PDA

View Full Version : Justin Kline

baseballfan7
06-13-2008, 11:07 PM
Justin Kline, catcher/RHP signed with the Bison the other day. He is from Aberdeen, South Dakota. He has started varsity since he was an 8th grader and has won the state high school championship 4 of the last 5 years. One of the top players in South Dakota. At this years state tournament he hit 92 MPH on the mound. I think he has a very good chance to come in as a freshman at start behind the plate as well as possibly pitch as well.

99Bison
06-14-2008, 01:58 AM
Justin Kline, catcher/RHP signed with the Bison the other day. He is from Aberdeen, South Dakota. He has started varsity since he was an 8th grader and has won the state high school championship 4 of the last 5 years. One of the top players in South Dakota. At this years state tournament he hit 92 MPH on the mound. I think he has a very good chance to come in as a freshman at start behind the plate as well as possibly pitch as well.

Heard about this signing, great! and welcome!

lakesbison
06-15-2008, 02:24 PM
Kid is one of the best BASEBALL recruits NDSU has received PERIOD.

Dude can throw....

I also heard that Craig Bohl put a cherry on top of this signing.... way to help out the other sports mr Bohl!!!

ndsubison1
06-19-2008, 11:15 PM
Pretty sure HS baseball isn't sanctioned in SD, so it is probably a club or something, just wanted to point that out. If it was sanctioned a Rapid City school would basically win it every year. Anyone ever seen their legion club? They would put up a fight against NDSU...

baseballfan7
06-20-2008, 02:03 AM
Baseball in South Dakota is club. Rapid City does field 3 high school teams and Aberdeen defeated Rapid City East in the championship game by ten run rule I believe. The legion team out of Rapid is Post 22. Very good team every year. They have produced several very good ball players over the years.