PDA

View Full Version : Craig Dahl Jersey

4mcruenomore
06-28-2008, 01:45 AM
Craig is still an option as a player's name for a jersey on nflshop just in case anyone wanted to order one fyi. I'm surprised he's still on there, but Joe isn't on the Philly one, so their site must not be updated.

Click the link, then go to "choose player" and scroll thru it, he's there.

http://www.nflshop.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2252498&cp=2237409.2237510&parentPage=family

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y260/4mcrue/dahl.jpg

TheDoctor
06-28-2008, 02:14 AM
[QUOTE=4mcrue;195777]Craig is still an option as a player's name for a jersey on nflshop just in case anyone wanted to order one fyi. I'm surprised he's still on there, but Joe isn't on the Philly one, so their site must not be updated.

http://www.nflshop.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2252498&cp=2237409.2237510&parentPage=family

I have a game used Dahl Giants. I can't wait to get one of Joe's Eagles jerseys. That will be very exciting! Can't you go to the NFL shop and buy a replica jersey with any name on the back of any NFL jersey??? ;)

4mcruenomore
06-28-2008, 02:17 AM
Ofcourse you can, you can go get a jersey that says whatever, but I just thought it was cool his name was still on the players list. I guess to me, that makes it a little more special.
You need to check out the "Game Used Jockstraps" thread on the eagles forum, maybe it's for you? J/K LOL

bisonmike2
06-28-2008, 02:04 PM
[QUOTE=4mcrue;195777]Craig is still an option as a player's name for a jersey on nflshop just in case anyone wanted to order one fyi. I'm surprised he's still on there, but Joe isn't on the Philly one, so their site must not be updated.

I have a game used Dahl Giants. I can't wait to get one of Joe's Eagles jerseys. That will be very exciting! Can't you go to the NFL shop and buy a replica jersey with any name on the back of any NFL jersey??? ;)

Yes you can or at least you could in the past. Except for Ron Mexico. They won't let you have that or other offensive names. I remember the bob and tom show tried to order some Ron Mexico Atlanta Falcons jersey back when Vick was just passing out herpes, his pre-dog killing trial woes. Their order went through but was later cancelled by the nfl shop.

TheDoctor
06-28-2008, 05:16 PM
Ofcourse you can, you can go get a jersey that says whatever, but I just thought it was cool his name was still on the players list. I guess to me, that makes it a little more special.
You need to check out the "Game Used Jockstraps" thread on the eagles forum, maybe it's for you? J/K LOL

And thats great that you feel it's more special, I was simply asking if the info I thought I had was correct, that you could order any name on NFL.com. BTW, the game-used jock strap line was overdone (by someone else) a good year ago. ;)

Thundering Herd
06-28-2008, 07:20 PM
[quote=B1SON;195779]

Yes you can or at least you could in the past. Except for Ron Mexico. They won't let you have that or other offensive names. I remember the bob and tom show tried to order some Ron Mexico Atlanta Falcons jersey back when Vick was just passing out herpes, his pre-dog killing trial woes. Their order went through but was later cancelled by the nfl shop.

Call me dumb, but what is offensive about Ron Mexico? :confused:

bisonmike2
06-30-2008, 04:00 PM
[quote=bisonmike2;195830]

Call me dumb, but what is offensive about Ron Mexico? :confused:

Nothing but it was the name that Michael Vick was allegedly checking in to health clinics to get STD tested. Some chick was suing him b/c she said that he knowling infected her with the herpes. There was a little bit of publicity about it but obviously that was overshadowed by his lastest legal trouble. Anyway after the health clinic news broke a lot of people tried to order a #7 Falcons jersey with mexico or ron mexico on the back. The NFL shut that down pretty quickly.

Thundering Herd
07-02-2008, 07:54 AM
Ah. Gracias senior!

Auf Wiedersehen,
Thundering Herd

ps-sorry about mixing spanish and german. I just chased a shot of tequila with a Lowenbrau! Ich mochte ein gross bier! Wo ist die toiletten?

UTH
07-02-2008, 03:28 PM
[quote=Thundering Herd;195858]

Nothing but it was the name that Michael Vick was allegedly checking in to health clinics to get STD tested. Some chick was suing him b/c she said that he knowling infected her with the herpes. There was a little bit of publicity about it but obviously that was overshadowed by his lastest legal trouble. Anyway after the health clinic news broke a lot of people tried to order a #7 Falcons jersey with mexico or ron mexico on the back. The NFL shut that down pretty quickly.

Yeah - I understand that they keep a list of forbidden names and words, just like the one the powers that be use for vanity license plates. It should just make things more fun - just get more imaginative!