alumni Association Tent.

The Alumni Association tent is the large tent that is at the north end for the tailgating lots, but it is not always there.

I may be wrong.
I was talking about the Teammakers tent, for what it's worth. Aces is usually drunk and just blathering about stuff that makes no sense, so just disregard anything he says*

*Wait, that's me. Disregard current transmission.

aces1180
07-07-2008, 04:23 PM
I was talking about the Teammakers tent, for what it's worth. Aces is usually drunk and just blathering about stuff that makes no sense, so just disregard anything he says*

*Wait, that's me. Disregard current transmission.

Actually, I'm in the same boat with you. I usually have bbq sauce or beer spilled on my shirt, however.

aces1180
07-07-2008, 04:24 PM

I may be wrong.

Yeppers, I am wrong...The Alumni tent is up north...Those are the folks I was talking about...My bad.

SlickVic
07-07-2008, 05:30 PM

I may be wrong.

ya the alumni assoication tent is pimp the band posts up in there pregame and plays the fight song thats where i got my first taste of fine wine as well thought it was the team maker tent snuck in there before the sam houston game and i was like MY OH MY i had just hit a big pay day on the buckeyes earlier that day 2g ish and i was talking to some heavy hitters at my table about making my winnings a donation they were like your going to have to come with a lot more than that kid hahaha...thanks to the team maker tent tho ive been hooked on michelob lager prolly dropped well over a K purchasing 12 packs ever since so whoever donates those is strategically dominant in the buisness world

TheDoctor
07-07-2008, 05:35 PM
thanks to the team maker tent tho ive been hooked on michelob lager prolly dropped well over a K purchasing 12 packs ever since so whoever donates those is strategically dominant in the buisness world

I wouls say thats the great Sambini! Correct???? ;)

SlickVic
07-07-2008, 05:42 PM
I wouls say thats the great Sambini! Correct???? ;)

++++++++++++ chea thats what they were telling me on the bus trip to brookings i was like thanks sambini for putting me on the fast track towards alcholism i appreciate it hahaha ;)

sambini
07-07-2008, 09:15 PM
Anytime Slick Teammakers tent we supply Anheuser-Busch products. Enjoy+++

Gully
07-07-2008, 11:08 PM

They were going to use nicer ones, but it would cost more money. This would raise dues and cause people on message boards to complain.:D :D :D

Herd Mentality
07-08-2008, 02:01 PM
I looked last night. The 2005 cards actually looked like a real card.