PDA

View Full Version : The Juice in Fargo

Trim
06-25-2008, 12:42 PM
Anyone go check out OJ at JT's?

http://www.in-forum.com/articles/index.cfm?id=206175&section=news

lakesbison
06-25-2008, 01:21 PM
the JUICE is golfing down by my place !!!

GO JUICE!

Go_Herd
06-25-2008, 01:33 PM
the JUICE is golfing down by my place !!!

GO JUICE!

Hit him with your 5 iron.

When I read the title "The Juice in Fargo" I actually thought maybe Jose Canseco was in town. Didn't know OJ=The Juice. Guess I'm too young to remember the glory days when the Bills had Buffalos on their helmets. And I didn't know anything about a bloody black glove.

bisonmike2
06-25-2008, 02:13 PM
I checked out the forum this morning and it's got huge print and a big picture on the website. Please tell me this isn't what's on the cover of the print edition. It's embarrassing. This guy doesn't need anymore pub. Plus, has no one even remotely famous ever been to Fargo before? You would think not by the coverage he's getting. I saw John David Booty (true) at the Pottery Barn in Edina on Saturday, I guess I should have called the Star Tribune.

Extra! Extra!John David Booty Buys Harvest Dinner Table and Chairs At Pottery Barn!check out more coverage on J.D.B's furniture purchases on page 1b, 1c and a full page pictorial on 1e.

Bison"FANatic"
06-25-2008, 02:17 PM
I suppose he has to check out the sites. I wonder if the Cass County Jail has tours, he may want to compare it to all of the others he has visited.:D

Trim
06-25-2008, 02:32 PM
I checked out the forum this morning and it's got huge print and a big picture on the website. Please tell me this isn't what's on the cover of the print edition. It's embarrassing.

A picture is on the front page, story inside. But to me, it's being covered more from a "the bizarre" point of view. I mean, come on, OJ Simpson walks into JT Cigarro's just out of the blue? That was one of the last things I expected to hear on the radio this morning. What a strange thing to occur in our fair little city. And I would say OJ is on the national radar by an least an order of magnitude over JDB.

lakesbison
06-25-2008, 02:32 PM
LAKES & JUICE... GOLFING.....around each other. WOO HOO!!

bisonmike2
06-25-2008, 02:45 PM
A picture is on the front page, story inside. But to me, it's being covered more from a "the bizarre" point of view. I mean, come on, OJ Simpson walks into JT Cigarro's just out of the blue? That was one of the last things I expected to hear on the radio this morning. What a strange thing to occur in our fair little city. And I would say OJ is on the national radar by an least an order of magnitude over JDB.

For now but just wait until JDB gets a shot at the starting job. T-jac will get pulled after averaging 4 picks a game through the first 5 and Gus will headbutt his way onto the IR shortly after that. Then JDB will blow up and throw for 35 TD's the rest of the season and lead the Vikings to the super bowl. Then he'll brutally murder his ex-wife and her boyfriend, run from the police going 35 mph down 394 while Chester Taylor is driving and despite a mountain of evidence against him and a lengthy trial, be acquitted. After all of that then he'll be on the national radar like O.J. is.

Trim
06-25-2008, 02:46 PM
LAKES & JUICE... GOLFING.....around each other. WOO HOO!!

"Lakes and Juice" - That has FOX sitcom written all over it!

Trim
06-25-2008, 02:47 PM
For now but just wait until JDB gets a shot at the starting job. T-jac will get pulled after averaging 4 picks a game through the first 5 and Gus will headbutt his way onto the IR shortly after that. Then JDB will blow up and throw for 35 TD's the rest of the season and lead the Vikings to the super bowl. Then he'll brutally murder his ex-wife and her boyfriend, run from the police going 35 mph down 394 while Chester Taylor is driving and despite a mountain of evidence against him and a lengthy trial, be acquitted. After all of that then he'll be on the national radar like O.J. is.

I can't argue with that!

bisonmike2
06-25-2008, 02:57 PM
I can't argue with that!

Sometimes it's like I have a window into the future.

bisonmike2
06-25-2008, 03:03 PM
"Lakes and Juice" - That has FOX sitcom written all over it!

Strangely, I would watch this. I'm not sure why.

Till
06-25-2008, 03:07 PM

Well, we have always called JDB "The Assassin" because he goes by three names (e.g. John Wilkes Booth, Lee Harvey Oswald , Marcus Junius Brutus...)

It should almost be expected of him to do something like this.

lakesbison
06-25-2008, 04:15 PM
Those with my phone # should call me later today... like 3ish, 4ish....

Lakes & Juice... I love it!!

aces1180
06-25-2008, 04:32 PM
Is anyone really surprised that Lakes wants to make friends with OJ? If the person is remotely famous or considered a big shot, he seems to be up his ass farther than a suppository.

Lakes, ask OJ if he is looking for the real killer in Fargo. ;)

TransAmBison
06-25-2008, 04:43 PM
Is anyone really surprised that Lakes wants to make friends with OJ? If the person is remotely famous or considered a big shot, he seems to be up his ass farther than a suppository.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

bisonmike2
06-25-2008, 06:57 PM

Stupid O.J. He'll never find me. He has no idea that I've moved to the cities.

56BISON73
06-25-2008, 07:02 PM

The real killer was in Fargo. :D PL

Herd80
06-25-2008, 09:07 PM
THIS is why I love Bisonville. Log on after being gone a few days, find a discussion ongoing that contains elements of OJ, Lakes and the Juice, JDB and other killers all rolled up into the comedy outlook of certain posters on here. You guys are hilarious...2-3 out-loud laughs on one topic.

onbison09
06-25-2008, 10:27 PM
The real killer was in Fargo. :D PL
Why are people fascinated by this dumbass? Sorry if that seems strong but he's parading around like he's a big shot and saying, "I had a little adventure in Vegas." Favorite OJ moment: he was on an online interview where people could call in. This guy asks, "Do you think winning the Heisman or slashing 2 throats in one night was a bigger accomplishment?" OJ pretends like he doesn't hear him and just laughs. What a fvcking moron! :ranting: Thanks for reading my rant.

aces1180
06-26-2008, 01:16 PM
So I open my in-box today at work and lo and behold, its Lakes with OJ.

A picture is worth a thousand words.....

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l254/mraile11/oj.jpg

Lakes=Starfu%ker!

In all seriousness, did you ask him my question Lakes? ;)

TransAmBison
06-26-2008, 01:35 PM
Once again, this would be just too easy. I will refrain...for now. No promises if I get bored this afternoon.

bisonmike2
06-26-2008, 01:36 PM

Lakes=Starfu%ker!

Here is the last known picture of Lakes. Whereabouts currently unknown.

bisonmike2
06-26-2008, 02:40 PM

Lakes=Starfu%ker!

I'm not saying murder or domestic violence is funny but if I'm taking a picture with O.J. I'm going to have him fake strangling me, punching me in the gut, or have him standing over me with a golf club looking like he's going to beat the hell out of me with it. That would be hilarious.

TransAmBison
06-26-2008, 03:00 PM
I'm not saying murder or domestic violence is funny but if I'm taking a picture with O.J. I'm going to have him fake strangling me, punching me in the gut, or have him standing over me with a golf club looking like he's going to beat the hell out of me with it. That would be hilarious.
This is just the pilot episode! Wait for Lakes and the Juice to get a season contract. "Sweeps week" should have some good material! Getcha popcorn ready! Chea!

lakesbison
06-26-2008, 03:03 PM
WOW.. you guys are quick...with the pics!!!

good one aces.... Staci send that to ya? hilarious..

HEY... I asked OJ for a donation to NDSU athletics.. he just smiled and said.... Dam good football team you got up there..

the saga will continue the next couple days...

aces1180
06-26-2008, 03:27 PM
Actually, it just showed up in my in-box from a friend of mine...He lives in the area and just wanted to show OJ...You being in the photo was just a welcomed bonus.

bisonmike2
06-26-2008, 03:33 PM
WOW.. you guys are quick...with the pics!!!

good one aces.... Staci send that to ya? hilarious..

HEY... I asked OJ for a donation to NDSU athletics.. he just smiled and said.... Dam good football team you got up there..

the saga will continue the next couple days...

You should have ask O.J. for the Goldman families phone number. You could ask them to make a donation to NDSU athletics. They have all of O.J's money anyway.

aces1180
06-26-2008, 03:38 PM
You should have ask O.J. for the Goldman families phone number. You could ask them to make a donation to NDSU athletics. They have all of O.J's money anyway.

http://www.forumspile.com/Misc-OhSnap.jpg

bisonmike2
06-26-2008, 03:43 PM
This is just the pilot episode! Wait for Lakes and the Juice to get a season contract. "Sweeps week" should have some good material! Getcha popcorn ready! Chea!

I can see it now. The intro could be like the A-Team.

Ten years ago / In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... The lAkes-Team.

Every episode ends with O.J. killing someone with Lakes driving him away in a white bronco as the credit roll.

TransAmBison
06-26-2008, 04:05 PM
I can see it now. The intro could be like the A-Team.

Ten years ago / In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... The lAkes-Team.

Every episode ends with O.J. killing someone with Lakes driving him away in a white bronco as the credit roll.
I was thinking a comedic version of "Of Mice and Men" where Lakes and the Juice wander around doing odd jobs and Lakes trying to keep OJ out of trouble. In some episodes actual celebrities get killed.*

*Killed cast members will be taken from the Celebrity Rehab cast. Face it, they were going to die soon anyway.

bisonmike2
06-26-2008, 04:25 PM
I was thinking a comedic version of "Of Mice and Men" where Lakes and the Juice wander around doing odd jobs and Lakes trying to keep OJ out of trouble. In some episodes actual celebrities get killed.*

*Killed cast members will be taken from the Celebrity Rehab or Bad Girls Club or anybody from any of the MTV based reality shows. Face it, they were going to die soon anyway.

I like the idea and added to it a bit. I think your on to something.

lakesbison
06-26-2008, 04:28 PM
I like the idea and added to it a bit. I think your on to something

OR YOUR "ON SOMETHING!!" copyright dan cole...

TransAmBison
06-26-2008, 04:30 PM
as the credits roll and the white bronco is driving off into the sunset, the Juice says, "Tell me 'bout the Bison again Lakes. Who gonna tend dem damn Bison Lakes?"

lakesbison
06-27-2008, 05:21 AM
juice at ottertail lake zorbaz... then with lakes for 15 minutes again *i stood in the living room with him at the cabin and watched the twolves pick OJ MAYO... while high fiving OJ SIMPSON... WOW!*

he went to fargo to pick up a buddy at the airport and then hub...

and back to lakes for weekend... PEACE OUT!! i got more pics if you want them.

Herd80
06-27-2008, 01:02 PM
Let's get a pool started on how many hours Lakes has spent stalking OJ. The tiebreaker could be pints of drool exhausted during the process. Jeez....

bisonmike2
06-27-2008, 01:47 PM
juice at ottertail lake zorbaz... then with lakes for 15 minutes again *i stood in the living room with him at the cabin and watched the twolves pick OJ MAYO... while high fiving OJ SIMPSON... WOW!*

he went to fargo to pick up a buddy at the airport and then hub...

and back to lakes for weekend... PEACE OUT!! i got more pics if you want them.

Are you stalking him? That's got to be weird for a stalker to have a stalker. So OJ was happy the T-wolves got Mayo? I'd stay away from him for awhile, especially if he just found out that Mayo got traded. You wouldn't like OJ when he's pissed, or so I've heard.

lakesbison
06-27-2008, 02:29 PM
yea.. he was jacked when they took OJ.. high fived us, and was bragging him up.

USC boy.. named after him.... he was happy as hell.

havent seen them after the trade, maybe tonite/tomorrow.... I spent time with his girlfriend.... her parents graduated with my parents. thus my connection with the family. thats FYI..for those of you that seem to want to trash me to others in the bison community and YES I'VE ALREADY HEARD FROM SOME NDSU PEOPLE ABOUT THAT....

those on here that personally know me.. know that im a pretty good guy.. yea... i have some issues.. but life would be dull and boring without them..

PEACE!!

Trim
06-27-2008, 02:48 PM
.... I spent time with his girlfriend....

Careful Lakes! If she forgets her sunglasses, just let it go, don't return them.

GradBison
06-27-2008, 03:14 PM
~~~~~~~~~~

lakesbison
06-27-2008, 07:39 PM
thanks for the commentary grad.

56BISON73
06-27-2008, 07:42 PM
I'm sorry, but this is so f'ing sad that I can't help not commenting...

SAD.

Poor guy is desperatly looking for some type of claim to fame. Problem is the fame hes known for isnt good.:smh: Sad indeed.

May be I should tell everyone about the time I got hammered with Joe Namath and Ed Maranaro. Huh will you guys like me then???? :D PL

GradBison
06-27-2008, 08:13 PM
thanks for the commentary grad.

I'm sorry lakes. Post deleted.

lakesbison
06-27-2008, 09:31 PM
no prob.... *HUGS*.. ...... have fun this weekend.

Bison_Pride
07-01-2008, 08:27 AM
My friend with connections told me tonight that JT's actually picked up the tab on the limo and sent it for him. He declined an invitation to go there and sit at his table, saying he had better things to do than hang out with a murderer and chronic wife-beater.

lakesbison
07-01-2008, 01:30 PM
wow... he has never heard that one before I bet...... *DRIPPING WITH SARCASM*.. but thanks for the relevant post.

lakesbison
04-06-2009, 12:43 AM
peter griffith golfs with OJ tonite on family guy

aces1180
04-06-2009, 01:12 AM
peter griffith golfs with OJ tonite on family guy

Yeah, that episode aired a while ago...He kills people at the end. Haha.

duluthbison
04-06-2009, 01:33 AM
Spoiler Alert!!!!

What if I wanted to see that episode???:D

http://www.matt-d.com/ghetto/spoiler.jpeg

unbison
04-06-2009, 01:51 AM
has lakes had a OJ nutbeard?

onbison09
04-08-2009, 03:14 AM
Yeah, that episode aired a while ago...He kills people at the end. Haha.
That's my name don't up a knife in it.