PDA

View Full Version : AGS Monthly Sponsorship Fund Drive

Bisonguy
07-01-2008, 09:20 PM
OK, Here's the deal fellow Bison fans.

AnyGivenSaturday(AGS), ( http://www.anygivensaturday.com) the largest FCS online community and great resource for learning about other FCS schools and FCS in general, is having a fundraiser for monthly sponsors.

NDSU currently has one month sponsored (July), thanks to one very generous Bison fan. Now, December is still open for sponsorship, and the Bison Nation is only $195 away from having December, as well.

When the fans of a school sponsor a month, that school receives a banner at the top of every page on AGS, as well as a fact-a-day thread devoted to the school. This, of course, is in addition to helping defer the operation costs to keep AGS running.

Now, the SDSU fans managed to pool together the money to sponsor the month of November, so Bison fans should have no problem pooling together the remaining $195 for the month of December. Think about it- NDSU's sponsorship will be after SDSU's, and will be displayed the month that the FCS playoffs are happening (and busiest time on AGS).

Please take the time to click on the 'Make a Donation' button at the bottom of AGS (http://www.anygivensaturday.com) and contribute what you can.Please PM agsadmin with your donation amount after you donate so the Bison Nation will receive credit. You can also either post here to help motivate others, or PM me if you want to help me keep a running total (the actual sponsorship is $215, but $20 has already been donated). $10, $20, $50, $100 - it all adds up and will help a great website.

If nothing else, it will infuriate the Bison haters on AGS! :D

NDSUFREAK
07-01-2008, 09:50 PM
I'll see what i can do as well!!

NDSUFREAK
07-01-2008, 09:51 PM
wait....we actually have december already....july isn't taken

October 2006 - Wofford
November 2006 - San Diego
December 2006 - McNeese State
January 2007 - Fordham
February 2007 - UNI
March 2007 - Delaware
April 2007 - Illinois State
May 2007 - Northeastern
June 2007 - Montana
July 2007 - Dayton
August 2007 - Georgia Southern
September 2007 - North Dakota State
October 2007 - Yale
November 2007 - Lehigh/Lafayette
December 2007 - Delaware
January 2008 - McNeese State
February 2008 - Fordham
March 2008 - Harvard
April 2008 - Harvard
May 2008 - Dartmouth
June 2008 - Dartmouth
July 2008 -
August 2008 - Richmond
September 2008 - Wofford
October 2008 -
November 2008 - South Dakota State
December 2008 - North Dakota State

North Dakota State fans didn't want to be shown up by their neighbors to the south and have answered the call for December. Thank you to the great Bison fans for helping us keep AGS chugging along. http://www.anygivensaturday.com/forum/images/smilies/bow.gif

Only two months to go including THIS very month of July. PM me now to get one of these last two spots. http://www.anygivensaturday.com/forum/images/smilies/thumbsup.gif

56BISON73
07-01-2008, 10:23 PM
OK, Here's the deal fellow Bison fans.

AnyGivenSaturday(AGS), (http://www.anygivensaturday.com) the largest FCS online community and great resource for learning about other FCS schools and FCS in general, is having a fundraiser for monthly sponsors.

NDSU currently has one month sponsored (July), thanks to one very generous Bison fan. Now, December is still open for sponsorship, and the Bison Nation is only $195 away from having December, as well.

When the fans of a school sponsor a month, that school receives a banner at the top of every page on AGS, as well as a fact-a-day thread devoted to the school. This, of course, is in addition to helping defer the operation costs to keep AGS running.

Now, the SDSU fans managed to pool together the money to sponsor the month of November, so Bison fans should have no problem pooling together the remaining $195 for the month of December. Think about it- NDSU's sponsorship will be after SDSU's, and will be displayed the month that the FCS playoffs are happening (and busiest time on AGS).

Please take the time to click on the 'Make a Donation' button at the bottom of AGS (http://www.anygivensaturday.com) and contribute what you can.Please PM agsadmin with your donation amount after you donate so the Bison Nation will receive credit. You can also either post here to help motivate others, or PM me if you want to help me keep a running total (the actual sponsorship is $215, but $20 has already been donated). $10, $20, $50, $100 - it all adds up and will help a great website.

If nothing else, it will infuriate the Bison haters on AGS! :D

So does the school get any money??? Or does all the money go to AGS??? If so who ever is running AGS should work for Amway. :D PL

UTH
07-01-2008, 10:40 PM
Think they'd actually activate my account if I donate?

*Trying again... under better pseudonym... with different email address...

Bisonguy
07-01-2008, 11:12 PM
NDSUFREAK- trust me, it's July for NDSU.

PL- NDSU does not receive any money. It helps pay for the costs to run the largest online FCS community.

UNDTH- What's your username? I'll PM agsadmin and see what I can do.

NDSUFREAK
07-02-2008, 03:10 AM
no, looks like we dont have july. we have december.

Bisonguy
07-02-2008, 03:20 AM
no, looks like we dont have july. we have december.

Looks like it may have changed (hopefully). December was the original month requested, but agsadmin really wanted someone to take July. That was all after agsadmin's post today. Looks like someone else may have stepped up to take over July, which is fine by me.

Now the Bison Nation can have October and December!!! We can sandwich the bunnies!!

Everyone that can donate and participates on AGS, click that 'Make a Donation' button (now there's one on the top of the AGS page!!)

Thundering Herd
07-02-2008, 07:10 AM
With as many people as they have on there and as much garbage as they spew, Montana and Appy State should have to donate $ to AGS in the name of the Bison and in return, our FB team won't hurt them as bad when we meet in the playoffs/down the road!

NDSUFREAK
07-02-2008, 04:59 PM
Looks like it may have changed (hopefully). December was the original month requested, but agsadmin really wanted someone to take July. That was all after agsadmin's post today. Looks like someone else may have stepped up to take over July, which is fine by me.

Now the Bison Nation can have October and December!!! We can sandwich the bunnies!!

Everyone that can donate and participates on AGS, click that 'Make a Donation' button (now there's one on the top of the AGS page!!)
haha, behind again...we ONLY have october. Fordham has December

90BISON
07-02-2008, 07:40 PM
With as many people as they have on there and as much garbage as they spew, Montana and Appy State should have to donate $ to AGS in the name of the Bison and in return, our FB team won't hurt them as bad when we meet in the playoffs/down the road!

Craig and the boys will never agree to that.:D

Bisonguy
07-02-2008, 07:52 PM
haha, behind again...we ONLY have october. Fordham has December

LOL- I can only post what agsadmin has PM'd me about. The Fordham post was after the last PM I received.

They are accepting sponsors for 2009, now that the remainder of 2008 has been filled. Let's get the Bison Nation up there again. October was filled by one donor, so we're already have a great start for sponsoring in 2009.

Bisonguy
07-02-2008, 07:54 PM

All the more reason for the Bison Nation to donate. :nod: What better way to get under the skin of the Montana and ASU fans than to have them look at a NDSU banner on top of every page on AGS for another month? :D

Bison_Pride
07-09-2008, 02:59 AM
If the AGS publisher would put just one line of google adwords code under his header, they would never have a need for sponsorships again. With as many people as frequent that site, the adwords would probably generate a minimum of at least 20K a year, probably much much more.