PDA

View Full Version : 2008 game times release

bisonmike2
07-03-2008, 02:25 PM
Anyone else notice this? Looks like all of the game times are now set. Is it August 28th yet? Source: gobison.com

Thu, Aug 28 Austin Peay Fargo, N.D. 7 p.m.

Sat, Sep 06 Central Connecticut State Fargo, N.D. 6 p.m.

Sat, Sep 13 Wyoming at Laramie, Wyo. 2 p.m.

Sat, Sep 20 Youngstown State * at Youngstown, Ohio 5 p.m.

Sat, Oct 04 Southern Illinois (Homecoming) * Fargo, N.D. 1 p.m.

Sat, Oct 11 Western Illinois (Trees Bowl) * Fargo, N.D. 6 p.m.

Sat, Oct 18 Northern Iowa * at Cedar Falls, Iowa 4:05 p.m.

Sat, Oct 25 Illinois State * at Normal, Ill. 1:30 p.m.

Sat, Nov 01 Indiana State (Harvest Bowl) * Fargo, N.D. 6 p.m.

Sat, Nov 15 Missouri State * at Springfield, Mo. 1 p.m.

Sat, Nov 22 South Dakota State (Dakota Marker) * Fargo, N.D. 6 p.m.

* Conference Games

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bisonpride4ever
07-03-2008, 02:30 PM
nice!!! now i know when to be at the UNI Dome by!!! The March is On!!!

mebisonII
07-03-2008, 03:00 PM
nice!!! now i know when to be at the UNI Dome by!!! The March is On!!!

+++ +

tcbison
07-03-2008, 03:16 PM
I wonder if they have the TV contracts set. Anyone know how many games on FSN?

NDSUFREAK
07-03-2008, 05:06 PM
I have to miss SIU....:( :( :( :(

Bisonguy
07-03-2008, 07:50 PM
I have to miss SIU....:( :( :( :(

What????

There's no valid excuse to miss that game. :smh:

Bisonguy
07-03-2008, 07:51 PM
Lot's of 6 PM starts, what's up with that??

Could those be FSN requests??

bisonpride4ever
07-03-2008, 08:09 PM
I'm just glad that my future wife agreed to hold our wedding on a bye week, 10/27. I've trained her well, she even has the picture of Tyler Roehl breezing past the entire Gopher defense as her computer wallpaper at home and where she works! Too bad we live farther away from Fargo now but we will still make it to UNI for sure, one of the home games, and possibly Illinois St and/or Missouri St. I hope there are several games on FSN would make it great to get our Bison fix.

aces1180
07-03-2008, 08:11 PM
I'm just glad that my future wife agreed to hold our wedding on a bye week, 10/27. I've trained her well, she even has the picture of Tyler Roehl breezing past the entire Gopher defense as her computer wallpaper at home and where she works! Too bad we live farther away from Fargo now but we will still make it to UNI for sure, one of the home games, and possibly Illinois St and/or Missouri St. I hope there are several games on FSN would make it great to get our Bison fix.

Haha...I'm getting married on Nov. 8, another Bison bye week...My fiancee planned it that way as well! Sounds like we have some good women. ;)

Thundering Herd
07-03-2008, 08:22 PM
Lot's of 6 PM starts, what's up with that??

Could those be FSN requests??

No silly! More time to tailgate!!
:nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:

Thundering Herd
07-03-2008, 08:30 PM
Haha...I'm getting married on Nov. 8, another Bison bye week...My fiancee planned it that way as well! Sounds like we have some good women. ;)

I have a good woman as well cuz she chose Aug 30th for our wedding date (season opener- Aug 28th, one day to recover, then weddin' day). Unfortunately, after we found the church and got the reception spot reserved, I found out that was the day of the Appy-LSU game. Dammit!!

roadwarrior
07-03-2008, 08:31 PM
This will be the first year that the Harvest Bowl will be an evening game. We all know the night games get better attendance (and provide better tailgating hours) than afternoon games. The evening games have been at 6pm for a year or two now. The exception is the thursday game.

bisonpride4ever
07-03-2008, 08:31 PM

I'd say!!!

56BISON73
07-03-2008, 08:38 PM

Let me know if you will need tickets to a home game. I will only beable to attend the Austin Peay, Cent Conn and SO Ill games home games. Sec 3 approx 30-34 yardline. PL

Gully
07-03-2008, 10:10 PM
This will be the first year that the Harvest Bowl will be an evening game. We all know the night games get better attendance (and provide better tailgating hours) than afternoon games. The evening games have been at 6pm for a year or two now. The exception is the thursday game.

It's about time...we've been complaining about this for a few years. This will be great.

Gully
07-04-2008, 02:22 PM
Has anyone heard anything more about TV possibilities? I seem to remember speculation that several games would be telvised but haven't heard much for some time. I would think we'd start to hear something in the next month or so.

bisonmike2
07-04-2008, 05:00 PM
Has anyone heard anything more about TV possibilities? I seem to remember speculation that several games would be telvised but haven't heard much for some time. I would think we'd start to hear something in the next month or so.

I've heard nothing but I'm sure NDSU wouldn't be against moving some game times around to accomadate FSN or ESPN.

56BISON73
07-04-2008, 05:04 PM
Anyone else notice this? Looks like all of the game times are now set. Is it August 28th yet? Source: gobison.com

Thu, Aug 28 Austin Peay Fargo, N.D. 7 p.m.

Sat, Sep 06 Central Connecticut State Fargo, N.D. 6 p.m.

Sat, Sep 13 Wyoming at Laramie, Wyo. 2 p.m.

Sat, Sep 20 Youngstown State * at Youngstown, Ohio 5 p.m.

Sat, Oct 04 Southern Illinois (Homecoming) * Fargo, N.D. 1 p.m.

Sat, Oct 11 Western Illinois (Trees Bowl) * Fargo, N.D. 6 p.m.

Sat, Oct 18 Northern Iowa * at Cedar Falls, Iowa 4:05 p.m.

Sat, Oct 25 Illinois State * at Normal, Ill. 1:30 p.m.

Sat, Nov 01 Indiana State (Harvest Bowl) * Fargo, N.D. 6 p.m.

Sat, Nov 15 Missouri State * at Springfield, Mo. 1 p.m.

Sat, Nov 22 South Dakota State (Dakota Marker) * Fargo, N.D. 6 p.m.

* Conference Games

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey thanks for posting this !!! PL

bigskybears
07-04-2008, 06:06 PM
I've heard nothing but I'm sure NDSU wouldn't be against moving some game times around to accomadate FSN or ESPN.

Espn? Really? I don't think so.

NDSUFREAK
07-04-2008, 09:10 PM
What????

There's no valid excuse to miss that game. :smh:
i know there isn't....but state tennis is that same weekend...in bismark. so we wont be home in time. if we dont bring home a state championship ill shoot myself for a waste of a trip. i can't believe im missing it...the best homecoming match up in a very long time

Bisonguy
07-05-2008, 12:15 AM
i know there isn't....but state tennis is that same weekend...in bismark. so we wont be home in time. if we dont bring home a state championship ill shoot myself for a waste of a trip. i can't believe im missing it...the best homecoming match up in a very long time

If you prevent Red River from receiving yet another state title, it's a a valid excuse. :nod:

bisonmike2
07-07-2008, 05:48 PM
Espn? Really? I don't think so.

Don't rain on my parade. I can dream. But really I was thinking more ESPNU than ESPN. I'm hopefull for the Bison to show up as ABC's college football game of the week, along with ESPN College Gameday broadcasting live from the Fargodome parking lot.